Sassy Scrappers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

7/11 Crop & Chat *RAK Winner: Berta*

+10
jillybean66
Scrappin Amy
mmeier
TrishD
Berta
walkawalkadog
stephster17
Tammyscraps
Deanna
scrappyshel
14 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

7/11 Crop & Chat *RAK Winner: Berta* - Page 2 Empty Re: 7/11 Crop & Chat *RAK Winner: Berta*

Post  Tammyscraps Fri Jul 11, 2008 8:54 pm

Like that one, are those eyelets at the bottom? very cool!

Tammyscraps
Judge For A Day
Judge For A Day

Number of posts : 4198
BLOG: : http://tammy-tammyscraps.blogspot.com/
Registration date : 2008-02-26

Back to top Go down

7/11 Crop & Chat *RAK Winner: Berta* - Page 2 Empty Re: 7/11 Crop & Chat *RAK Winner: Berta*

Post  redd1977 Fri Jul 11, 2008 9:41 pm

Love your layout Michelle and Steph yours are great too.

I need to try these too. But I am going to bed now, I am tired... See you all in the morning.
redd1977
redd1977
Moderator and Inspirational Team

Number of posts : 4798
Registration date : 2008-03-16

Back to top Go down

Post  stephster17 Fri Jul 11, 2008 9:55 pm

Tammyscraps wrote:Like that one, are those eyelets at the bottom? very cool!

Yep! Those are eyelets! Thanks Smile

Have a good sleep Linda!
stephster17
stephster17
Betty Boop For President
Betty Boop For President

Number of posts : 5711
Registration date : 2008-02-17

http://mommy2austin.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  scrappyshel Sat Jul 12, 2008 4:20 am

AWESOME work Steph!!! LOVE those pics... what a great use of the red too on both!

GOOD MORNING Sassy Scrappers!!! How is everyone??

Well... since I went to bed with the family around 8:30.. (I know...)... I'm up just after 5 am... grrr! BUT.... it'll give me some quiet time... hopefully I can get my space cleaned and ready to play... my sister is coming today to play with me Smile Smile Smile so I wanna be ready to rock!
scrappyshel
scrappyshel
Betty Boop For President
Betty Boop For President

Number of posts : 5086
Registration date : 2008-03-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Knutschen Sat Jul 12, 2008 7:11 am

I love the sketches!!! I hope to be able to get some scrapping in this weekend!!

I love your LO's Steph!

I am planning to go mow the yard this morning. This afternoon I have an appointment to finally have my new car stereo and internal antenna installed! My power antenna quit working a long time ago and I can't leave the city and get radio reception. The car stereo I have is one I bought about 10 years ago and it will keep my CD's and not play them and think it doesn't have a CD. Then I am trying all these tricks to get the CD out. It is also going to have an attachment for my ipod! I can't wait for this to be done!!! I might have to drive out of town today just to test the internal antenna!!

I also have some photography homework and hope to visit the photography store.

I had better get started on my yard before it gets to hot. It might already be!!
Knutschen
Knutschen
Red Hot Mamma
Red Hot Mamma

Number of posts : 1724
BLOG: : http://knutschen.blogspot.com
Registration date : 2008-02-20

http://knutschen.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Tammyscraps Sat Jul 12, 2008 7:26 am

It's another gorgeous day here! I had a lot of scrapping planned, but not sure I'm going to be around much today. The all-star team my husband is coaching made it to the division championships which is today. I would really like to go, but it's a long drive and if he loses the first game, there will have to be a second game, so that could make for a very long day!

Tammyscraps
Judge For A Day
Judge For A Day

Back to top Go down

Post  scrappyshel Sat Jul 12, 2008 8:06 am

Awww Tammy!!! Doesn't he know that scrapping trumps all??? BWAHAHAHA! Hope you get to play at least a little!

And Jana.. better hurry! It's pretty darned warm out there now here in Columbia anyways!
scrappyshel
scrappyshel
Betty Boop For President
Betty Boop For President

Back to top Go down

Post  scrappyshel Sat Jul 12, 2008 8:14 am

AND.... I got my LO for the first sketch done too!
7/11 Crop & Chat *RAK Winner: Berta* - Page 2 Sassyprincess
scrappyshel
scrappyshel
Betty Boop For President
Betty Boop For President

Back to top Go down

Post  scrappyshel Sat Jul 12, 2008 8:15 am

Off to plan my scrappy time....... I'll check back in a while Smile
scrappyshel
scrappyshel
Betty Boop For President
Betty Boop For President

Back to top Go down

Post  redd1977 Sat Jul 12, 2008 9:50 am

OMG! That is so cute Michelle. I am going to go and start working on mine.
redd1977
redd1977

Number of posts : 4798
Registration date : 2008-03-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Knutschen Sat Jul 12, 2008 10:24 am

Beautiful LO Michelle! I love the flowers!

I got my yard mowed and it was HOT!!! I still need to use the weedeater but thought I would wait till tonight as I was pretty hot. I now need a shower!! :shower:

Then I am off to get my car stereo installed! I might walk back home as this place isn't to far but then I might not since it is soo hot outside. Then I need to stop by Hobby Lobby to find letters for a altered notebook I want to make.
Knutschen
Knutschen
Red Hot Mamma
Red Hot Mamma

Number of posts : 1724
BLOG: : http://knutschen.blogspot.com
Registration date : 2008-02-20

http://knutschen.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  stephster17 Sat Jul 12, 2008 12:51 pm

Thanks ladies!!

Michelle your layout is sooooo cute!!

Tammy and Jana, hope you both get some scrappy time today!

I had a heck of a time dragging myself out of bed today, I feel like a slug! I do plan to scrap today though, have a few things I want to get done. I was thinking we might go to town, but the heat is very discouraging!
stephster17
stephster17
Betty Boop For President
Betty Boop For President

Back to top Go down

Post  Berta Sat Jul 12, 2008 1:15 pm

OK, I better get crackin'! Michelle and Steph your LOs look awesome. Thanks for the inspiration...I need to get going on these. I keep getting sidetracked...with things like dishes, washing my hair, cleaning the cat box, taking things to recycling...you know, all that fun stuff! I need a scrappy break, too!
Berta
Berta
Inspirational Team
Inspirational Team

Number of posts : 3862
Registration date : 2008-05-12

Back to top Go down

Post  scrappyshel Sat Jul 12, 2008 1:40 pm

Good afternoon!!!!

It started raining off and on here... good time to be inside. My sis got a bit tired, so she and the boys went home.. and evil mommy is making her kids take a "rest"....... so it's awfully quiet! .... that's a good thing though.

I got six layouts done though Smile And still playing!!
scrappyshel
scrappyshel
Betty Boop For President
Betty Boop For President

Back to top Go down

Post  mmeier Sat Jul 12, 2008 2:02 pm

I got these two done before getting cold and tired.......gotta get them photgraphed and posted soon.
mmeier
mmeier
Sally Swing
Sally Swing

Number of posts : 1494
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Back to top Go down

Post  scrappyshel Sat Jul 12, 2008 2:07 pm

Oh yeah... I forgot cold too!!! Sorry for freezing you out!
scrappyshel
scrappyshel
Betty Boop For President
Betty Boop For President

Back to top Go down

Post  Berta Sat Jul 12, 2008 5:13 pm

So Michelle, you and Martha are sisters? And Maureen and Nicole are sisters?

Here's one I did with the 2nd sketch. I stuck with the stars because they were perfect with these photos. I don't know if anyone else is like me. But when I have photos already picked out I can find a sketch and get right on it. But when I've got the sketch first and then have to find the right photos it takes me a lot longer. ???

Here ya go:
7/11 Crop & Chat *RAK Winner: Berta* - Page 2 1341
Berta
Berta
Inspirational Team
Inspirational Team

Number of posts : 3862
Registration date : 2008-05-12

Back to top Go down

Post  Tammyscraps Sat Jul 12, 2008 5:44 pm

Im back for a little bit! My hubby's team won the championship! Now they have states that start next weekend. We'll be walking down the street to watch the fireworks in about an hour, so that gives me a little scrappy time. This morning before I left I started my cards from the sketches, now I just need to embellish them! I made 12 cards and I haven't even made a dent in my scrap stash! Looks like you girls have been busy today!

Tammyscraps
Judge For A Day
Judge For A Day

Back to top Go down

Post  jillybean66 Sat Jul 12, 2008 6:29 pm

Love your layouts Steph, Berta and Michelle...it was hot here today but the kids still want to be out, so took a dip in the pool today with them and had some errands to run too! That is so cool that you can scrap with your sister Shel, I have no one to scrap with and no sister either...glad I have this board and all you ladies here to keep me company and inspired, have a great night...don't know if I will be back on later or not!
jillybean66
jillybean66
Judge For A Day
Judge For A Day

Number of posts : 4428
Registration date : 2008-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  scrappyshel Sat Jul 12, 2008 6:39 pm

Awesome work Berta!! Those DID work perfectly for the sketch!!!

And yep... Mart and I are sisters Smile
scrappyshel
scrappyshel
Betty Boop For President
Betty Boop For President

Back to top Go down

Post  stephster17 Sat Jul 12, 2008 6:42 pm

Wow, wtg Michelle! Six layouts!!

Love your layout Berta! Yes, we actually have three sets of sisters (that I know of...any others lurking out there? lol) Shel and Martha...Maureen and Nicole...Angel and Sherri(Scrapnutmomma)

Congrats to hubby and his team Tammy!! Have fun at the fireworks!

We did end up going to town, we had to get some milk, I couldn't put it off. So we went to WalMart to get some milk and stuff for supper, checked out the fish (Austin wants one so bad, we have to stop and look at them everytime we are there!). Dropped a box of scrap papers off at my friends' house for Folk Fest, and went and hung out on the grass at the train tation waiting for the bus home....missed one while I was in the washroom and had to wait another hour, lol, but it was a perfect day for just hanging out so I didn't mind. Got asked out by a guy that was hangin out with a friend of mine there...that was interesting, lol! Got home to find my mom had been here and dropped off a new fan for us (Austin tripped on the cord and sent the old one crashing to the floor!) Now we're gonn have supper, Austin is going to bed early he's a grouch, and then going to scrap scrap scrap!!!!!
stephster17
stephster17
Betty Boop For President
Betty Boop For President

Back to top Go down

Post  scrappyshel Sat Jul 12, 2008 6:55 pm

Actually, I got a total of 12 pages done today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WAHOO!!!!

I posted six earlier and six just now.... WHEW!!!!!

Plus the two I did last night..... pretty good weekend!
scrappyshel
scrappyshel
Betty Boop For President
Betty Boop For President

Back to top Go down

Post  stephster17 Sat Jul 12, 2008 6:57 pm

Holy moly!! Good for you!! I have had stuff laid out for a layout since last evening but just haven't gotten around to it yet.
stephster17
stephster17
Betty Boop For President
Betty Boop For President

Back to top Go down

Post  scrappyshel Sat Jul 12, 2008 6:59 pm

That's the way I've felt for the past several weeks... I'm just glad to have mojo and time and inspiration all at the same time!!!
scrappyshel
scrappyshel
Betty Boop For President
Betty Boop For President

Back to top Go down

Post  Deanna Sat Jul 12, 2008 7:45 pm

Wonderful layout, Berta!!! I've been busy scrapping all day long. I got 1 of the sketches done so far and will get it uploaded!
Deanna
Deanna
Inspirational Team
Inspirational Team

Number of posts : 9293
Registration date : 2008-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next