Sassy Scrappers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crop Chat!

+6
Robin Marie
jillybean66
redd1977
Berta
Deanna
stephster17
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Crop Chat! Empty Crop Chat!

Post  stephster17 Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:30 am

Good morning ladies!! How is everyone today? What are your plans for the day?

We are off to do a bit of shopping this morning, then I will be taking Austin to town to drop him off with Brian for the weekend. Not sure what my plans will be after that, I might go and work on a project with a friend this afternoon but not sure yet, and maybe try to work on some of these awesome challenges tonight since I don't have to work!
stephster17
stephster17
Betty Boop For President
Betty Boop For President

Number of posts : 5711
Registration date : 2008-02-17

http://mommy2austin.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Crop Chat! Empty Re: Crop Chat!

Post  Deanna Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:41 am

I have to run out for a few errands and then hope to start on some of the challenges later! Crop Chat! 560577
Deanna
Deanna
Inspirational Team
Inspirational Team

Number of posts : 9293
Registration date : 2008-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Berta Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:47 am

Right now I'm trying to get all the laundry, bed making, house straightening, and dishes done so I can hide out all weekend for this crop. I already told DH to pretend I'm not here...LOL! He agreed as long as he can have the computer once in a while. I've got a couple pages I need to finish up for my own challenges then I plan to get started on everyone elses! Did I ever mention that I LOVE online crops? scrap Hope you get to scrap Steph...I miss seeing you here!!!
Berta
Berta
Inspirational Team
Inspirational Team

Number of posts : 3862
Registration date : 2008-05-12

Back to top Go down

Post  redd1977 Fri Apr 30, 2010 11:32 am

Just working on getting my layouts done for my challenges. I have one finished~one to go. And getting ready to post my picture challenge. Its raining here so its a good day to play indoors.
redd1977
redd1977
Moderator and Inspirational Team

Number of posts : 4798
Registration date : 2008-03-16

Back to top Go down

Post  jillybean66 Fri Apr 30, 2010 5:21 pm

Not sure what I can do, or if I will have time...gym tomorrow, pick up dance pictures, work at the other house and sunday kid party and who knows what else...I hope I can do a page or two, but that would be alot for me...the warm weather brings all the kids out and they want to play all day and night. Got one feeling sick right now and another with bad algeries...seems the mommy thing never ends and I want to know when I will ever have some time for fun!
jillybean66
jillybean66
Judge For A Day
Judge For A Day

Number of posts : 4428
Registration date : 2008-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  redd1977 Fri Apr 30, 2010 5:38 pm

jillybean66 wrote:Not sure what I can do, or if I will have time...gym tomorrow, pick up dance pictures, work at the other house and sunday kid party and who knows what else...I hope I can do a page or two, but that would be alot for me...the warm weather brings all the kids out and they want to play all day and night. Got one feeling sick right now and another with bad algeries...seems the mommy thing never ends and I want to know when I will ever have some time for fun!

You sure have been a busy gal. I hope you can get a page or two done but if not we understand.

Hope the kiddos start feeling better soon.

Big hugs! hug
redd1977
redd1977

Back to top Go down

Post  Robin Marie Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:39 pm

what a day it has been I got up at 4 am and left the house at 5 am for work 9 am my boss beeped my beeper i was late for a mandatory meeting ! the only day i didnt look at the board .... go figure! ever scince then it was hecktic .
I couldnt wait to get home and do scrapbingo tonight with the girls and relax ..... my grandsons first communion sunday ... cant wait
Robin Marie
Robin Marie
Riding The Rails
Riding The Rails

Number of posts : 480
Registration date : 2009-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post  Robin Marie Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:42 pm

my youngest daughter is here and she was at the dr and found out she fractured her tendent on the top of her foot ! ugh it is all swellon we are doing ice and she is just making her mom laugh.... i love this kid
Robin Marie
Robin Marie
Riding The Rails
Riding The Rails

Back to top Go down

Post  Berta Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:20 pm

Finished my first challenge...yay! It's late but at least I did it. DH wanted me to do some things with him before I 'went to the crop'. rofl He promised to let me have the rest of the night to myself now. So I have my soda and my M & Ms and I'm off to work on another challenge and check on the games.
Berta
Berta
Inspirational Team
Inspirational Team

Number of posts : 3862
Registration date : 2008-05-12

Back to top Go down

Post  Robin Marie Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:23 pm

well ladies I hate to say it I am running to bed ..... I have been up scince 4 am this old cat is tired love ya all and i will check in tomarrow
Robin Marie
Robin Marie
Riding The Rails
Riding The Rails

Back to top Go down

Post  tallulah1 Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:35 pm

I got Mini Challenge 1 & 2 finished and ALMOST finished with D's sketch challenge - finish in the morning - I am about to fall on my face ! lol
Up early and start callin those bingo words!!

Happy Scrappin!!!!
tallulah1
tallulah1
Inspirational Team
Inspirational Team

Number of posts : 674
Registration date : 2009-10-08

Back to top Go down

Post  stephster17 Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:10 pm

Janelle, no falling on face....at least not until you get to your bed lol!

Robin, hope your daughter's foot feels better soon, that sounds very painful!! Have a good sleep, hope your day is more relaxing tomorrow!

I ended up spending the afternoon at home, my friend didn't get home til supper time so no crafting time for us, but I did work on a little project out in the yard....revamping Austin's old toy box that I made for him while I was pregnant, needed an upgrade from babyish toy box to big boy toy box! Now I'm gonna veg out for the night, my first Friday night off in months!
stephster17
stephster17
Betty Boop For President
Betty Boop For President

Back to top Go down

Post  xhater Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:44 pm

I worked on 2 challenges from lunch time until dinner and posted them, I did two more and tried to get online around 8pm EST and had problems with the computer. I finally had to restore the system and it looks like I am ok now. It is 11:30pm. What a scare. I hope all is finally well!
xhater
xhater
The Impractical Joker
The Impractical Joker

Number of posts : 2443
Registration date : 2009-04-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Knutschen Fri Apr 30, 2010 11:45 pm

I worked the last few nights and was so ready for bed when I got home this morning! Last night at work was a rough one. I have been overly exhausted and can't seem to keep my eyes open. I hope I am able to get some sleep tonight and wake up feeling more refreshed!

It is been raining/storming today. I did wake up with a tornado warning tonight but about an hour away from me. It is supposed to be raining most of the weekend but I have Art Fest I am going to this weekend which is outside. Tomorrow, I am hanging out at the LSS for NSD for a while.
Knutschen
Knutschen
Red Hot Mamma
Red Hot Mamma

Number of posts : 1724
BLOG: : http://knutschen.blogspot.com
Registration date : 2008-02-20

http://knutschen.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  stephster17 Sat May 01, 2010 2:09 am

I am off to bed and then off to work in the morning, so I will see you ladies when I get home around supper time. Hope everyone is having a lovely sleep and have a great day ladies, Happy NSD!!!

Jana, hope the weather settles down for you!
stephster17
stephster17
Betty Boop For President
Betty Boop For President

Back to top Go down

Post  Robin Marie Sat May 01, 2010 5:09 am

wow! sounds like everyone had a Fri to remember ! I sure hope I can get scrap'in this afternoon . Sat am I am, up at 4 am, why! I dont know .I dont work but that is how it goes sometimes. I am having company the middle of the week . house is a mess ,scrapstuff all over ...... oh well! it will get done have a great am I will check back later ..... cleaning .... better keep movin..
Robin Marie
Robin Marie
Riding The Rails
Riding The Rails

Back to top Go down

Post  xhater Sat May 01, 2010 6:57 am

It was supposed to rain during the night but has just started this morning and looks like it will rain all day. Getting on the computer late, kept me up until 3:30 our time but I was up at 8am to catch the 3rd mini challenge. You gotta have more time awake in order to slip in scrapping time during the day. Have a nice day everyone!
xhater
xhater
The Impractical Joker
The Impractical Joker

Back to top Go down

Post  redd1977 Sat May 01, 2010 9:01 am

I'm up and moving slow. I need to finish the first challenge I was doing yesterday. Looked like bad stormy weather last night but it went around us. My sister got hit worse than we did.

Well gonna check things out and get a few more challenges done if I can.

I heard from Tammy, she said they should be home around 6 or so tonight. They went to Indiana to visit family for a week. She says shes exhausted. I bet she is.

Have a fun scrappy day ladies.
redd1977
redd1977

Back to top Go down

Post  jillybean66 Sat May 01, 2010 12:59 pm

I did two pages so far, but now only one counts...as I am such a slow scrapper I can't keep up with the mini challenge deadlines....LOL. Hope to get the one posted later, as the kids are always on the puter. Picked up my daughter's dance pictures and they look great...a beautiful day here so don't think I will get much scrapping done the sun is shinning and in the 70's today....Happy NSD Ladies and have a wonderful day!
jillybean66
jillybean66
Judge For A Day
Judge For A Day

Number of posts : 4428
Registration date : 2008-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Robin Marie Sat May 01, 2010 1:39 pm

got up earlie and garage saled with andrea and kayla has a great time and rained all day here Ish!!!!!!
Robin Marie
Robin Marie
Riding The Rails
Riding The Rails

Back to top Go down

Post  tallulah1 Sat May 01, 2010 2:11 pm

So far just drizzle here. They were/are talking about 3 - 4 inches. I hope not, Put me back to hiking.
So far, got alll 3 mini challenges done, and D's sketch.
And its "on to the next"
J
tallulah1
tallulah1
Inspirational Team
Inspirational Team

Back to top Go down

Post  Robin Marie Sat May 01, 2010 3:22 pm

sounds like you are getting in on the Game Janelle ! great!!!!!!!!
Robin Marie
Robin Marie
Riding The Rails
Riding The Rails

Back to top Go down

Post  xhater Sat May 01, 2010 7:26 pm

It rained here for a half hour this morning and was sunny and very warm most of the day. It got overcast after dinner and I would think it will rain tonight. I did 4 pages today and am going to get caught up on the Bingo game now. I haven't checked it all today.
xhater
xhater
The Impractical Joker
The Impractical Joker

Back to top Go down

Post  tallulah1 Sat May 01, 2010 7:56 pm

Off to bed
3 LOs, 2 cards so far..... and pland for more tomrrow
Such GREAT challenges!
Happy NSD!
tallulah1
tallulah1
Inspirational Team
Inspirational Team

Back to top Go down

Post  Knutschen Sat May 01, 2010 8:26 pm

I had woke up about 0500 today and was hoping to get some scrapping in! I pug was curling up with me so I went and laid down with her. I ended up falling asleep till 1430. I went to the LSS for NSD and did some scrapping. I still have some of the LO's to finish that we did. I wanted to do a little shopping!

Since I had an extended nap this afternoon, I will most likely be able to stay up for a bit and I plan to do some scrapping! scrap

It actually hasn't rained today. I just hope it doesn't tomorrow as my sister, nieces and the dogs plan to go to art fest which is outside.
Knutschen
Knutschen
Red Hot Mamma
Red Hot Mamma

Number of posts : 1724
BLOG: : http://knutschen.blogspot.com
Registration date : 2008-02-20

http://knutschen.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content