Sassy Scrappers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dec 12-14 Crop and Chat!!! Come play with me!

+8
911 scrapper
Tammyscraps
Berta
redd1977
jillybean66
Deanna
Sherri L
scrappyshel
12 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Dec 12-14 Crop and Chat!!! Come play with me! - Page 3 Empty Re: Dec 12-14 Crop and Chat!!! Come play with me!

Post  Sherri L Sun Dec 14, 2008 10:04 am

It is snowing like crazy today. can't see moms house. the boys are driving me crazy already. Val sounds like your doing well.Keep it up.
Steph glad to hear you didn't do to bad on your sale.
Sherri L
Sherri L
Snow White
Snow White

Number of posts : 764
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Back to top Go down

Dec 12-14 Crop and Chat!!! Come play with me! - Page 3 Empty Re: Dec 12-14 Crop and Chat!!! Come play with me!

Post  redd1977 Sun Dec 14, 2008 10:12 am

Morning everyone, we are in the midst of our snowstorm.

Michelle C., I am so happy Martha made it to Washington safely.

So happy to hear from you Valerie and glad you had some me time. Your layout is beautiful.

Terri, I love your album cover.

Happy you made it home Michelle M.

Steph good to hear from you, I hope Austin gets over his diarrhea soon.

I got one layout downloaded that I did last night.

Dec 12-14 Crop and Chat!!! Come play with me! - Page 3 1-2008_0013
redd1977
redd1977
Moderator and Inspirational Team

Number of posts : 4798
Registration date : 2008-03-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Deanna Sun Dec 14, 2008 10:22 am

Good Morning, rather Good Afternoon everyone! lol!

Great works ladies and it's good to see you around, Valerie! wave

I've had Kaylee all weekend so I haven't gotten much scrapping done. We watched 'A Christmas Story' this morning, then went over her spelling words for this week. We just made a couple ornaments because she needed to make 1 for school. So, we made 1 for school and 1 for her little tree.

Just made lunch and I'm trying to catch up on the boards, but that probably won't last very long because she wants me to play a game. So, see ya'll later!
Deanna
Deanna
Inspirational Team
Inspirational Team

Number of posts : 9293
Registration date : 2008-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  scrappyshel Sun Dec 14, 2008 12:07 pm

Hey girls!!! How are things?? Glad to see you on Valerie!!!! And Great layout too!!!!!

Way to go getting your layout done Linda!!!

Third load of laundry is in the washer (soon to be dryer)... and moved my kids into their own rooms again.... I'm getting tired of moving beds back and forth every six months LOL.....

Got all the presents wrapped this morning too.... too fun to see the kids try to guess!

Now, sitting a bit and watching the game and helping dh move his "office" to one of the extra bedrooms. He's doing a little housekeeping down there now, but I'll help out in a bit. After that, gonna move our room around a bit to spread things out.

It's like 60 degrees out right now.... so I think we'll be getting some ugly weather pretty soon.

I'll be scrapping more later Smile
scrappyshel
scrappyshel
Betty Boop For President
Betty Boop For President

Number of posts : 5086
Registration date : 2008-03-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Deanna Sun Dec 14, 2008 12:15 pm

Michelle, any particular reason you are moving your kids from room to room?

We have about 55 today and I bet we're in for some nasty weather too. I haven't looked at the forecast lately.
Deanna
Deanna
Inspirational Team
Inspirational Team

Number of posts : 9293
Registration date : 2008-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Sherri L Sun Dec 14, 2008 1:09 pm

I think it is like 4 above or somethin like that but with the wind chill, who knows.
Sherri L
Sherri L
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  Sherri L Sun Dec 14, 2008 1:13 pm

Got mine done.Great job mom

Dec 12-14 Crop and Chat!!! Come play with me! - Page 3 Sherri_pics_076
Sherri L
Sherri L
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  911 scrapper Sun Dec 14, 2008 1:24 pm

Good afternoon ladies!!!

Steph - Glad your sale went pretty good, hope Austin is feeling a little better, poor little guy.

Sherri - You are right on with the eye brow thing!! One of the reasons I have been wearing my glasses for awhile - a little coverage!!!! I love your layout 0 makes me want to go fishing!!!!!

Terri - Another gorgeous layout, as usual!! Love the vintage!!!
Linda, I love yours too!!! Love the Jenni Bowlin Calendar card -

Valerie - Nice to see you back - I am sure you are in some pain - hope it helps to get up and walk - Love your layout - beautiful girl! Is that your daughter? -

Michelle C - where did you say you get your energy? Cause I want some!!!!

Deanna, sounds like you are having a great time with Kaylee!!!!

I just got up from a wonderful little nap - little help with a heating pad and some hydrocodone - julia is sleeping, rod is sleeping (or watching the Packer game) - going to catch up on here then go finish a layout I started this morning!!!!

Have a safe day everyone!! michelle m cheer cheer cheer
911 scrapper
911 scrapper
The Impractical Joker
The Impractical Joker

Number of posts : 2014
BLOG: : http://michelle-imaginethat.blogspot.com/
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Sherri L Sun Dec 14, 2008 2:51 pm

A nap sounds pretty good. Hmmmm do you think my kids will let me.
Sherri L
Sherri L
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  scrappyshel Sun Dec 14, 2008 3:00 pm

Well Deanna... kids from room to room....

We have two bedrooms for the kids. OF COURSE, about 6-8 months ago, they wanted to sleep in the same room. Just yesterday, they decided they wanted their own rooms again.... geesh... but I indulge it so I suppose it's my fault.

Sherri.... great job on your layout!!!
scrappyshel
scrappyshel
Betty Boop For President
Betty Boop For President

Back to top Go down

Post  Sherri L Sun Dec 14, 2008 4:57 pm

Think I'll go make supper Im gonna make my favorite smoke house burger. Its the best it has bacon, BBQ sauce, swiss and Cheddar cheese not the best for counting points, but who cares.
Ladies I found the best BBQ sauce, Bullseye. I was on a mission to find the best. and if I had a fried onion ring Id put it on top of all the goodness. lol!
Sherri L
Sherri L
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  stephster17 Sun Dec 14, 2008 5:07 pm

Afternoon ladies!

Good too see you Valerie! So glad you were able to scrap a little, and what a beautiful layout!!

Michelle C, you have been busy today, wowee!

Linda and Sherri, great layouts gals!!

Austin seems to be feeling better, but I never can tell with him. He hasn't actually seemed sick at all the last few days, but he obviously has been! It just doesn't phase him at all! Hasn't had anymore incidents though today, so I have put off the clinic/hospital for now.

We decided to brave the snow...what a day! We left the house to catch the bus that comes at 11:15...by 11:40 we were thinking the bus might not be coming and were about to start walking. Well, a guy that lives in the building the bus stop is in front of had seen us waiting when he went out earlier, and were still there when he got back so he offered us a ride to town...I took it! Normally I wouldn't, I don't know him from a hole in the ground, but Austin was crying from the cold, so I took a chance. He dropped us at the grocery store and I got my brother's gift certificate, then to the drug store for some of Brian's stocking stuffers. Then we found that the busses were in fact running and jumped on one over to WalMart. Got the rest of Brian's stocking stuffers there and a few things I needed for myself. Then we went back downtown and met Brian's friend that has had our dog since he left town on Friday, walked him part way over to Brian's house and a friend stopped and gave us a ride to drop the dog off and then come home. All the while my neck/shoulder is screaming in pain and I am gritting my teeth trying to hold it back, I have no idea what is wrong with it, but it hurts most when I am standing/sitting still, go figure! Now we are just chilling out here for a while until the last bus goes and we will go down to Brian's and let the dog out to pee, probably hang out there for a little while, then probably call a cab home.

Michelle...when is the challenge due? Might try to work on it when we get home tonight, will see.
stephster17
stephster17
Betty Boop For President
Betty Boop For President

Number of posts : 5711
Registration date : 2008-02-17

http://mommy2austin.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  redd1977 Sun Dec 14, 2008 5:20 pm

Steph, sounds like you had a busy day today. I am glad your little guy seems better. Now just to get your shoulder and neck better, it sounds painful.

Sherri, did you make your supper, it sounds yummy. Might have to put that one in the recipe book we make. Great layout Sherri.

Well ladies I need to run but will be back.
redd1977
redd1977

Back to top Go down

Post  Berta Sun Dec 14, 2008 5:21 pm

Oh wow! Sounds like you all had as busy a weekend as me! Today I am finally getting some of that 'ME' time. Which includes playing with my grandkids. I'm working on a couple challenges but spent a little time crafting with the girls first.

Loving everyones work!

Woohoo Valerie...so glad to see you getting to do some scrapping...beautiful page! Next Christmas you will hardly remember the pain you're going thru this Christmas. hug Hang in there!

Glad to hear Martha is traveling safe!

Michelle, hope your health improves after this procedure. I had a hysterectomy when I was 38 and have never regretted it.

Linda, be careful walking to the meter! LOL! It is supposed to snow in the valley but we almost never get snow even when every town surrounding us does. But the kids are HOPING!!

Here's what I did with the Tyeler and Paige today. The bags are suppose to be filled with crushed styrofoam but I didn't have any so we shredded up toilet paper instead.
Dec 12-14 Crop and Chat!!! Come play with me! - Page 3 Dec08012
Dec 12-14 Crop and Chat!!! Come play with me! - Page 3 Dec08011
Berta
Berta
Inspirational Team
Inspirational Team

Number of posts : 3862
Registration date : 2008-05-12

Back to top Go down

Post  Sherri L Sun Dec 14, 2008 5:48 pm

Ok Berta that is way to cute.
Sherri L
Sherri L
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  redd1977 Sun Dec 14, 2008 6:02 pm

Berta wrote:Oh wow! Sounds like you all had as busy a weekend as me! Today I am finally getting some of that 'ME' time. Which includes playing with my grandkids. I'm working on a couple challenges but spent a little time crafting with the girls first.

Loving everyones work!

Woohoo Valerie...so glad to see you getting to do some scrapping...beautiful page! Next Christmas you will hardly remember the pain you're going thru this Christmas. hug Hang in there!

Glad to hear Martha is traveling safe!

Michelle, hope your health improves after this procedure. I had a hysterectomy when I was 38 and have never regretted it.

Linda, be careful walking to the meter! LOL! It is supposed to snow in the valley but we almost never get snow even when every town surrounding us does. But the kids are HOPING!!

Here's what I did with the Tyeler and Paige today. The bags are suppose to be filled with crushed styrofoam but I didn't have any so we shredded up toilet paper instead.
Dec 12-14 Crop and Chat!!! Come play with me! - Page 3 Dec08012
Dec 12-14 Crop and Chat!!! Come play with me! - Page 3 Dec08011

You are so silly Berta... Lucky me, we don't have a meter we have to read anymore. lol!

I was thinking of you at Thanksgiving time and taking out the turkey. The silly things that happen, at the time maybe not so silly but later we can sure laugh about them. lol!

Oh Berta those are so cute. I love them. I bet you and girls had fun. What cutie patooties...
redd1977
redd1977

Back to top Go down

Post  scrappyshel Sun Dec 14, 2008 6:33 pm

The girls are just so cute Berta!

The challenge will be due tomorrow at 5pm CST... I'll draw a winner then!
scrappyshel
scrappyshel
Betty Boop For President
Betty Boop For President

Back to top Go down

Post  911 scrapper Sun Dec 14, 2008 7:32 pm

That burger sounds delicious, Sherri!! I had a bowl of Rice Crispies for dinner - my family had tator tot hotdish - I made a few layouts this afternoon

here is one for the Michelle's challenge: I had some new "stuff" from Chatterbox - so pretty much everything is from that line, except for the Bazzill flower and button: It's the day we took Julia home from the hospital - The journaling reads: Julia - I love these phots of us! We were getting ready to leave the hospital and I just wanted to hold you like that forever! I love you, baby girl! mom 12/08
Dec 12-14 Crop and Chat!!! Come play with me! - Page 3 Scrapb96

Just chilling out now with my dh - julia finally went to bed - I hope everyone has a great night!!! michelle m stay safe!!!
911 scrapper
911 scrapper
The Impractical Joker
The Impractical Joker

Back to top Go down

Post  Sherri L Sun Dec 14, 2008 8:43 pm

awesome page michelle. Think Im going to bed. I had alot of fun being snowed in with you ladies. Thanks
Sherri L
Sherri L
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  jillybean66 Sun Dec 14, 2008 9:14 pm

Holy cow you girls have been busy...lots of great pages ladies and nice to see you back on the board Valerie. Well my ornaments that I wanted to make turned out to be a failure...so back to the drawing board. Think I will toss out the batch and get something else and try again! At least the tree got decorated today...so that is a plus and took some pictures too! Still need to get some candy canes on the tree! Did three loads of laundry today...so that means a ton more to go after I get home from work tomorrow. Looks like I need another day off to do more shopping for this holiday...don't think I will ever get done this year...just not working out to well!!! Have a great night Girls!!!
jillybean66
jillybean66
Judge For A Day
Judge For A Day

Number of posts : 4428
Registration date : 2008-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Berta Sun Dec 14, 2008 9:51 pm

Today has been such a lazy day. The girls and I never even got out of our pajamas. We put our tree up yesterday and I only put lights on it. Caught the kitty just starting to get into it last night when I came in from the other room. I turned the lights off and he lost interest. So it survived the first night. Hopefully it will continue this way. DH wants me to decorate it. I told him if I did then he will be the one to pick it up off the floor and redecotate it every morning. He didn't respond but he hasn't said anything else about the ornaments. :santa:
Berta
Berta
Inspirational Team
Inspirational Team

Number of posts : 3862
Registration date : 2008-05-12

Back to top Go down

Post  911 scrapper Mon Dec 15, 2008 8:36 am

Good morning all -

I wanted to mention to Berta her adorable little girls!!!!! I have a 20 year old red-head daugher who has a 22 month red-head daughter!!! I am feeling icky today - almost 3 days post op - but it's because of the "going to the bathroom" situation - sorry - TMI - and my lower back is giving me some issues - ice on the lower back and the battery pack from my laptop on my stomach - I know, I am a little weird!!!! lol! michelle m stay warm and safe!!!
911 scrapper
911 scrapper
The Impractical Joker
The Impractical Joker

Back to top Go down

Post  Sherri L Mon Dec 15, 2008 8:55 am

Michelle hope you feel better. Sounds like no fun. School was cancelled today. YIPEE not. I have to work 3-9
Sherri L
Sherri L
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  911 scrapper Mon Dec 15, 2008 12:27 pm

Sherri - bummer about school being cancelled! What state are you in? - It's really, really cold here!!!! I am heading to the cities tonight - no pain medication for me while driving - I feel a bit better, still can't go to the potty lol! - I am going to scrap just a little bit, hang with Julia and tidy up the house - take care everyone! michelle m
911 scrapper
911 scrapper
The Impractical Joker
The Impractical Joker

Back to top Go down

Post  redd1977 Mon Dec 15, 2008 12:57 pm

Michelle M., Sherri is my youngest daughter and she lives right next door to me. lol! No kidding, I can look out my computer room window and spy on them if I want to. lol! We moved here a few years ago. They have been here longer than that.

BTW, I hope your feeling better this afternoon.

Berta, I thought those jammies the girls had on were so cute.

Jill, I am sorry your project didn't turn out. I have my fingers crossed for you.

I did do another layout this weekend but added flowers to it, you know me and my flowers. I love flowers. So after I did that I retook the pic of the layout and here it is.

Dec 12-14 Crop and Chat!!! Come play with me! - Page 3 1-20084
redd1977
redd1977

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next