Sassy Scrappers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dec 12-14 Crop and Chat!!! Come play with me!

+8
911 scrapper
Tammyscraps
Berta
redd1977
jillybean66
Deanna
Sherri L
scrappyshel
12 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Dec 12-14 Crop and Chat!!! Come play with me! - Page 2 Empty Re: Dec 12-14 Crop and Chat!!! Come play with me!

Post  Deanna Sat Dec 13, 2008 4:51 am

Here's mine! Hope everyone find some scrappy time this weekend! chicken

Park Adventure -
http://thesassyscrappers.net/PhotoPost/showphoto.php?photo=2017&nocache=1
Dec 12-14 Crop and Chat!!! Come play with me! - Page 2 Park_Adventure
Deanna
Deanna
Inspirational Team
Inspirational Team

Number of posts : 9293
Registration date : 2008-03-10

Back to top Go down

Dec 12-14 Crop and Chat!!! Come play with me! - Page 2 Empty Re: Dec 12-14 Crop and Chat!!! Come play with me!

Post  scrappyshel Sat Dec 13, 2008 5:10 am

That's so adoable Deanna!! Love the journaling stamp and the brads around the scalloped circle!
scrappyshel
scrappyshel
Betty Boop For President
Betty Boop For President

Number of posts : 5086
Registration date : 2008-03-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Deanna Sat Dec 13, 2008 5:22 am

scrappyshel wrote:That's so adoable Deanna!! Love the journaling stamp and the brads around the scalloped circle!

Thanks Michelle! bowing

What's everyone up to today?

We ended up with some snow, which I know Kaylee will wanna go out and play in today. I have some errands to run, a few gifts to pick up, and hopefully we can get started wrapping this afternoon too! chicken
Deanna
Deanna
Inspirational Team
Inspirational Team

Back to top Go down

Post  jillybean66 Sat Dec 13, 2008 7:20 am

Deanna...awesome layout, just love it! Need to run to gymnastics in a few minutes. Crashed out in bed last night...yep to much Vodka!! Hope to decorate the tree today with the kids when I get home from gymnastics. Have to go look at the challenge again the brain still isn't working to well. We don't have to do a layout right??? We can just do some type of project??? Guess will need to re-check later...got to run now! Have a great day girls!!!

Tammy you are pretty close to me so you should have your Rak...ASAP!!!
jillybean66
jillybean66
Judge For A Day
Judge For A Day

Number of posts : 4428
Registration date : 2008-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  redd1977 Sat Dec 13, 2008 8:43 am

Love your layout Deanna. Great job!

I need to get working on mine. Then address Christmas cards and get them mailed. I am so behind this year.

Looks like we could get a snowstorm starting tonight and through tomorrow. Yippee... I might get a bunch of fun snow.
redd1977
redd1977
Moderator and Inspirational Team

Number of posts : 4798
Registration date : 2008-03-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Sherri L Sat Dec 13, 2008 9:54 am

Great job Deanna. i have to work 3-9 Hope the snow waits til I get home
Sherri L
Sherri L
Snow White
Snow White

Number of posts : 764
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Back to top Go down

Post  911 scrapper Sat Dec 13, 2008 10:07 am

Hi girls, I am a little late in the game - but I am here - just had a little hysterectomy yesterday afternoon - I am still at the surgical center - drinking a little coffee, got my feet up in the chair, chatting with you and catching up on Sassy Scrappers, and the nursing staff wants me to pass gas = well, it's not going to happen quite yet, TMI - but you know what they want you to do!!! Just enjoying some "me" time - sad = have to go away for something like this for me time!!! - Everything went well should be home later today - my dh already knows what I am going to be doing - I will just have to get up and take more breaks and not sit so long. - Berta, glad you got your computer back up and running and love your layouts, girls!!! Michelle - that was my favorite pose of your daughter!!!! Chat with you all later!! Stay safe and warm!! michelle m
911 scrapper
911 scrapper
The Impractical Joker
The Impractical Joker

Number of posts : 2014
BLOG: : http://michelle-imaginethat.blogspot.com/
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post  scrappyshel Sat Dec 13, 2008 11:03 am

Hope all things "move along" soon for you Michelle..... sounds like what I'd be doing on post op day one too.... LOL...

Well... this morning: Clean up, scrub kitchen, find homes for two boxes of chemicals and paint that Martha couldn't take with her, second load of laundry in the dryer, run to Target for the LAST Christmas presents (now I can start wrapping... hadn't gotten ANYTHING but the big guy's gift for Emily, so I certainly could NOT wrap just one child's things.... that would have been bad..... so.... now I can wrap! Now, I'm ready for a nap since my sinuses woke me at 3:30 and I couldn't get back to sleep....

Later, I told the kids we'd make cookies..... then I scrap! (or wrap, depending on the circumstances)
scrappyshel
scrappyshel
Betty Boop For President
Betty Boop For President

Back to top Go down

Post  Deanna Sat Dec 13, 2008 11:50 am

Thanks everyone! bowing

We got back from running errands and boy was town BUSY! We picked up some candycanes for the big tree and some tiny ornaments for Kaylee's tiny tree. We're finishing that up now. Maybe wrap some presents after that.
Deanna
Deanna
Inspirational Team
Inspirational Team

Back to top Go down

Post  jillybean66 Sat Dec 13, 2008 12:28 pm

Michelle...hope you are up and running around soon!! I had to hot glue my wreath for my door one of the items fell off. Maybe will start the tree tonight...the top part and the kids will be able to finish the rest tomorrow. Sad to say still have more shopping to do...UGH, will need to take off another day of work, to do that! Hope everyone has a great day, maybe I can work on some more ornaments for my tree I really wanted to make more...will see!
jillybean66
jillybean66
Judge For A Day
Judge For A Day

Number of posts : 4428
Registration date : 2008-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  BabyDoll3 Sat Dec 13, 2008 1:32 pm

well im having me time today!!! im at my sister house with NO kids!! i have not had toime for just me for like ever lol! so ill have to get working on something
BabyDoll3
BabyDoll3
Making Friends
Making Friends

Number of posts : 597
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Back to top Go down

Post  redd1977 Sat Dec 13, 2008 1:36 pm

I want to do a layout, I think I will work on that next. I got my Christmas cards addressed and and half mailed, I have to write letters with a bunch of them so those ones will go out on Monday.

Jill, I don't even have half of my shopping done yet. YIKES... that is kind of frightening. lol!

Michelle M., I am happy your doing okay and will get to come home later. I bet your glad that is over with.

Talk to you ladies later. I need to get busy.

Hugs, Linda
redd1977
redd1977

Back to top Go down

Post  scrappyshel Sat Dec 13, 2008 3:44 pm

Happy afternoon everyone!!! Trying to decide what to do for supper... blah.

I'm SO TIRED.... but I guess I'll just push on till later...... Don't know if I'm up for scrapping though... I really WANT to, but don't know if I have any mojo... typical huh?

Well... got one batch of cookies made. My secret santa at work left me a "cookies in a jar"... that was pretty stinkin' cool... had cookies real quick! Might do that for others next year... or even for my cabinet!

What's on tap for you all tonight?
scrappyshel
scrappyshel
Betty Boop For President
Betty Boop For President

Back to top Go down

Post  redd1977 Sat Dec 13, 2008 4:14 pm

Well I did get one layout done but won't post until I have some good lighting tomorrow.

Have a meatloaf in the oven. If I stay ambitious I might try to do another layout.

Michelle, those cookies in a jar are so neat.

Glad to see you here Nicole. I hope your better now and can have some scrappy time for yourself.
redd1977
redd1977

Back to top Go down

Post  redd1977 Sat Dec 13, 2008 6:37 pm

I got another layout done, I used a page maps sketch. YIPPEE... I'm on a roll.

Well our snowstorm is starting. It was sleeting and now its sleeting and snowing. I want lots of snow.
redd1977
redd1977

Back to top Go down

Post  scrappyshel Sat Dec 13, 2008 6:56 pm

Oh YEAH... (ok... that was a little sarcastic)... I can't wait for the ice and snow........

I talked to Martha and they made it over the Washington line this evening just ahead of the icky weather. She said it did snow a little last night and was SO COLD this morning that their heat wasn't really able to keep up.... but everyone stayed warm (with some creativity) and they are all safe..... They should be at their new hometown tomorrow.

I got a little scrapping done... three member sketches!!! WOO HOO!!! More tomorrow! I'm about ready for bed... yeah, I know it's only 8, but getting up at 3:30 am does make you want to turn in early!
scrappyshel
scrappyshel
Betty Boop For President
Betty Boop For President

Back to top Go down

Post  911 scrapper Sat Dec 13, 2008 7:16 pm

Hi all,

Glad Martha is making it out West safe and sound!!! I am hungry for meatloaf, candy canes and cookies now, girls!!! All this talk about food!!!! I got home about 2pm today - no problems - just the "not being able to pass gas part" - took a bath - kind of a no-no - one of my girlfriends was my post op nurse and I remember her saying - "breathe michelle - your sats are in the 80's" - and I kept thinking "do not be looking at my eyebrows - they need to be plucked" lol! very nice surgical center - Michelle - you are too funny - talking about scrapping and all the day after surgery - you too!! - I did look at some scrapping magazines today - haven't scrapped - but me hubby did vacuum my scraproom floor - he is pretty cool - I am so keeping him!!! I hope you are all having a safe and warm night and are getting to do what you want to do!!!! take care! michelle m
911 scrapper
911 scrapper
The Impractical Joker
The Impractical Joker

Number of posts : 2014
BLOG: : http://michelle-imaginethat.blogspot.com/
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Sherri L Sat Dec 13, 2008 8:47 pm

Glad your home Michelle M. Take it easy now.I know how you feel when you need your eyebrows done, you feel like everyone is starring at them. lol! I just got home from work the roads are not very good. So tomorrow everybody (except you ladies) better leave me alone cuz I'm scrappin.
Sherri L
Sherri L
Snow White
Snow White

Number of posts : 764
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Back to top Go down

Post  stephster17 Sat Dec 13, 2008 10:52 pm

Hello ladies! Sorry to be MIA the last couple days, Thursday night we headed out to my mom's house, and yesterday and today was our last craft sale. Last night we got to my mom's...Austin stayed with my dad all day yesterday, from 8am until just after 8pm, and we were surprised to find them both alive and well when we got home, lol...and right away I put Austin to bed and pretty much went straight to bed myself! It was a looooong day, and it snowed in the middle of the day which totally puts a damper on the craft sale cause no one wants to venture out too far in it. Today I took Austin to my friends house and we went to our sale from 10-4. We did much better today, I sold double what I paid for my table, which was good, finally sold one of my paper bag albums. This sale was a fundraiser for the Cat Rescue Society and something about dogs in Nicaragua...not sure. So, there was a lot of pet lovers there and we were weren't really prepared for that, so if we do it again next year we will definitely have some pet themed items! It started snowing just as we left and is still going. I ordered pizza for me and Austin, ate that, then laid down with him to watch the Flinstones Christmas special, and fell asleep! I am having some major pain in my shoulder/neck all day today and I can't seem to get it to let up at all, so I wanted to check in here quick before I head to bed for the night. On a good note, I picked up my orthotics on the way to the sale yesterday!!! If I can move my arm a little more easily tomorrow I will definitely try to get to this challenge, I have a layout I have been wanting to get done. If there is not too much snow in the morning, we need to go down and get Brian's keys from his friend and go walk/feed our dog, then I need to take Austin to the clinic (or hospital, haven't decided yet) because he has had diarrhea since Wed. and it is getting worse now.

I have almost all of my Christmas shopping done, just need to grab a gift card for my brother, something for my mom and stocking stuffers for Brian! Oh, and I still need to get my photos printed of Austin and Santa and mail my Christmas cards out!

Michelle M, glad you got home today and hope your recovery is going good and your being well taken care of!!

Michelle C, great challenge!! I so need this right now, I am sick of working on craft sale stuff and so glad it is over!!

Great layouts Michelle and Deanna!!

Have a great night everyone!!
stephster17
stephster17
Betty Boop For President
Betty Boop For President

Number of posts : 5711
Registration date : 2008-02-17

http://mommy2austin.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  BabyDoll3 Sat Dec 13, 2008 11:09 pm

well everyone has lots going on these days glad its not just me.
michelle glad you made it home.
hope it gets better steph
BabyDoll3
BabyDoll3
Making Friends
Making Friends

Number of posts : 597
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Back to top Go down

Post  meterr Sun Dec 14, 2008 6:12 am

we saw santa last nite and went on a hayride in the snow! Our old neighbours also contacted us after a yr and said they are moving back!! Lies so excited, as his best bud is coming back!!

meterr
Snow White
Snow White

Number of posts : 805
Registration date : 2008-10-11

Back to top Go down

Post  scrappyshel Sun Dec 14, 2008 6:16 am

Good morning girls!!! What's up???

How's your Sunday shaping up?

Well... just starting to get moving..... Gonna tackle my list some more today..... laundry still needs to be done... still need to work on some pages.... and there's several more things to be done.... we'll see what I get done today Smile
scrappyshel
scrappyshel
Betty Boop For President
Betty Boop For President

Back to top Go down

Post  meterr Sun Dec 14, 2008 6:33 am

im cool! i have a mess to clean up though! Our old neighbours stopped by and lie and his little buddy made the mess of the century! i have all lies stuff in bins.. lego bin, matchbox car bin etc, but its all mixed up and driving me nuts! They were here a while, so i wasent able to sneak online!! im gonna work on something for ME today!! i have an idea, but its something special and i dont want to rush it.

meterr
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  meterr Sun Dec 14, 2008 8:32 am

ok, this came together really fast!! i had the right stuff for once! i take pics of lie in vintage baby clothes, and even have a few of my teens as babies in vintage clothes and have a bunch of these pics. i decided to make myself an album JUST for these pics! heres the album cover.

Dec 12-14 Crop and Chat!!! Come play with me! - Page 2 Dcfn0026

Dec 12-14 Crop and Chat!!! Come play with me! - Page 2 Dcfn0025

meterr
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  Willow Sun Dec 14, 2008 8:56 am

Hi everyone! It's so nice to be here checking in on all you're doing. I'm healing, but still not where I want to be. My incision is healing great, I can bend my knee more than most people at this stage of recovery, but I have a lot of swelling (fluid) in my leg. My calf and the area behind my knee are as hard as a rock. And that's causing a lot of pain. I am pretty much stuck either laying down or in the recliner with my feet up. I keep the leg elevated and iced much of the day. The highlight of the day is my 15-20 minute walk. All these things are supposed to help. But so far I haven't made much progress. I can only sit for 20 minutes at a time in a chair with my feet down. So that limits my scrapping time. But yesterday I was determined to create a layout. So I created this one in 20 minute increments. It felt so good to get something accomplished!

Dec 12-14 Crop and Chat!!! Come play with me! - Page 2 ThinkingofYousmall

Michelle, thanks for this wonderful challenge. We all need to have a little "me" time, especially at this time of the year. I love the layouts all of you have posted this weekend. I'm so happy that you've had a chance to scrap for yourself, too.
It's good to hear that Martha has had safe travel.
Michelle M. I'm glad to hear that you're home. Hopefully things will get moving soon for you.
Willow
Willow
Betty Boop's Penthouse
Betty Boop's Penthouse

Number of posts : 3896
BLOG: : www.vsws.typepad.com
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next