Sassy Scrappers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let's Play!!! Dec. 19-21 crop/chat - yeah!!!!

+5
scrappyshel
redd1977
jillybean66
Deanna
911 scrapper
9 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Let's Play!!! Dec. 19-21 crop/chat - yeah!!!! Empty Let's Play!!! Dec. 19-21 crop/chat - yeah!!!!

Post  911 scrapper Fri Dec 19, 2008 7:50 am

I want to wish everyone a happy, fun and safe weekend!!!! We are surrounded by snow - very pretty out - I think it will be here for Christmas!!!

I am enjoying a great cup of coffee with my favorite vanilla creamer - watching the today show and wearing my pajamas, because I can!!!!! I am going to be doing a ittle of this and a little of that today - like scrap, bake cookies, clean, scrap, etc. -

So, let the "scrapping begin" -
michelle m cheer cheer cheer
911 scrapper
911 scrapper
The Impractical Joker
The Impractical Joker

Number of posts : 2014
BLOG: : http://michelle-imaginethat.blogspot.com/
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Let's Play!!! Dec. 19-21 crop/chat - yeah!!!! Empty Re: Let's Play!!! Dec. 19-21 crop/chat - yeah!!!!

Post  Deanna Fri Dec 19, 2008 8:35 am

Good Morning! I have housework I need to get done this morning and maybe wrap some more presents before I can play! chicken
Deanna
Deanna
Inspirational Team
Inspirational Team

Number of posts : 9293
Registration date : 2008-03-10

Back to top Go down

Let's Play!!! Dec. 19-21 crop/chat - yeah!!!! Empty Re: Let's Play!!! Dec. 19-21 crop/chat - yeah!!!!

Post  911 scrapper Fri Dec 19, 2008 10:07 am

hi all - hope you are having a great morning!!!! michelle m
911 scrapper
911 scrapper
The Impractical Joker
The Impractical Joker

Back to top Go down

Post  911 scrapper Fri Dec 19, 2008 12:15 pm

Hello -

Here is my first challenge - before picture - now I have to work on a after picture and add the journaling - it's a really simple page - like from a year ago - but I want to add more to it lol! Let's Play!!! Dec. 19-21 crop/chat - yeah!!!! Scrapb97 will post the "after" photo later tonight - take care! michelle m
911 scrapper
911 scrapper
The Impractical Joker
The Impractical Joker

Back to top Go down

Post  911 scrapper Fri Dec 19, 2008 12:17 pm

Here is my challenge #2

:Let's Play!!! Dec. 19-21 crop/chat - yeah!!!! Scrapb98
911 scrapper
911 scrapper
The Impractical Joker
The Impractical Joker

Back to top Go down

Post  jillybean66 Fri Dec 19, 2008 1:24 pm

Great pages Michelle...I just got home from work and we are covered in snow also today...don't think I will be taking Jess to dance tonight...hope I can play some!!!
jillybean66
jillybean66
Judge For A Day
Judge For A Day

Number of posts : 4428
Registration date : 2008-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  911 scrapper Fri Dec 19, 2008 2:09 pm

Here is my challenge #3
Let's Play!!! Dec. 19-21 crop/chat - yeah!!!! Scrap100
911 scrapper
911 scrapper
The Impractical Joker
The Impractical Joker

Back to top Go down

Post  redd1977 Fri Dec 19, 2008 2:23 pm

Michelle M., I love your layouts. Great job! I won't be able to play until tomorrow, just wanted to let you know. I am going with my daughter, Tammy, to Brainerd so she can finish her shopping and if I see something I will pick it up too.

I am so looking for a day for myself and tomorrow is gonna be that day...

I just go back from dgs Bailey's school Christmas concert for the elementary. They sang some cute songs. It was enjoyable.

We have snow coming tomorrow again, not to hit until about noon tomorrow they are saying.

See you either late tonight or tomorrow morning.
redd1977
redd1977
Moderator and Inspirational Team
Moderator and Inspirational Team

Number of posts : 4798
Registration date : 2008-03-16

Back to top Go down

Post  911 scrapper Fri Dec 19, 2008 3:16 pm

Hey Linda - be safe out there in the snow!!! We have some new snow here - pretty out - we may be getting more - coming in from MN, I believe -

I am glad you can play tomorrow - say hi to tammy - glad you had fun at the concert - love those little kid concerts!!

Talk to you all later - be safe and have fun!!! michelle m cheer
911 scrapper
911 scrapper
The Impractical Joker
The Impractical Joker

Back to top Go down

Post  scrappyshel Fri Dec 19, 2008 4:04 pm

Hi girls!!!

I'm home from work.... I'm getting caught up on my boards and resting a bit.... and then I'm going to go to my room and play!

I'll be back later to check in.....
scrappyshel
scrappyshel
Betty Boop For President
Betty Boop For President

Number of posts : 5086
Registration date : 2008-03-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Tammyscraps Fri Dec 19, 2008 5:00 pm

Hi girls! What a week!! We had to get our christmas shopping done this week because we were hit with a big snow storm today! Yay, I finally got my wish!! It's coming down pretty good! I'm going to check out the rest of the board and get to scrapping!!

Tammyscraps
Judge For A Day
Judge For A Day

Number of posts : 4198
BLOG: : http://tammy-tammyscraps.blogspot.com/
Registration date : 2008-02-26

Back to top Go down

Post  911 scrapper Fri Dec 19, 2008 5:06 pm

Hi Tammy! Glad you got your shopping done!!! Snow - we have quite a bit here in Western WI - it's pretty out there - but cold!!!!! take care and have fun scrapping!!!, michelle m
911 scrapper
911 scrapper
The Impractical Joker
The Impractical Joker

Back to top Go down

Post  Tammyscraps Fri Dec 19, 2008 5:15 pm

wave I was just reading the challenges. What does ETA mean? chicken

Tammyscraps
Judge For A Day
Judge For A Day

Number of posts : 4198
BLOG: : http://tammy-tammyscraps.blogspot.com/
Registration date : 2008-02-26

Back to top Go down

Post  scrappyshel Fri Dec 19, 2008 5:37 pm

I am finishing up pages for my mom and dad... waiting for my first one to dry.... then I'll post.... it'll be for challenge #4......

Need to do one or two more pages for them and then I get to do my own!!! WOO HOO!!!
scrappyshel
scrappyshel
Betty Boop For President
Betty Boop For President

Back to top Go down

Post  scrappyshel Fri Dec 19, 2008 5:38 pm

OH yeah... BTW... I got all but their pages done and WRAPPED... that's all!! LOL..... oh, except for putting the 5 ft doll house together... ROFL
scrappyshel
scrappyshel
Betty Boop For President
Betty Boop For President

Back to top Go down

Post  911 scrapper Fri Dec 19, 2008 6:35 pm

Tammy - hi - ETA: Edited to Add - I wanted to add some additional info cheer

Michelle - you are on a roll!!! Keep it up!!!!

We just had take out for dinner - Friday night fish fry in Wisconsin take out - Julia is watching a movie and my dh is going to walk downtown (it's like 3 blocks away) and have a few beverages with a buddy - I am more than happy to hang out at home!!!!

Would like to get up to my scraproom and do some organizing later - I scrapped this afternoon with my girlfriend - I have been after her forever to scrap together and today it worked out well for both of us - was fun - She gave me scrappy stuff for Christmas!!!! Melissa, you are the best!!!

Stay safe and warm everyone and I hope you are getting to do what you are wanting to do!!! michelle m

how are the challenges going?
911 scrapper
911 scrapper
The Impractical Joker
The Impractical Joker

Back to top Go down

Post  stephster17 Fri Dec 19, 2008 7:01 pm

Hi ladies!

Great challenges Michelle! Wish I could work on them but I have been trying all week to get my last few Christmas cards made that I need and it is so not been happening! Grrrrrrrr!! I cannot wait until Monday when I can come home and stay home and feel normal!!

Went to the hospital for my neck/shoulder this morning. Had an x-ray, nothing wrong with the bone, dr. figures I've torn a muscle or something. Gave me some pain killers...which seem to be doing absolutely nothing so far! And told me to get in to my dr. early next week, so now I have an appointment for Tuesday. Oh...and I have to take it easy, like no heavy lifting with that arm...I'm thinking holding my 60 pound dog's leash in that hand, probably not a good idea!! So, if these pills don't kick in soon I guess I just grin and bare it for the weekend! Oh yeah, and my house is a mess and I can't stand it anymore so I am spending the next two hours that we have at home cleaning up...I'm sure I'll be regretting that later, but I just can't handle it! We don't even have a table to eat our Christmas dinner at at the moment, it is buried under my mess of craft sale preparations! LOL!

Anyways, enough of my rambling, I gotta get back to tidyig up in here! Hope all you ladies have a great night and get some of Michelle's awesome challenges done!!
stephster17
stephster17
Betty Boop For President
Betty Boop For President

Number of posts : 5711
Registration date : 2008-02-17

http://mommy2austin.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  scrappyshel Fri Dec 19, 2008 7:40 pm

Here's what I've been working on..... It's for challenge #4..... FINALLY got all my parents' pages done!

The first two I got done last night...
Let's Play!!! Dec. 19-21 crop/chat - yeah!!!! Adventure
Let's Play!!! Dec. 19-21 crop/chat - yeah!!!! Class_of_21

and this is what I've gotten done tonight...
Let's Play!!! Dec. 19-21 crop/chat - yeah!!!! Believe_2007
Let's Play!!! Dec. 19-21 crop/chat - yeah!!!! Easter_fun
Let's Play!!! Dec. 19-21 crop/chat - yeah!!!! Two_peas_in_a_pod
(that last one scanned really wonky because of the black background)

But... I'm DONE!!! WOO HOO!!

Last edited by scrappyshel on Mon Dec 22, 2008 4:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
scrappyshel
scrappyshel
Betty Boop For President
Betty Boop For President

Back to top Go down

Post  stephster17 Fri Dec 19, 2008 8:52 pm

Wowee Michelle!! You hav been a busy little scrappin bee!!! They are all wonderful too!

We're off back down to Brian's for the night now. Hoping to get home early enough tomorrow morning to get some of my baking done! My friend stopped by tonight and I couldn't give her her basket 'cause all I have is her card and some treats for her cat, lol!!! So, chat with you ladies tomorrow, have a great night!!
stephster17
stephster17
Betty Boop For President
Betty Boop For President

Number of posts : 5711
Registration date : 2008-02-17

http://mommy2austin.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  911 scrapper Fri Dec 19, 2008 9:16 pm

Hi Steph - nice to see you!! - Hope your pain killers are starting to "kick in" and helping with the pain - nothing worse than neck and back pain!!! I have that one challenge - the one where you have an hour to yourself!!!!! - You could get that one done and feel more refreshed? Cleaning the house doesn't count lol! -anyway - nice to see you back cheer

Michelle - OMG Girl!!! WTG!!! I really love your pages!! I am a camper - I noticed your first camper pages!!! Your parents will really like these pages - what a great gift!!!! I have a few mini projects to work on this weekend for gifts - anyway, love your work!!! I never really do layouts with alot of photos and you have yours nicely done.

Take care and chat with you girls tomorrow!! night, night - michelle m
911 scrapper
911 scrapper
The Impractical Joker
The Impractical Joker

Back to top Go down

Post  scrappyshel Fri Dec 19, 2008 9:29 pm

Thanks girls... I don't do a lot of pages with lots of pics... so these year end ones are totally sketch based!!!
scrappyshel
scrappyshel
Betty Boop For President
Betty Boop For President

Back to top Go down

Post  911 scrapper Sat Dec 20, 2008 7:20 am

Good morning! - We woke up to more snow! My dh has to work a few hours this morning - then he wants to "trek" up to the big city of Eau Claire and finish shoppping - I really don't want to go - I want to stay home, relax, have a fire going in the fireplace - make cookies and scrap - is that asking too much? - I can do some internet shopping!!!! - Chat with you later - just wanted to stop in and say hi!!! hi! michelle m cheer
911 scrapper
911 scrapper
The Impractical Joker
The Impractical Joker

Back to top Go down

Post  Deanna Sat Dec 20, 2008 7:43 am

WOW! Those are all GREAT, ladies!!! dance
Deanna
Deanna
Inspirational Team
Inspirational Team

Number of posts : 9293
Registration date : 2008-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  jillybean66 Sat Dec 20, 2008 10:04 am

Michelle your pages came out awesome...don't know how you find the time with work and kids...and christmas...it is driving me all crazy!!! That is really awesome about making those gifts...all my plans went up in smoke...lesson learned start early for the New Year and get it done!

Steph sorry you are still in pain and hope those pills start to kick in...wonder if they gave you stronfg enough meds...I know Vicadin really does the trick!!

Michelle glad you time to play with your scrappy friend and she got you just what you wanted for christmas...scrappy stuff Yea....I am back from gymnastics and just having a breakfast...haven't gotten to play in days now...UGH!!! Have a great day girls!
jillybean66
jillybean66
Judge For A Day
Judge For A Day

Number of posts : 4428
Registration date : 2008-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  scrappyshel Sat Dec 20, 2008 10:34 am

Hiya girls!!! I'm back from Wallys and M's... had to get some rewards for my kiddos... they both slept in their rooms all week (mostly...) and earned rewards... so we went to M's for some stuff that lasts a little bit longer.

Got just a few things done this morning.... I think I might want to make cookies later.. not sure.... Right now, I think it's about time for a little resty pooh.... tee hee....

Then, I'd like to scrap a bit for me!!!
scrappyshel
scrappyshel
Betty Boop For President
Betty Boop For President

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next