Sassy Scrappers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crop Chat!

+6
Robin Marie
jillybean66
redd1977
Berta
Deanna
stephster17
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Crop Chat! - Page 2 Empty Re: Crop Chat!

Post  stephster17 Sun May 02, 2010 1:52 am

I went to work today and was on cash all day, first time since I've started, and it was pretty much non-stop allllll day! Then my aunt picked me up and I went to their house to hang out with them and my parents, had supper with them, watched the Canucks game, and then watched the funniest show ever! I haven't laughed so hard in ages, it was so fun! Came home and put another coat of paint on Austin's toy box and now it's off to bed and to work in the morning. See you all tomorrow evening, have a great night, and day!
stephster17
stephster17
Betty Boop For President
Betty Boop For President

Number of posts : 5711
Registration date : 2008-02-17

http://mommy2austin.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  xhater Sun May 02, 2010 9:53 am

It rained here most of the night and still is overcast but it looks like the sun is trying to break through. I am still having some problems with the computer (it's time to buy a new one) and the screen freezes after 3 or 4 hours of use. It wouldn't be a problem other than planning for my time to use it. My DS also spends alot of time surfing. Have a nice day, everyone, and I will see you all later.
xhater
xhater
The Impractical Joker
The Impractical Joker

Number of posts : 2443
Registration date : 2009-04-04

Back to top Go down

Post  jillybean66 Sun May 02, 2010 12:12 pm

Hope everyone has a beautiful day...back from the laser tag party, hubby is off for a ride and when he gets back, hope he and Nick go look at mowers, so I can steal away to do alittle scrapping. Thanks for all the motivation ladies, as I have been in a slump since the move. Can always count on you girls to do a little cheering and mojo sharing!!! Crop Chat! - Page 2 560577
jillybean66
jillybean66
Judge For A Day
Judge For A Day

Number of posts : 4428
Registration date : 2008-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  tallulah1 Sun May 02, 2010 1:09 pm

Jill, your layouts are awesome!!!

I have all 4 minis and two LO challenges done. Dang is there enough time ??? Do I REALLY have to go to work tomorrow?????

On to the next........
lol
scrap
tallulah1
tallulah1
Inspirational Team
Inspirational Team

Number of posts : 674
Registration date : 2009-10-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Robin Marie Sun May 02, 2010 1:34 pm

I know it seems when we have fun scrappin we have to work in the am, or there is other business to tend too UGH! but i did have fun with what I got done . to move on ..
Robin Marie
Robin Marie
Riding The Rails
Riding The Rails

Number of posts : 480
Registration date : 2009-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post  Robin Marie Sun May 02, 2010 3:16 pm

I know we was in need for Rain , but please it can stop any time ... trying to get thing on for another challenge
Robin Marie
Robin Marie
Riding The Rails
Riding The Rails

Back to top Go down

Post  meterr Sun May 02, 2010 3:44 pm

i havent gotten much done. Family here isent cooperating too much so im on my feet picking up after people like some kind of maid......VERY irritating.

meterr
Snow White
Snow White

Number of posts : 805
Registration date : 2008-10-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Berta Sun May 02, 2010 5:23 pm

Well I've only finished 3 LO challenges. But today the girls and I did the photo hunt. We had so much fun! camera
After we took pics of all we could find at home, the girls took their baths and then grandpa took us out for a ride around town to get the other pics. We went out in the country where we know a family has a herd of Alpakas that they imported from South America (for our 'wild animal' photo). They are so stinkin cute!! Afterwards DH treated us to lunch at Burger King. Now were back home and I have the pics all uploaded. So hopefully I can get one more LO done before I go to bed tonight. Still no rain here...lovin' the sunshine while it lasts!!! Hope you all are having a peaceful Sunday.

Woohoo Jill for getting your mojo flowing! A lazer tag party sounds fun!

Sorry Terri that your family isn't cooperating..that stinks!

Well I'm off to see what kind of trouble I can get into...I'll be back!
Berta
Berta
Inspirational Team
Inspirational Team

Number of posts : 3862
Registration date : 2008-05-12

Back to top Go down

Post  Robin Marie Sun May 02, 2010 6:35 pm

well everyone I had intensions on doing that scav hunt , with the camera but i am not going to get it done as the weekend again was busy and no me time !!!!!!really sucks......I work in the am so 4 am it is ... I have unexspected company coming and staying from the middle of the week to mon .... which will be fun but with work and not alot of time it will be hard to visit a bunch ...found out last wek that they was coming ! need more time to get ready for out of stater's..... but I am getting ready to go to bed .. had a great weekend with ya all with NSD have fun and good luck to all
Robin Marie
Robin Marie
Riding The Rails
Riding The Rails

Back to top Go down

Post  Robin Marie Sun May 02, 2010 6:40 pm

have a wedding next Aug I am the mother of the bride ! it is a western wedding with hay bails and all where can i find a western dress! HELP !!!!!!
any ideas would be great.. bought a new organizer for my embellies still isnt large enough . I guess I am starting to get a supply. {Yippie.....}
Robin Marie
Robin Marie
Riding The Rails
Riding The Rails

Back to top Go down

Post  tallulah1 Sun May 02, 2010 6:59 pm

I would LOVE to do that scavenger hunt when there is more time. What a great week long challenge that could be....
(hint hint)
Got the fabric one done, working on the scraps.....

What a great weekend full of great challenges.... No little time, so much to scrap.,
scrap
tallulah1
tallulah1
Inspirational Team
Inspirational Team

Number of posts : 674
Registration date : 2009-10-08

Back to top Go down

Post  redd1977 Sun May 02, 2010 7:08 pm

Big Congrats! Mother of the Bride. It is exciting isn't it. Western Wedding, Yahoo!

Have a great week sis. I'm happy you got to play as much as did this weekend.
redd1977
redd1977
Moderator and Inspirational Team
Moderator and Inspirational Team

Number of posts : 4798
Registration date : 2008-03-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Knutschen Sun May 02, 2010 7:13 pm

The weather has turned out to be beautiful today!! My sister, nieces and their dog didn't get to go to artfest with Phoebe and I. My sister woke up with a sore throat and her ear hurt. She said she had taken Advil and it wasn't helping. We had been planning this all week. It was a bummer! We will have to plan on going to the park someday with our dogs.

I attempted to do some scrapbooking last night but I have a hard time deciding what to do with the challenges. Then I was getting tired. I hope to do something tonight. I am feeling sleepy so I am not sure how long I will last!
Knutschen
Knutschen
Red Hot Mamma
Red Hot Mamma

Number of posts : 1724
BLOG: : http://knutschen.blogspot.com
Registration date : 2008-02-20

http://knutschen.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  stephster17 Sun May 02, 2010 9:00 pm

It has been lightly raining here all day today, good for my plant since my little waterer isn't home, I moved them all into the yard to get their water lol. Worked today, came home and had a bath, had some supper and now I'm just watching some tv playin around on the computer and will try to work on some project or another in a little while.
stephster17
stephster17
Betty Boop For President
Betty Boop For President

Number of posts : 5711
Registration date : 2008-02-17

http://mommy2austin.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Berta Mon May 03, 2010 11:56 am

Good morning ladies! Well, it's still morning here anyways! I know you all are probably back to your real jobs today. After being 'gone' all weekend at this virtual NSD crop I'm back to my real job too....being the maid, the cook, the nurse, the teacher, the yardkeeper, etc. Got laundry going, the beds are made, and the dishes are done man! I was planning to scrap this evening after the girls go home but for now I need to clean up the scrap mess I made in my livingroom..I have my scraproom back but for some reason I keep carrying everything into the livingroom which is where I scrapped for 4 years. ???

Hope you all are having an awesome Monday! It's another beautiful day here. I can smell the Orange blossoms...Ooooooo!!!! Love it!!!
Berta
Berta
Inspirational Team
Inspirational Team

Number of posts : 3862
Registration date : 2008-05-12

Back to top Go down

Post  xhater Mon May 03, 2010 12:33 pm

I am in the process of posting the final mini challenge right now and still have one more LO to do. I need to gather more photos for the photo hunt. It rained with thunder and lightning last night so we finally got our rain. Today the weather is perfect for me and the sun is shinning brightly.
xhater
xhater
The Impractical Joker
The Impractical Joker

Number of posts : 2443
Registration date : 2009-04-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Knutschen Mon May 03, 2010 7:48 pm

I logged in and had 19 post to read. I responded to one and they are all gone. Not sure what happened!

I did some scrapping last night. I have been at the library tonight with my meet up scrappers cropping. I just had time to get one of my page kits done for my book of me from the LSS.

I have been having car problems the last couple of weeks but not bad enough to take my car in. Today I think it has reached that point!! Sad I thought I was going to get stranded today but then my car finally went. Then my check engine light keeps flashing!! It was after 5pm so I need call my mechanic. I work the next 3 nights and need to sleep during the day but also need transportation. I am not sure what I am going to do.

When I make it home, I might stay up and scrap a little more than go to bed in case I am unable to sleep tomorrow.
Knutschen
Knutschen
Red Hot Mamma
Red Hot Mamma

Number of posts : 1724
BLOG: : http://knutschen.blogspot.com
Registration date : 2008-02-20

http://knutschen.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2