Sassy Scrappers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dec 12-14 Crop and Chat!!! Come play with me!

+8
911 scrapper
Tammyscraps
Berta
redd1977
jillybean66
Deanna
Sherri L
scrappyshel
12 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Dec 12-14 Crop and Chat!!! Come play with me! - Page 4 Empty Re: Dec 12-14 Crop and Chat!!! Come play with me!

Post  jillybean66 Mon Dec 15, 2008 1:19 pm

Well I chucked the ornaments...so back to the drawing board on that...I did make a layout last night though!!! Michelle I really hope you start feeling better soon!
Dec 12-14 Crop and Chat!!! Come play with me! - Page 4 DSC_0383
jillybean66
jillybean66
Judge For A Day
Judge For A Day

Number of posts : 4428
Registration date : 2008-03-18

Back to top Go down

Dec 12-14 Crop and Chat!!! Come play with me! - Page 4 Empty Re: Dec 12-14 Crop and Chat!!! Come play with me!

Post  redd1977 Mon Dec 15, 2008 1:45 pm

Michelle M., and Jill great layouts.
redd1977
redd1977
Moderator and Inspirational Team

Number of posts : 4798
Registration date : 2008-03-16

Back to top Go down

Post  stephster17 Mon Dec 15, 2008 1:55 pm

Great layouts Linda and Jill!!

Berta, those snowmen are so adorable!!

Michelle M, hope you get to feeling better soon!

Took Austin to the hospital today (our clinic is useless, and we probably would have had a longer wait there). Dr. said he is fine, just a viral bug, if it continues pas Wednesday to bring him back and they will do cultures. We ended up staying at Brian's last night and I think we will be doing the same the rest of the week. At least I can crank the heat up at his place and not worry about the hydro bill!! My house is FREEEEEEZING! My hands are like ice cubes! And his hydro is included in his rent, so it's nice and warm there! LOL! We're just hanging out here at home until my mom gets off work, then she is coming by, one of the ladies from her work wants to buy one of my paper bag albums, so she is going to bring me the money from her and pick up the book. Then she's going to drive us down to Brian's place. My neck is still killing me, I have tried every pill in my house and nothing works. One of the nurses asked if I was ok at the hospital, I told her I probably should have checked myself in as well! I'd rather see my own dr. though, so I will try to get to him sometime this week. I keep hoping I will wake up in the morning and it will be gone, but it's not working! LOL!

Have a great day ladies...and night if I don't make it on before we leave!
stephster17
stephster17
Betty Boop For President
Betty Boop For President

Number of posts : 5711
Registration date : 2008-02-17

http://mommy2austin.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  911 scrapper Mon Dec 15, 2008 3:16 pm

It is still really, really cold here, still not feeling the best lol! and heading to the cities in a bit here - bringing my laptop = lol!

Steph - I hope you all warm up - and your neck feels better - I am a massage therapist - do you ever do stretches? You are probably in acute pain right now and that might not be the best - get feeling better soon!!!! Linda - I do love your layout! I really like how you layed everything out!!! And all the blue color!!! Jilly - I love yours too - the color is so soft and beachy!! very nice girls!!!! take care girls, and keep warm!!! Linda, - you always crack me up - I wish I could look out the window at one of my kids!!!!! lol! michelle m
911 scrapper
911 scrapper
The Impractical Joker
The Impractical Joker

Number of posts : 2014
BLOG: : http://michelle-imaginethat.blogspot.com/
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Deanna Mon Dec 15, 2008 3:23 pm

Wonderful pages, ladies and they are sooo cute, Berta! cheer cheer

We've been gone all day shopping and I think I'm done with the shopping! YAY! Now to get more wrapped! Kaylee and I did get started with some wrapping yesterday but there's lots more to do!
Deanna
Deanna
Inspirational Team
Inspirational Team

Number of posts : 9293
Registration date : 2008-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  scrappyshel Mon Dec 15, 2008 4:00 pm

Hi ladies!!! Sounds like there were a lot of us with kids at home today... they cancelled school today for us... I'm not sure why.... the roads were a bit messy, but not all that bad. Work was great... for work. And I got the honor of taking our family sponsor gifts in to the drop site this afternoon.... wow.... that was so cool to see how much that our unit got together and provided for these folks!!

I'll have Nathan draw for a winner here in a bit....
Thanks to all for playing along this weekend!!!!

Michelle... if you need any hints.... or other suggestions that you may not have tried yet... LMK.. PM me... I'll be around tonight Smile
scrappyshel
scrappyshel
Betty Boop For President
Betty Boop For President

Number of posts : 5086
Registration date : 2008-03-11

Back to top Go down

Post  meterr Mon Dec 15, 2008 4:00 pm

oh man the wind chill is bad here!! wind howling too. had to go handle some finacial crap today. Hubby and I both have terrible headaches now. I love everyones projects! Great work!!!

meterr
Snow White
Snow White

Number of posts : 805
Registration date : 2008-10-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Berta Mon Dec 15, 2008 4:34 pm

It's cloudy and cold outside but we still don't have any snow. Sad Got a little rain last night. However our kids who live in Susanville (up in the mountains) called to say they have a foot of snow. That is NOT what I'm hoping for Christmas cause I hate driving up there when it's snowy. Even with 4 wheel drive it gets kind of scary. affraid But right now I'm enjoying my nice warm fire place and plan to scrap some this evening. I still need to get my cards sent out. May need to make a couple more.
Hey Michelle M, my daughter gets real bad menstral cramps...wonder if the warm laptop would help there. Gonna have her try it next time. Hope you heal quickly. No one should be ill during the holidays.
Steph, I hope a warm nights sleep helps your neck. It's possible that you have been sleeping too cold and scrunching your shoulders in your sleep. I've had that happen and after a couple warmer nights the pain lets up. I hope that's all it is for you.
Great pages Jill and Linda!!
Berta
Berta
Inspirational Team
Inspirational Team

Number of posts : 3862
Registration date : 2008-05-12

Back to top Go down

Post  scrappyshel Mon Dec 15, 2008 5:03 pm

Ok girls... Put all the names in a bowl... and Nathan chose....

SHERRI!!!! Congrats to you girl!!!

BUT.... everyone that played this weekend will get a RAK from me too!!! WOO HOO!!!! Merry Christmas!!!

So, my players are: Linda, Sherri, Terri, Valerie, Michelle M., Jill, and Deanna

Am I missing anyone??
scrappyshel
scrappyshel
Betty Boop For President
Betty Boop For President

Back to top Go down

Post  meterr Mon Dec 15, 2008 8:08 pm

cool!!! congrats to everyone!!!! cheer

meterr
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  Sherri L Mon Dec 15, 2008 8:21 pm

Awesome thanks so much. I had a great time with you ladies.
Sherri L
Sherri L
Snow White
Snow White

Number of posts : 764
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Back to top Go down

Post  redd1977 Mon Dec 15, 2008 8:36 pm

Oh wow Michelle, that is cool.

Congrats! Sherri and everyone.

Everyone stay warm, a lot of us are saying were cold. I know I'm trying. Sleep tight and if the roads are bad, stay home.
redd1977
redd1977

Number of posts : 4798
Registration date : 2008-03-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Deanna Tue Dec 16, 2008 6:53 am

Congrats Sherri!!! dance

We got a good bit of snow overnight and there's no school today. Looks beautiful out there though! It's currently 27.
Deanna
Deanna
Inspirational Team
Inspirational Team

Number of posts : 9293
Registration date : 2008-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  jillybean66 Tue Dec 16, 2008 1:31 pm

Congrats Sherri and to all that is really awesome Michelle!!!
jillybean66
jillybean66
Judge For A Day
Judge For A Day

Back to top Go down

Post  scrappyshel Tue Dec 16, 2008 5:09 pm

RAKs are packed.... we'll see when I feel brave enough to try the post office LOL... I'll let ya'll know Smile
scrappyshel
scrappyshel
Betty Boop For President
Betty Boop For President

Back to top Go down

Post  jillybean66 Tue Dec 16, 2008 5:45 pm

scrappyshel wrote:RAKs are packed.... we'll see when I feel brave enough to try the post office LOL... I'll let ya'll know Smile

I tell you Shel, it isn't the same this year, there have been no lines here at the PO this year at all!!
jillybean66
jillybean66
Judge For A Day
Judge For A Day

Back to top Go down

Post  911 scrapper Tue Dec 16, 2008 9:17 pm

Hi all!!!

Back from my adventure of a lifetime!!!!!! Long story short - you probably all know I had a hysterectomy last Friday - laparoscopic - thought I was feeling fine - really wasn't - when the DR. recommends a stool softener, take one - I drove to the Twin Cities yesterday afternoon to see my dad and sister - we stayed in a hotel - still no bathroom party - get up today -feel even worse - go to my dads house in Bloomington to meet with a contractor who is going to do a few updates before we put the house up for sale - by that time, Miss. Bright (myself) hit the local Walgreens - now, when you read the directions, take what is recommended and advised, like 2 - do not take 6!!! Now I didn't take all of them at once = we took our dad to two post cancer surgery appointments - then I visited a college about going to nursing school - then the fun begins!!!!! Then - the weather is horrible - normally a 1 1/2 drive home to WI took 4 hours!!! Roads are/were crappy - no pun intended - I should of stayed home yesterday and relaxed a little more - my sister could of handled my dad's appt's and all (she is a nurse - but a psych nurse - which is still cool) - all I am going to say is :follow the directions, exactly when dealing with a stool softener." - Ok, so one of the real reasons I wanted to go to the cities, besides seeing my sister and dad, is they I drive by Archiver's in Woodbury - stop there all the time when I am up in the cities - I am in their bathroom - almost passed out - I come to thinking "I am a paramedic - I am a dumb ____ for not listening to my Dr. and they are going to get concerned about me being in there forever and call an ambulance." - That little bit of info "shook" me back to reality - bought my stuff and headed to the hotel - which was next to a Wal Mart- which had the "stuff" I needed - but, nooooooo, I am too lazy, feel like crap *hahaha* and just want to put my feet up and relax and take a pain pill - bright child here - I can tell you girls this because now it's funny - before, it wasn't. So, I am back!!! yeah!!! So, back to Sherri - yeah for you, chicky poo!!!! And yeah for all of us!!!!!!! later, michelle m
911 scrapper
911 scrapper
The Impractical Joker
The Impractical Joker

Back to top Go down

Post  meterr Wed Dec 17, 2008 3:13 pm

dang girl!! what a time youve had!! take care!! Isent your crop coming up soon? cant wait to see what you come up with!

meterr
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  Tammyscraps Wed Dec 17, 2008 3:25 pm

Michelle I have to laugh, I had an experience like that a few years ago! It was the day after our wedding and we were packing for our honeymoon, I was constipated so I took a few laxatives, didn't work, took some more. Well we got up to Providence where our plane was leaving the next day and we were spending the night. We decided to go to Newport and drive around. Big mistake! The traffic is murder in Newport on a weekend, and worse when you gotta go! We finally found a grocery store! I think I had to go back 3 times! I'll tell ya what, I would never go back to that store ever!! lol!

Tammyscraps
Judge For A Day
Judge For A Day

Number of posts : 4198
BLOG: : http://tammy-tammyscraps.blogspot.com/
Registration date : 2008-02-26

Back to top Go down

Post  jillybean66 Wed Dec 17, 2008 5:55 pm

Holy Crap...and I do mean it...Tammy and Michelle, those stories sure are funny! lol! laugh laugh
jillybean66
jillybean66
Judge For A Day
Judge For A Day

Back to top Go down

Post  911 scrapper Wed Dec 17, 2008 7:24 pm

I can laugh now!!! Still not quite the same - TMI!!!! = Surgery does a number on your system, that is for sure!! Thanks for sharing your story, Tammy! - The things we do, or not do!!!!! Terri, yes - this weekend is my crop/chat!!! Got lots of things planned!!!! It's going to be fun, simple, relaxing and not stressing!!! more on that later!! later, michelle m
911 scrapper
911 scrapper
The Impractical Joker
The Impractical Joker

Back to top Go down

Post  scrappyshel Wed Dec 17, 2008 7:52 pm

You guys are way too funny! But you have to remember that my entire work life generally revolves around the functioning of other people's bowels...... so this conversation is totally what I'm used to! Rofl!

I wanted to let you all know.... I did brave the PO this evening and it wasn't bad at all.... your goodies are on the way to you!
scrappyshel
scrappyshel
Betty Boop For President
Betty Boop For President

Back to top Go down

Post  Willow Wed Dec 17, 2008 9:26 pm

This topic sure got interesting - made me laugh, though!

Congratulations Sherri! and thanks Michelle for including all of us.

Michelle, you sure make me feel bad, getting the RAKs in the mail so soon. I still have two of them to mail from the Thanksgiving Crop :oops: . I haven't forgotten, just haven't gotten around to mailing them!
Willow
Willow
Betty Boop's Penthouse
Betty Boop's Penthouse

Number of posts : 3896
BLOG: : www.vsws.typepad.com
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Back to top Go down

Post  scrappyshel Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:53 am

Don't you DARE feel bad Valerie!!!! You have a LOT going on.... and a life changing thing too!
scrappyshel
scrappyshel
Betty Boop For President
Betty Boop For President

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4