Sassy Scrappers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

10/17 Crop & Chat.........Updated****Winner Posted*****

+7
Scrappin Amy
scrappyshel
TrishD
stephster17
redd1977
Deanna
jillybean66
11 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

10/17 Crop & Chat.........Updated****Winner Posted***** - Page 4 Empty Re: 10/17 Crop & Chat.........Updated****Winner Posted*****

Post  Tammyscraps Sun Oct 19, 2008 8:09 am

Steph, home you get home today, sounds like you both would be happier!!

I've also the little black trimmer, and do find that it will cut a little wonky if I dont lay it flat on my table. You know, I think it took me a few weeks to figure out that I had a ruler on mine too! :oops: but Im one of those people that rip open packages first before reading! Well Ive got laundry to do and I have to work at 4, but hope to get a couple pages done today!

Tammyscraps
Judge For A Day
Judge For A Day

Number of posts : 4198
BLOG: : http://tammy-tammyscraps.blogspot.com/
Registration date : 2008-02-26

Back to top Go down

10/17 Crop & Chat.........Updated****Winner Posted***** - Page 4 Empty Re: 10/17 Crop & Chat.........Updated****Winner Posted*****

Post  jillybean66 Sun Oct 19, 2008 8:52 am

Wow...some of you girls were up qith the birds.....I slept in today and am just starting to feel more awake! Looks like alot of us have household chores to do today. So I will join the line of ladies doing laundry, food shopping etc. Michelle your retreat sounds awesome...I have never scrapped out of the house before! Have a great day all...if you can...mine looks kind of dreary here between the weather and the household chores, would rather skip all that and scrap!
jillybean66
jillybean66
Judge For A Day
Judge For A Day

Number of posts : 4428
Registration date : 2008-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Deanna Sun Oct 19, 2008 10:30 am

Here's mine and then I'm off to DGD Kaylee's Pee Wee Football Game. I think this is her last game to cheer.

Discover, Learn, Explore -
http://sassyscrappers.powweb.com/gallery/displayimage.php?pos=-1203
10/17 Crop & Chat.........Updated****Winner Posted***** - Page 4 Normal_Discover_Learn_Explore
Deanna
Deanna
Inspirational Team
Inspirational Team

Number of posts : 9293
Registration date : 2008-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  jillybean66 Sun Oct 19, 2008 10:45 am

Wow..Deanna, love your beachy pictures and how you were able to use so many photos...thanks for playing along!!!
jillybean66
jillybean66
Judge For A Day
Judge For A Day

Back to top Go down

Post  redd1977 Sun Oct 19, 2008 10:47 am

Oh I love it Deanna, great job...
redd1977
redd1977
Moderator and Inspirational Team

Number of posts : 4798
Registration date : 2008-03-16

Back to top Go down

Post  scrappyshel Sun Oct 19, 2008 11:31 am

That is GORGEOUS Deanna!! Love the photo placement!

I'm back from all my running.... woo hoo!! Got two loads of laundry done and put away.... just waiting on lunch to be done and Emily and I will eat.... watching the Chiefs.....

Then later, I'll be down in my room to start getting packed for Friday.... I'm so STINKIN' EXCITED!!
scrappyshel
scrappyshel
Betty Boop For President
Betty Boop For President

Number of posts : 5086
Registration date : 2008-03-11

Back to top Go down

Post  jillybean66 Sun Oct 19, 2008 12:25 pm

scrappyshel wrote:That is GORGEOUS Deanna!! Love the photo placement!

I'm back from all my running.... woo hoo!! Got two loads of laundry done and put away.... just waiting on lunch to be done and Emily and I will eat.... watching the Chiefs.....

Then later, I'll be down in my room to start getting packed for Friday.... I'm so STINKIN' EXCITED!!

Will have to remember where you are on Friday, when you are not around...have a wonderful time! It does sound super exciting!!!
jillybean66
jillybean66
Judge For A Day
Judge For A Day

Back to top Go down

Post  redd1977 Sun Oct 19, 2008 12:32 pm

scrappyshel wrote:That is GORGEOUS Deanna!! Love the photo placement!

Oh sure rub it in... faces :lalala: I'm not listening...

Just kidding I would rub it in too.

Hey Jill, maybe we can find a scrappy retreat somewhere between our two states. LOL We could watch scary movies in our room at night when were not scrappin. affraid lol!
redd1977
redd1977

Number of posts : 4798
Registration date : 2008-03-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Berta Sun Oct 19, 2008 12:39 pm

Morning all! I want to come too, Linda!! I'd love to just get away with my scrappy friends for an all girls weekend sometime. That would be so cool!
Girls are coming home this afternoon so not sure what I'll get done today. I'm kind of moving in slow mo this morning so it probably won't be much.

Deanna, I love your multi-photo LO! It looks awesome!!
Berta
Berta
Inspirational Team
Inspirational Team

Number of posts : 3862
Registration date : 2008-05-12

Back to top Go down

Post  jillybean66 Sun Oct 19, 2008 1:09 pm

Linda,

You are to darn funny....I would love to meet up with all you girls somewhere...that would be so super cool, but I will skip the scary movie part...hey wait a minute, that is all you would have to do to keep me awake...I would be so scared to sleep I would get more scrapping done and kick you butt... lol!
jillybean66
jillybean66
Judge For A Day
Judge For A Day

Back to top Go down

Post  Scrappin Amy Sun Oct 19, 2008 2:38 pm

I think I need a new type of trimmer.....IS there one out there that cuts straight ????
Im mean really I think I have tried about 4 kinds and they all are off alittle.
Ok Im alittle anal about not having straight cuts but I would be happy with CLOSE...lol
I had the Fiskers gray one again cause someone said it was improved....NOT
then about 3 months ago I got another IMPROVED Fiskers which is clear and orange.
Its better but still bugs me cause its not totally straight.
If you know of any that do cut straight PLEASE let me know for Im on the hunt !!!!
Scrappin Amy
Scrappin Amy
Owner and Design Team Member

Number of posts : 4701
BLOG: : http://www.scrappinamy.blogspot.com/
Registration date : 2008-02-17

http://www.scrappinamy.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Scrappin Amy Sun Oct 19, 2008 2:39 pm

Ok I started my page last night and Im finishing it right now while Hubby
is out getting a new washer. Ours quit and I must have washer.....lol
Scrappin Amy
Scrappin Amy

Back to top Go down

Post  stephster17 Sun Oct 19, 2008 3:36 pm

Oh no Amy! Washers are definitely a must! LOL!! Can't wait to see your layout!

Love your layout Deanna!!

Does everyone have their passports? My mom and dad have a nice big house on the lake! LMAO!! I have only been to a crop twice, and I am not sure I liked it, I am not good in groups of people, very shy and withdrawn...and no, that's not a joke! LOL!

We ARE going home this afternoon! My mom wants to get my skirt finished first and then we are off! I got a layout done last night, but I can't share :P Hoping I can work on this challenge once I get home!
stephster17
stephster17
Betty Boop For President
Betty Boop For President

Number of posts : 5711

http://mommy2austin.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  stephster17 Sun Oct 19, 2008 3:37 pm

Does it have to be a certain size Jill? I think I was working on 6x12 for our trip last year.
stephster17
stephster17
Betty Boop For President
Betty Boop For President

Back to top Go down

Post  jillybean66 Sun Oct 19, 2008 3:56 pm

stephster17 wrote:Does it have to be a certain size Jill? I think I was working on 6x12 for our trip last year.

Nope doesn't matter about the size and hope you get to work on it tonight Steph! Glad you are getting to go home today Steph...Yipeeee!!

Can't wait to see your finished layout Amy!
jillybean66
jillybean66
Judge For A Day
Judge For A Day

Back to top Go down

Post  scrappyshel Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:23 pm

Well... this will probably be the last weekend for a long time.... Martha's going to be moving away to Washington State at the end of the year... so any retreats will involve long distance travel and planning...... not to mention caring for seven kiddos between us...... So we are going to totally enjoy this next weekend!!!

I WILL be checking in though.... I'm taking my computer and have internet with my phone (and can hook into my computer)... so I'll be around here and there..... plus we can video conf with Martha's family so she can still check in on the baby!
scrappyshel
scrappyshel
Betty Boop For President
Betty Boop For President

Back to top Go down

Post  scrappyshel Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:25 pm

Oh yeah.... on the trimmer thing.....

The CM one cuts straight.... I just don't like that the blades seem to dull quickly and are expensive.

SO.. I got a Tonic trimmer.... unless you push the blade too hard, it does seem to cut straight..... my opinion though.
scrappyshel
scrappyshel
Betty Boop For President
Betty Boop For President

Back to top Go down

Post  Willow Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:38 pm

Hi everyone! This is the first time I've had my computer on all weekend, so I've missed out on all the fun. What a great challenge. I wish I could have scrapped this weekend, but we were busy doing other fun things, so I can't complain.
Willow
Willow
Betty Boop's Penthouse
Betty Boop's Penthouse

Number of posts : 3896
BLOG: : www.vsws.typepad.com
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Back to top Go down

Post  Scrappin Amy Sun Oct 19, 2008 5:19 pm

Ok heres my page for the weekend crop Smile
10/17 Crop & Chat.........Updated****Winner Posted***** - Page 4 Normal_DSC09749
Scrappin Amy
Scrappin Amy

Back to top Go down

Post  jillybean66 Sun Oct 19, 2008 6:20 pm

Wow Amy, that is so cool...I just love your page!!

Valerie you still have time to crop and chat...going till Monday midnight EST...so if you get a chance you can still make it in!!

Michelle so glad that you and Martha are going to the crop together...you guys will have a blast for sure!!
jillybean66
jillybean66
Judge For A Day
Judge For A Day

Back to top Go down

Post  stephster17 Sun Oct 19, 2008 6:27 pm

Oh Amy I love that!! Great layout!

We are HOME!!!! God it feels good! My mom was getting grouchier and grouchier and driving me bonkers...so my dad, who has a cast on his foot and is not supposed to be driving, drove us home Rolling Eyes What can I say, MY stubbornness had to come from somewhere, lol!!

I just reaized, even if I get the challenge done, I might not be able to post it! My camera was already broken, the cord, and then the other day Austin knocked Brian's off my desk, and at first the stupid thing just kept thinking that the lens cap was still on and would turn itself back off, but NOW the lens won't even budge! If it's not one thing...I'm going to go make some supper and get to work on something anyways, even if I can't post it!
stephster17
stephster17
Betty Boop For President
Betty Boop For President

Back to top Go down

Post  Tammyscraps Sun Oct 19, 2008 6:29 pm

Awesome layout Amy! Michelle, sounds like you are going to have fun!!

Tammyscraps
Judge For A Day
Judge For A Day

Number of posts : 4198
BLOG: : http://tammy-tammyscraps.blogspot.com/
Registration date : 2008-02-26

Back to top Go down

Post  jillybean66 Sun Oct 19, 2008 7:28 pm

Steph...yipeee you are home at last.....I know it must feel so good to be home!! So sorry to hear about your camera troubles...hope you get that fixed soon!
jillybean66
jillybean66
Judge For A Day
Judge For A Day

Back to top Go down

Post  Scrappin Amy Sun Oct 19, 2008 8:02 pm

Thanks ladies !! Smile

Oh no Steph a scrapper without a camera is like not breathing....lol
Hope you can get it fixed soon. Fingers crossed for ya Wink
Scrappin Amy
Scrappin Amy

Back to top Go down

Post  stephster17 Sun Oct 19, 2008 8:10 pm

LOL Amy! Thanks girls! I can still take photos TO scrap, I just the photos on my own camera (which still works, I just can't connect it to my computer) and I take the Memory Card into WalMart and put it in the machine to get them printed. The problem is I can't get the photos onto my computer, so I can't post my work. Christmas cannot get here fast enough! LOL! I want that Rebel NOW!!! While I am in WalMart tomorrow I am going to see if there is a way they can take the photos from my card onto a CD (without charging an arm and a leg!) so I can at least get my work photos put on CD once a week or something so I can post them!

I have a turkey pie in the oven...yum! Once that is done I am going to eat, take some drugs, put Austin to bed, and get to work on some stuff! I have a whole list of things I need to do now that I am home on my own computer, and then I will do some scrappy stuff.
stephster17
stephster17
Betty Boop For President
Betty Boop For President

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next