Sassy Scrappers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

7/11 Crop & Chat *RAK Winner: Berta*

+10
jillybean66
Scrappin Amy
mmeier
TrishD
Berta
walkawalkadog
stephster17
Tammyscraps
Deanna
scrappyshel
14 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

7/11 Crop & Chat *RAK Winner: Berta* - Page 3 Empty Re: 7/11 Crop & Chat *RAK Winner: Berta*

Post  Tammyscraps Sat Jul 12, 2008 9:03 pm

12 pages wholy moly Michelle, you are cooking!! Im so jealous! We're back from the fireworks, but Im so pooped all the sun just knocked me out today!! Tomorrow I've got to go see how my dad is doing and then I have to work at 4, so not so sure I'll get anything done tomorrow either taz I really want to spend the day scrapping!! I did get a few cards done today, I guess that's something! I'll see you all tomorrow!! you rock

Tammyscraps
Judge For A Day
Judge For A Day

Number of posts : 4198
BLOG: : http://tammy-tammyscraps.blogspot.com/
Registration date : 2008-02-26

Back to top Go down

7/11 Crop & Chat *RAK Winner: Berta* - Page 3 Empty Re: 7/11 Crop & Chat *RAK Winner: Berta*

Post  Knutschen Sat Jul 12, 2008 9:12 pm

I got my car stereo installed but didn't drive outside of town to test the antenna. I will have to do that soon! I was disappointed when I went back to pick up my car as he was showing me my new stereo and we learned that it isn't compatible with the ipod touch! frustrated They did have a cable that they were able to switch it out with but it can't be hidden as I need to be able to get to my ipod to control it. The other cable would have allowed me to control my ipod from my stereo. Sooo, now I have all these crazy cables coming out from underneath my stereo that makes it look kinda ghetto! The sound is great from my ipod, much better than with using the fm tuner!!!

It is a HD radio which there is only one station that has HD but it is the one I listen too. From listening to it today the HD part goes in and out and you can tell a difference. That is kinda annoying. I need to look through the instruction booklet to figure things out!

The installation took longer than expected so I didn't get to go to the photography store. I did get to Hobby Lobby so I can make my notebook I have been wanting to alter! I will have to plan tonight and hopefully get some LO's done tomorrow!!

Tomorrow Phoebe graduates from puppy school! I am proud of my puppers!!! 8)
Knutschen
Knutschen
Red Hot Mamma
Red Hot Mamma

Number of posts : 1724
BLOG: : http://knutschen.blogspot.com
Registration date : 2008-02-20

http://knutschen.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  stephster17 Sat Jul 12, 2008 10:14 pm

Yay Deanna! Can't wait to see your layout!

Tammy, I hear ya on being exhausted from the sun! I did get Austin to bed early, but I fell asleep with him and just woke up, lol!! NOW I am going to have supper and try to scrap!

Jana, bummer about your stereo not being what you had hoped! Congrats to you and Pheobe for her graduation!!
stephster17
stephster17
Betty Boop For President
Betty Boop For President

Number of posts : 5711
Registration date : 2008-02-17

http://mommy2austin.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Deanna Sun Jul 13, 2008 5:53 am

Deanna
Deanna
Inspirational Team
Inspirational Team

Number of posts : 9293
Registration date : 2008-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  scrappyshel Sun Jul 13, 2008 5:57 am

GRRRR.... I just had this big long post and then removed it!!! Geesh..

Good morning everyone!!

Awesome job Deanna!!!

Steph: Know what ya mean about falling asleep with the little ones... it's just an invite to snooze!

Tammy: Hope you get a little scrappy time today!

Jana: ROAD TRIP!!! Hope you get a chance to check out your radio some today... and congrats to Phoebe!

BTW.... Martha and I are going to a retreat at the end of October.... check it out: www.rememberthisscrapbook.com click on the blue box. It's reasonable and we had a great time last year! Come join us!
scrappyshel
scrappyshel
Betty Boop For President
Betty Boop For President

Number of posts : 5086
Registration date : 2008-03-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jul 13, 2008 7:35 am

Good Morning ladies.

I was able to create 3 layouts since Friday. Will have to post them, even tho they are not of the sketches. Hoping that once I get the rest of our packing done. I'll be able to create a few more pages, and some cards for Neal's Grandma.

You ladies have all been busy.

Berta~ yep Nicole and I are sisters. Funny thing is she was born on my 6th birthday. I'm very pleased to say after some years of not being to close. We are getting back to being close. We often finish what the other is saying or thinking lol! I can admit she is my best friend

Back to top Go down

Post  jillybean66 Sun Jul 13, 2008 8:01 am

#2 sketch turned
7/11 Crop & Chat *RAK Winner: Berta* - Page 3 Med_gallery_2324_480_352539
jillybean66
jillybean66
Judge For A Day
Judge For A Day

Number of posts : 4428
Registration date : 2008-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  mmeier Sun Jul 13, 2008 8:07 am

wowza shel, you really got going........amazing what happens when dh is out for the weekend!!!

great work on your LOs ladies, love the different takes on the sketches!!
mmeier
mmeier
Sally Swing
Sally Swing

Number of posts : 1494
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Penny Sun Jul 13, 2008 9:15 am

great sketches!!! Need to see if I can find some time today to scrap!
Penny
Penny
Poor Cinderella
Poor Cinderella

Number of posts : 197
BLOG: : http://penny-randomthoughts.blogspot.com/
Registration date : 2008-03-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Knutschen Sun Jul 13, 2008 9:23 am

I was up last night creating a little altered notebook that I saw in the current Papercrafts magazine. It is actually on the cover. I had quite the time with my Cricut since it had been so long since I had used it I had forgotten some things!! I kept trying to get the ovals cut and it wasn't cutting through. So when I woke up this morning, I googled how to adjust the needle and got it figured out! So I was able to finish it this morning!!

http://sassyscrapbooksisters.byethost13.com/displayimage.php?pos=-2340

7/11 Crop & Chat *RAK Winner: Berta* - Page 3 My-list
Knutschen
Knutschen
Red Hot Mamma
Red Hot Mamma

Number of posts : 1724
BLOG: : http://knutschen.blogspot.com
Registration date : 2008-02-20

http://knutschen.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  redd1977 Sun Jul 13, 2008 12:48 pm

Wow! it looks like I missed lots of chatting...

Great layouts Berta, Deanna and Jill. I need to get mine done. YIKES...

I love that little notebook Jana, great job.

Have a great day everyone.
redd1977
redd1977
Moderator and Inspirational Team

Number of posts : 4798

Back to top Go down

Post  stephster17 Sun Jul 13, 2008 1:29 pm

Deanna and Jill great job with the sketches!!

Love your notebook Jana!!

We are going to Children's Day today, the kick-off for Summer Festival. We tried to catch the 12 o'clock bus but missed it, so we came back to look for my watch and I haven't decided if we will brave the heat and walk or just wait for the next bus. My mom and dad are coming this afternoon to take away some stuff for me, so we have to be home for them.

Have a great day ladies!
stephster17
stephster17
Betty Boop For President
Betty Boop For President

Back to top Go down

Post  redd1977 Sun Jul 13, 2008 2:14 pm

I did sketch # 2, here it is...
http://sassyscrapbooksisters.byethost13.com/displayimage.php?pos=-2343
7/11 Crop & Chat *RAK Winner: Berta* - Page 3 1-2008017-1

Have fun visiting your mom and dad Steph...
redd1977
redd1977

Back to top Go down

Post  scrappyshel Sun Jul 13, 2008 2:44 pm

WTG Jill and Linda!!! Thanks for taking my challenge!!!!

And Jana... LOVE that notebook!

How's the day been for everyone?? Very very productive here..... I really feel like I actually got something accomplished today... LONG list done Smile Now, I can go back to my scrap room and play some more... actually, I have one more (DREADED) task to do, but when that's done, I'll feel good about playing again LOL.

DH comes home tonight, but I don't expect him until well after 6, probably after 7.... so I have time to play!
scrappyshel
scrappyshel
Betty Boop For President
Betty Boop For President

Back to top Go down

Post  Deanna Sun Jul 13, 2008 3:04 pm

Went to see 'Hellboy' with DH. They really tried to stretch this one out. Not as good as the last one.
Deanna
Deanna
Inspirational Team
Inspirational Team

Back to top Go down

Post  scrappyshel Sun Jul 13, 2008 4:15 pm

I just got done packing up some goodies for our lucky winner!!! WOO HOO!!!

Will it be you?
scrappyshel
scrappyshel
Betty Boop For President
Betty Boop For President

Back to top Go down

Post  Deanna Sun Jul 13, 2008 4:19 pm

Linda, wonderful job with that sketch!!! clapping clapping
Deanna
Deanna
Inspirational Team
Inspirational Team

Back to top Go down

Post  mmeier Sun Jul 13, 2008 4:49 pm

okey dokey finally got my LOs uploaded.....
now let's see if I can post them correctly.........

well I cannot get the circle i thing to come up.......keeps saying error on page....so we will try linking this way.......

http://sassyscrapbooksisters.byethost13.com//albums/userpics/10089/normal_eggstra_messy.jpg

http://sassyscrapbooksisters.byethost13.com//albums/userpics/10089/normal_colossus.jpg
mmeier
mmeier
Sally Swing
Sally Swing

Back to top Go down

Post  scrappyshel Sun Jul 13, 2008 4:54 pm

I dunno what's wrong for you... weird. But the gallery has been giving everyone fits!

The links aren't working for me...
but my i is.....

http://sassyscrapbooksisters.byethost13.com/displayimage.php?pos=-2355
http://sassyscrapbooksisters.byethost13.com/displayimage.php?pos=-2354
scrappyshel
scrappyshel
Betty Boop For President
Betty Boop For President

Back to top Go down

Post  mmeier Sun Jul 13, 2008 4:58 pm

how strange is that........
well.......hmmm
I guess my links in member sketches won't work then either.......hmmm
sorry guys, not sure what to do........hmmm

Thanks for fixing those Shel
mmeier
mmeier
Sally Swing
Sally Swing

Back to top Go down

Post  scrappyshel Sun Jul 13, 2008 5:08 pm

No worries... they're pretty laid back around here
scrappyshel
scrappyshel
Betty Boop For President
Betty Boop For President

Back to top Go down

Post  stephster17 Sun Jul 13, 2008 5:55 pm

yes we are, lol!

Love your layout Linda!!

We decided to brave the heat and walked to town, omg my whole feet are two big blisters, lol! Austin had a blast, I tried to get some pics but I am not sure how well they turned out. We ran into some friends so he had other kids to hang out with and go on the little rides with him so that was good. He was hot and cranky by the time we got the bus home though and I had to carry him home from the bus stop, kicking and screaming. After my mom and dad came and got the dresser into the truck my mom took me for a drive and my dad stayed here with Austin and built my new fan for me (I was swearing and cursing at it this morning, lol!!). I just talked to MIL and looks like she is coming on Tuesday rather than on the weekend...just for the day which bugs me but whatever. We're having freezies for supper, lol! I have a touch of heat stroke so will probably end up passing out with Austin again!
stephster17
stephster17
Betty Boop For President
Betty Boop For President

Back to top Go down

Post  scrappyshel Sun Jul 13, 2008 6:11 pm

Wow... that sounds like more work than fun today Steph.... hope you feel OK tonight and sleep well!
scrappyshel
scrappyshel
Betty Boop For President
Betty Boop For President

Back to top Go down

Post  mmeier Sun Jul 13, 2008 7:36 pm

what craziness steph.........yikes........hope you cool down nicely!!
mmeier
mmeier
Sally Swing
Sally Swing

Back to top Go down

Post  redd1977 Sun Jul 13, 2008 7:39 pm

Great job on the sketch's Martha. I love the colors you used.

Steph, you be careful with having a mild heat stroke, nothing to take lightly. I hope your okay.
redd1977
redd1977

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next