Sassy Scrappers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crop n chat 9-26 *RAK Winner: Linda*

+9
Willow
Berta
jillybean66
Deanna
scrappyshel
stephster17
BabyDoll3
redd1977
Sherri L
13 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Crop n chat 9-26 *RAK Winner: Linda* Empty Crop n chat 9-26 *RAK Winner: Linda*

Post  Sherri L Fri Sep 26, 2008 12:11 pm

Hello ladies. I have a ton of glitter and I'm running out of ideas on how to use them. So this Weekend I wanna see lots of glitter on your layout.

There are no limits. Have fun.

I'm not sure how much I'll be on. I have to work, but will check in as much as possible.

Oh yeah! there will be a RAK too. Can't wait to see what you do. I'll run it till sunday night then I'll pick a winner Monday morning.

Last edited by Sherri L on Mon Sep 29, 2008 7:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sherri L
Sherri L
Snow White
Snow White

Number of posts : 764
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Back to top Go down

Crop n chat 9-26 *RAK Winner: Linda* Empty Re: Crop n chat 9-26 *RAK Winner: Linda*

Post  redd1977 Fri Sep 26, 2008 1:24 pm

Got my thinking cap on Sherri, will get out my glitter and see what I come up with... Sounds like fun. dancing
redd1977
redd1977
Moderator and Inspirational Team

Number of posts : 4798
Registration date : 2008-03-16

Back to top Go down

Crop n chat 9-26 *RAK Winner: Linda* Empty Re: Crop n chat 9-26 *RAK Winner: Linda*

Post  BabyDoll3 Fri Sep 26, 2008 2:33 pm

glitter i relly dont have much but ill try lol!
BabyDoll3
BabyDoll3
Making Friends
Making Friends

Number of posts : 597
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Sherri L Fri Sep 26, 2008 2:46 pm

Im gonna try to do a page too. I love glitter on a page but don't know how to use it.
Sherri L
Sherri L
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  redd1977 Fri Sep 26, 2008 2:51 pm

Hey Sherri, where you at, I thought you were working? lol!
redd1977
redd1977

Back to top Go down

Post  stephster17 Fri Sep 26, 2008 3:32 pm

Fun challenge Sherri!! I have a bunch of glitter I need to find some uses for as well! Can't wait to see all the sparkly layouts this weekend!!!
stephster17
stephster17
Betty Boop For President
Betty Boop For President

Number of posts : 5711
Registration date : 2008-02-17

http://mommy2austin.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sherri L Fri Sep 26, 2008 3:43 pm

Im at home I don't work till this weekend
Sherri L
Sherri L
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  scrappyshel Fri Sep 26, 2008 4:10 pm

Fun fun!!! I love me some glitter.... but I want to know.... is stickles OK???
scrappyshel
scrappyshel
Betty Boop For President
Betty Boop For President

Number of posts : 5086
Registration date : 2008-03-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Sherri L Fri Sep 26, 2008 4:18 pm

Oh I don't have any stickles all I have is the other kind. But sure that would be fine. What does everyone have planned for this weekend?
Sherri L
Sherri L
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  BabyDoll3 Fri Sep 26, 2008 4:32 pm

im going to scap hopefuly
BabyDoll3
BabyDoll3
Making Friends
Making Friends

Back to top Go down

Post  Deanna Fri Sep 26, 2008 4:41 pm

I've given most of my glitter away, but I do have a bottle of the Doodlebug Glitter I'll try to use! dance
Deanna
Deanna
Inspirational Team
Inspirational Team

Number of posts : 9293
Registration date : 2008-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  stephster17 Fri Sep 26, 2008 5:00 pm

Sherri L wrote:Oh I don't have any stickles all I have is the other kind. But sure that would be fine. What does everyone have planned for this weekend?

Today I am trying to get the house tidied up a bit and I have a project I am trying to work on to post as a class on the blog. My friend stopped by just a little while ago, she is on her way to the hospital and may need me to go drive her car home for her when she is done. I'm secretly hoping she doesn't need me to...my foot hurts (hehe) and it's a bit of a walk to the hospital.

Brian is coming over tomorrow, it is his birthday on Sunday so he is coming to hang out with us. Which reminds me I need to get Austin to finish up his gift!
stephster17
stephster17
Betty Boop For President
Betty Boop For President

Back to top Go down

Post  Sherri L Fri Sep 26, 2008 5:03 pm

Steph whats wrong with your friend. I cleaned my house today and Bryce made it look like I did nothing.
Sherri L
Sherri L
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  jillybean66 Fri Sep 26, 2008 5:15 pm

OOh...Steph, hope your friend is ok...I just got back from the dance,library, burger king circuit that we do every Friday..of course it had to rain!!! Just finished eating BK, one kid is at a party, the other is sleeping out next door, so far right now that just leaves me with the two youngest, hope I get a chance to scrap later...your challenge sounds like fun Sherri...hope to give it a try!!
jillybean66
jillybean66
Judge For A Day
Judge For A Day

Number of posts : 4428
Registration date : 2008-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  redd1977 Fri Sep 26, 2008 6:47 pm

jillybean66 wrote:OOh...Steph, hope your friend is ok...I just got back from the dance,library, burger king circuit that we do every Friday..of course it had to rain!!! Just finished eating BK, one kid is at a party, the other is sleeping out next door, so far right now that just leaves me with the two youngest, hope I get a chance to scrap later...your challenge sounds like fun Sherri...hope to give it a try!!

I knew you would like this one Jill, I have a new name for you... the queen of glitter... Can't wait to see what you come up with.

I found a bunch of my old glitter stuff I bought a few years ago so this should be fun...
redd1977
redd1977

Back to top Go down

Post  BabyDoll3 Fri Sep 26, 2008 6:56 pm

cheer cheer i just got back from getting a cricut express and going places,xmascheer,and pooh cartridges. for 260 bucks off craigs list. im so happy im going to scrap allday tomorrow. dancing dancing
BabyDoll3
BabyDoll3
Making Friends
Making Friends

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 26, 2008 6:57 pm

I'm hoping to scrap this weekend. Plan to head to Nicole's in the am to scrap. She just got a the Cricut Expression and 4 cartiages for a great deal. Did I say she is a brat ? LOL

Back to top Go down

Post  Berta Fri Sep 26, 2008 7:22 pm

DolphinDesigns wrote:I'm hoping to scrap this weekend. Plan to head to Nicole's in the am to scrap. She just got a the Cricut Expression and 4 cartiages for a great deal. Did I say she is a brat ? LOL

Hey, Maureen, she can't be too bratty if she's willing to share! I've never tried a Cricut anything...have fun!

My granddaughters left this afternoon to spend a week at their mom's. I have been cleaning all day...and haven't even a made a dent in what I need to get done! Gonna quit for the day and get started on my telephone tag LO, then play with some glitter for this challenge. It's too quiet here. Guess I'll crank up the stereo and get scrappin'! Be back in a while.
Berta
Berta
Inspirational Team
Inspirational Team

Number of posts : 3862
Registration date : 2008-05-12

Back to top Go down

Post  stephster17 Fri Sep 26, 2008 7:38 pm

No call yet...she is not sure what's wrong, but she has been having pain in her chest all day. She is pretty sure it is not her heart, but she checked in with the clinic and they told her if she went there they would just end up sending her to the hospital, so she just went there to begin with. We just finished supper and I have been trying to get Austin to bed since he is quite overtired, but he is pitching a fit like you wouldn't believe!
stephster17
stephster17
Betty Boop For President
Betty Boop For President

Back to top Go down

Post  redd1977 Fri Sep 26, 2008 8:59 pm

BabyDoll3 wrote:cheer cheer i just got back from getting a cricut express and going places,xmascheer,and pooh cartridges. for 260 bucks off craigs list. im so happy im going to scrap allday tomorrow. dancing dancing

Nicole,

Congrats on your cricut expression. I have no doubt you will love it. I just have the baby cricut and I love it. Can't say enough good things about it.
redd1977
redd1977

Back to top Go down

Post  redd1977 Fri Sep 26, 2008 9:05 pm

DolphinDesigns wrote:I'm hoping to scrap this weekend. Plan to head to Nicole's in the am to scrap. She just got a the Cricut Expression and 4 cartiages for a great deal. Did I say she is a brat ? LOL

Maureen, you and Nicole have fun tomorrow. Have fun with the cricut.
redd1977
redd1977

Back to top Go down

Post  Willow Sat Sep 27, 2008 6:01 am

Good morning everyone! Love the challenge, Sherri, and I'll try to make a layout for it. I'll be around my computer all day cause we're having a crop at ScrapMuse today, and I coordinated it, so I need to be there. It will be lots of fun, but I hope I'll have some time to scrap, too!
Willow
Willow
Betty Boop's Penthouse
Betty Boop's Penthouse

Number of posts : 3896
BLOG: : www.vsws.typepad.com
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Back to top Go down

Post  scrappyshel Sat Sep 27, 2008 6:10 am

I don't have a whole lot planned today.... need to get DD's bday gift... going to go do that real soon here.... then I need to pick up this house, but may save that till tomorrow morning. DD's bday gathering is tomorrow and need to have some semblance of normal around here...

Also need to make her cake and cupcakes.....
scrappyshel
scrappyshel
Betty Boop For President
Betty Boop For President

Number of posts : 5086
Registration date : 2008-03-11

Back to top Go down

Post  jillybean66 Sat Sep 27, 2008 6:37 am

Well it is another dreary day here...congrats Nicole on the circut...I don't have one of those things either Berta. Once again no luck staying up last night to scrap, no mojo either...hope that I can find some of that tonight! Will be off to take DD to gymnastics soon, Happy Birthday to your DD Michelle and have fun making all those cupcakes etc. Another Happy Birthday to Brian Steph...hope that you and Austin enjoy your day being all together. Hope I didn't miss anybody...this morning and that everyone has a wonderful day! Your crop sounds like fun Valerie...but I don't know how you gals do it all, I am lucky to get 2 layouts done in a weeks time, I feel like a snail or turtle. Have an extra special day everyone!
jillybean66
jillybean66
Judge For A Day
Judge For A Day

Number of posts : 4428
Registration date : 2008-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  redd1977 Sat Sep 27, 2008 7:27 am

Lots of birthdays and that means cake... YUMMY! Happy Birthday to your DD Michelle and Happy Birthday to Brian, Steph.

I don't have the mojo right now either, but I need to get something done. So will start with working on this crop... Which just finding the right picture to use is a chore for me and I have tons...

You all have a great scrappy day and I will try to get lotza scrappin done too. At least I will work on getting some done.

Have fun scrappin Valerie, will try to get over there and check it out what's happening...
redd1977
redd1977

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next