Sassy Scrappers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

11/7 Crop and Chat~~come on in!!

+9
Berta
scrappyshel
Sherri L
BabyDoll3
jillybean66
stephster17
twkoons
Deanna
Tammyscraps
13 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

11/7 Crop and Chat~~come on in!! Empty 11/7 Crop and Chat~~come on in!!

Post  Tammyscraps Fri Nov 07, 2008 1:07 pm

Hey girls! I don't know about you, but it's been a long week!! I am so glad it's the weekend! What do you all have planned for the weekend?? I just got a whole lotta of scrappy goodies, so I'm hoping to scrap some. Tomorrow my nephew is spending the night, so I'm sure I'll be playing video games and not scrapping then!!

This weekend's challenge is going to help to get us caught up. The holidays are right around the corner and we will be taking lots of pictures, so let's get those old Christmas photos out from last year or whenever, and get them scrapped so you'll be ready to scrap this year's photos!

You will have until Monday midnight PST, and I will draw a name for some new goodies that I just picked up yesterday!!

Here's my layout, I just love BG Figgy Pudding and AC Moore had some so I picked some more up! They also are carrying these new tinsel Thickers! Very cool!

11/7 Crop and Chat~~come on in!! Normal_trimweb

Tammyscraps
Judge For A Day
Judge For A Day

Number of posts : 4198
BLOG: : http://tammy-tammyscraps.blogspot.com/
Registration date : 2008-02-26

Back to top Go down

11/7 Crop and Chat~~come on in!! Empty Re: 11/7 Crop and Chat~~come on in!!

Post  Deanna Fri Nov 07, 2008 1:20 pm

That's a wonderful Christmas page, Tammy! cheer

I think I have only 1 set of Christmas photos left from last year so I'll get those done.
Deanna
Deanna
Inspirational Team
Inspirational Team

Number of posts : 9293
Registration date : 2008-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Tammyscraps Fri Nov 07, 2008 1:22 pm

Oh wow, your good Deanna! I still have pictures when the girls were little little!! But I just got the new BG christmas line that Im dying to dig into!!

Tammyscraps
Judge For A Day
Judge For A Day

Back to top Go down

Post  twkoons Fri Nov 07, 2008 1:37 pm

I haven't done any christmas pages from last years pictures so I hope to do this, this weekend. I am going to stay at my sister's because my dh hunts and I'm not staying home alone. So the plan is to get some scrappin' done.
twkoons
twkoons
Snow White
Snow White

Number of posts : 865
Registration date : 2008-04-09

Back to top Go down

Post  stephster17 Fri Nov 07, 2008 1:41 pm

Great challenge Tammy and I love your layout!! I know I have a few from before Austin was born that I should probably get scrapped.

Today we are just hangin out, I am trying to get a few things done for Craft sales, since the first one will probably be in two weeks. Tomorrow morning my mom and dad are pickung us up and taking us to Victoria, Austin and I are going to see Thomas the Train on stage! He is so excited, it's so cute!! After the show they are going to pick us up and we will go to Michael's and do some shopping and who knows what else. There is a birthday party for my friend tomorrow night but I don't think I will be going, it is going to be a long day for Austin tomorrow, and the party doesn't even start until after the busses stop running so I am just not feeling into it.

Sunday we will just be hangin out again...maybe scrappin with new goodies from Michaels! LOL!

Right now I need to grab myself some lunch!!
stephster17
stephster17
Betty Boop For President
Betty Boop For President

Number of posts : 5711
Registration date : 2008-02-17

http://mommy2austin.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Tammyscraps Fri Nov 07, 2008 1:41 pm

Sounds like a fun scrappy weekend to me Tammy! Hope your able to get some done!

Tammyscraps
Judge For A Day
Judge For A Day

Back to top Go down

Post  jillybean66 Fri Nov 07, 2008 1:42 pm

Great layout Tammy...will be running to dance soon, then I will go try and dig up some christmas pictures...don't know which year they will be from, but I have lots somewhere...hmmmm! Don't know how much scrapping will get to be done this weekend, we need to do some fixing in the bathroom and there is only one...need a whole new shower, wish I could just go love somewhere else for a few days till it is done, but no luck with that!
jillybean66
jillybean66
Judge For A Day
Judge For A Day

Number of posts : 4428
Registration date : 2008-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Deanna Fri Nov 07, 2008 1:54 pm

Tammyscraps wrote:Oh wow, your good Deanna! I still have pictures when the girls were little little!! But I just got the new BG christmas line that Im dying to dig into!!

oh NO! I still have photos from when my kids were little but I haven't gone back and scrapped many of those. I just don't have any more to do from the last 7 years of Christmas. LOL

I've already printed out some I'm scrapping for this and hope to get on it tonight or tomorrow.
Deanna
Deanna
Inspirational Team
Inspirational Team

Number of posts : 9293
Registration date : 2008-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  BabyDoll3 Fri Nov 07, 2008 2:25 pm

yep im scraping all weekend my sis is over and were going to scrap all night. alissa is driving use crazzy.
BabyDoll3
BabyDoll3
Making Friends
Making Friends

Number of posts : 597
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Sherri L Fri Nov 07, 2008 2:43 pm

Tammy is spending the weekend here with the kids and mom is comeing over too we hope to get lots done if the kiddos will let us. Nice layout tammy.
Sherri L
Sherri L
Snow White
Snow White

Number of posts : 764
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Back to top Go down

Post  stephster17 Fri Nov 07, 2008 3:02 pm

Tammy & Sherri and Nicole & Maureen....hope you have a great weekend scrappin together!!!
stephster17
stephster17
Betty Boop For President
Betty Boop For President

Back to top Go down

Post  scrappyshel Fri Nov 07, 2008 3:30 pm

Oh my.... it's been a LONG week!!!

I'll have to see what I have from last year... not much I think... but I KNOW I have some OLDER pictures to do.... can work on those Smile
scrappyshel
scrappyshel
Betty Boop For President
Betty Boop For President

Number of posts : 5086
Registration date : 2008-03-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Berta Fri Nov 07, 2008 3:40 pm

You guys are lucky that have family to scrap with! I'm so jealous!
Sounds like Austin is going to have a fun weekend Steph. My DH, yes I sad DH, loves Thomas the Train. When it come to trains he's still a kid at heart! LOL!

I've got to go out and bring in some fire wood and get the rest of it covered this afternoon. It's supposed to rain this weekend. I don't really love rain. The past 2 days have been beautiful. So I probably will be inside scrapping most of the weekend. And last night I pulled out some Christmas photos from last year to scrap. Perfect timing, huh?
Berta
Berta
Inspirational Team
Inspirational Team

Number of posts : 3862
Registration date : 2008-05-12

Back to top Go down

Post  Denise-FL Fri Nov 07, 2008 4:18 pm

Sounds like everyone is going to have a good weekend.

Well, it'll be a 4 day weekend for us. No school on Mon or Tue. Tomorrow will be a long day... from 7-9 am I have to be at the scout hut to get the GS nuts and candy (I'm the fall product sale chairperson for our Girl Scout Service Unit) then we come home unload and sort. Then from 10-2 there is a family event at the builders association down the road (same place where my wedding is going to be) they will have games, crafts, food and all kinds of fun for the family. Then home and sometime between 2 and 4 my mom and a friend of mine are coming over so we can go over the food details for the wedding. Then from 4:30 - ??? There is the kick off party for the relay for life. WOW - I'm tired just thinkin aobut all that...

Sunday we're takin the boat out and goin fishing... hopefully we'll have good weather - I'll need some relaxin after tomorrow - LOL.

Monday, my daughter (Danielle) and I will be messin with my hair - (still haven't figured out what to do with it for the wedding). Monday night we have a GS Leaders meeting and a meeting for our Christamas Craft Workshop for kids.

Tuesday I'll be goin to the Dr's (2 hr drive from us) and trying to hit M's and J's while I'm down in Tampa.

Now I've gotta dig out Christmas pictures from last year... hummmm.... not sure where to start looking. But I'll sure I'll get to it. thinking
Denise-FL
Denise-FL
Baby Be Good
Baby Be Good

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2008-03-05

http://www.cropyourworld.myctmh.com

Back to top Go down

Post  stephster17 Fri Nov 07, 2008 4:56 pm

Denise, when is the wedding? Sounds like you are going to be one busy lady this weekend!!!

Berta, I am jealous too! I am on the edge of my seat right now as Austin is doing paint with water on my table...I keep thinking I hear the cup of water tip over! Not exactly the kind of scrappin buddy I need, lol, slightly stressful! That is so fun that your DH love Thomas! I got my mom to run me to WalMart when she stopped by last night so Austin could stay here with Brian while I bought his Christmas present...I got hime a HUGE train track set to go with the ones he already has, it has Tidmouth Sheds, a big tunnel thing and all kinds of other stuff in it...$39.94 rolled back to $19.94!!! I had seen it earlier in the day and actually had to walk back over after we had done the grocery section to double check the price!!! So, Santa's gift is done...he keeps saying he is going to ask Santa for a track with a tunnel, lol! I am looking forward to the show, we went and saw Little Bear on stage last year and it was so cute!!

Ok, Austin is drinking his paint water! Need to run and put a stop to that! LOL!
stephster17
stephster17
Betty Boop For President
Betty Boop For President

Back to top Go down

Post  redd1977 Fri Nov 07, 2008 5:13 pm

Well I let the puppy out and now I am heading over to Sherri's to scrap with the girls. Sounds like a fun crop Tammy. Will be back later.

Very pretty layout Tammy.
redd1977
redd1977
Moderator and Inspirational Team
Moderator and Inspirational Team

Number of posts : 4798
Registration date : 2008-03-16

Back to top Go down

Post  jillybean66 Fri Nov 07, 2008 5:19 pm

So wish I had family to scrap with too...but I am so ever grateful for this on-line family...so thank you girls!!! Have fun Sherri, Tammy and Linda....and you too Maureen and Nicole. Holy cow Denise I am tired just reading your post...you are certainly going to have a power weekend. Have fun at the Thomas show Steph...so wish it was here as my little Nicky would love it too! I hope to look for some pictures now, so that I can try and scrap later when the kids go to sleep. laugh ..sorry Steph but I am thinking about Austin drinking the paint water!
jillybean66
jillybean66
Judge For A Day
Judge For A Day

Number of posts : 4428
Registration date : 2008-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Tammyscraps Fri Nov 07, 2008 5:57 pm

Sounds like a busy weekend for quite a few of you! Hope you girls all have fun scrapping together, I wish I was able to do that, I bet you'll have a blast! Steph, hope you have fun tomorrow, sounds exciting!

Tammyscraps
Judge For A Day
Judge For A Day

Back to top Go down

Post  meterr Fri Nov 07, 2008 6:56 pm

not too much here. my DD worked and afterwards shes going to an Obama victory party. lol!
i have tons of xmas pics, including my moms childhood! today would have been my Grams 96th bday, so i made her a layout in tribute.

11/7 Crop and Chat~~come on in!! Gram10

meterr
Snow White
Snow White

Number of posts : 805
Registration date : 2008-10-11

Back to top Go down

Post  BabyDoll3 Fri Nov 07, 2008 7:00 pm

thats a great great layout love the pic
BabyDoll3
BabyDoll3
Making Friends
Making Friends

Number of posts : 597
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Back to top Go down

Post  meterr Fri Nov 07, 2008 7:02 pm

thanks!! my mom told me she was only 12 or 13 in that pic!!

thinking so for the crop we just scrap xmas pics in any way we would like, no paticular challenges?

meterr
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  Berta Fri Nov 07, 2008 7:15 pm

Oh Terri, that is so pretty! What an awesome photo and wonderful tribute page!!

rofl I'm sorry too Steph! But can't help laughing...how old is Austin?

Denise, you have one heck of a busy schedule...I DONT envy you! Where are you in Florida? My sister lives in New Smyrna Beach.

Got all my firewood taken care of. Even raked all the leaves in the front. Now I'm bathed, had dinner, and am finally going to scrap!! I won a kit full of Christmas papers and embellies that I can't wait to use. I also have papers I bought last year to do last years photos and never got those done. So I have plenty of stuff to work with. But if I don't get busy I won't be getting anything done so gotta go!!
Berta
Berta
Inspirational Team
Inspirational Team

Number of posts : 3862
Registration date : 2008-05-12

Back to top Go down

Post  stephster17 Fri Nov 07, 2008 8:04 pm

Berta, he is 3 1/2...tons of fun! LOL!! I got rid of the water, and come back to find him "helping" me paint the pine cones...white paint EVERYWHERE!! frustrated So, no more painting while Austin is awake, lol! He's hopefully going to be very very soon, I really want to work on this challenge!!

Terri, that layout is beautiful! And yes, just scrap any Christmas photos, nothing specific required other than that. With these Crop & Chats we sometimes have very broad challenges and other times more specific, just depends on what the hostess decides to do!

Linda, have fun scrapping with your girls!!
stephster17
stephster17
Betty Boop For President
Betty Boop For President

Back to top Go down

Post  meterr Fri Nov 07, 2008 8:16 pm

thats great!!! sometimes crops are SO specific, and the challenges so crazy that i do some really crappy pages!! probobly my fault, but sometimes we all need to just " do our own thang"!!

meterr
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  stephster17 Fri Nov 07, 2008 8:42 pm

oh I totally understand that! My absolute worst pages have been done for crop challenges that I probably should have just passed on, cause they totally weren't my thing! I have learned my lesson now though!

Got my table cleared off, I have been working on paper bag albums the past two nights, and Austin is just having his cup of milk before I put him to bed!
stephster17
stephster17
Betty Boop For President
Betty Boop For President

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next