Sassy Scrappers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

10/17 Crop & Chat.........Updated****Winner Posted*****

+7
Scrappin Amy
scrappyshel
TrishD
stephster17
redd1977
Deanna
jillybean66
11 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

10/17 Crop & Chat.........Updated****Winner Posted***** - Page 2 Empty Re: 10/17 Crop & Chat.........Updated****Winner Posted*****

Post  redd1977 Fri Oct 17, 2008 8:07 pm

Hey Jill, Tammy's here, good to see you Tammy. Yummy pizza... What kind did you have? Was it special take out or grocery store frozen or homemade? Oh wait don't answer that, if it was ordered it was take out, so then you just have to answer from where? LOL Boy am I being snoppy (I don't think I can spell tonight snoopy) or what... We only have Pizza Hut, Pizza Ranch and another small town place.
redd1977
redd1977
Moderator and Inspirational Team

Number of posts : 4798
Registration date : 2008-03-16

Back to top Go down

10/17 Crop & Chat.........Updated****Winner Posted***** - Page 2 Empty Re: 10/17 Crop & Chat.........Updated****Winner Posted*****

Post  jillybean66 Fri Oct 17, 2008 8:23 pm

I could tell you stories about pizza place around...they either stink or go out of business and become mexican food or something else...we called on wednesday and got a pizza...by friday of the same week we called again and they tell me we don't make pizza anymore and it was a whole new crew and different food etc...another place we were going to just closed down on a Friday and re-opened under someone else different owners and pizza makers...they didn't even tell the people who worked there for years that they were closing and now they were out of a job...to freakin weird, we have been eating burger king every friday for the last few weeks...the kids seem to be stuck on that! Oh, by the way great to see you Tammy!!!!
jillybean66
jillybean66
Judge For A Day
Judge For A Day

Number of posts : 4428
Registration date : 2008-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  redd1977 Fri Oct 17, 2008 8:30 pm

I love home made... Bob and I have different tastes. I love lots of hamburger, pepperoni, some onion and little sauce and lots of cheese. He likes lots of sauce, no hamburger, lots of pepperoni and lots of onion and little cheese. So we make two, he does his and I do mine. LOL Have you ever made your own Jill? Do the kids like them?

If we buy frozen its usually Tombstone.

Well I guess I off of here for the night Jill. Hope you get your layout done. I am gonna get my pictures ordered and will start on it tomorrow.

Have a great night everyone, see you in the morning.
redd1977
redd1977

Back to top Go down

Post  jillybean66 Fri Oct 17, 2008 8:43 pm

Nope...all the kids and hubby like plain pizza...so plain it is around here, I am off too girls to try and do some scrapping of some kind...have to see what I have the mojo for to get done...but I kicked the kids off the xbox and rock band...so I am off to my side of the room...see you tomorrow...or maybe might be able to stop back late tonight if there are any night owls out there!! Have a good nights sleep everyone!!
jillybean66
jillybean66
Judge For A Day
Judge For A Day

Back to top Go down

Post  stephster17 Fri Oct 17, 2008 10:44 pm

Oh yum! I want pizza! LOL! We had smokies and french fries!

Jill did you ever get to scrap?

Have a good night ladies!

I am playin games on Pogo, and should probably get Austin to bed soon seeing as it is 10pm already! LOL!!
stephster17
stephster17
Betty Boop For President
Betty Boop For President

Number of posts : 5711
Registration date : 2008-02-17

http://mommy2austin.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Scrappin Amy Fri Oct 17, 2008 11:08 pm

Of course since Im the night owl I get here after everyone has gone to bed...lol
I got my photos out and have been looking for some papers and will be back
in the morning to get started Smile
We LOVE pizza and tonight is normally the night we have it but we didnt Sad
Maybe tommarrow night then I dont have to stop scrapping to cook...lol

Sweet Dreams my Scrap Sisters Im off to bed Smile
Scrappin Amy
Scrappin Amy
Owner and Design Team Member

Number of posts : 4701
BLOG: : http://www.scrappinamy.blogspot.com/

http://www.scrappinamy.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Berta Fri Oct 17, 2008 11:36 pm

I'm a night owl too. I have been scrapping tonight. Had to finish a LO about my shoes. (You know the one Jill) Now I'm going to go see if I have any older photos of vacations left. We haven't actually taken one in several years. Off to look in my archives. See you all tomorrow!
Berta
Berta
Inspirational Team
Inspirational Team

Number of posts : 3862
Registration date : 2008-05-12

Back to top Go down

Post  Scrappin Amy Sat Oct 18, 2008 12:15 am

I was still up trying everything to see whats going on with my email and
why I cant pass along my phone tag page but everything is fine on my end
and I even sent email with comformation and know it was recieved now.
I quit....lol I hate to hold up the challenge and the rules say 72 hours so
I just stepped back this round so it could get moving again...lol
Computer can make you crazy...lol
So now I have time to chat here and get this page done Smile
I just need to pick my title and get busy ! dancing
Scrappin Amy
Scrappin Amy

Back to top Go down

Post  stephster17 Sat Oct 18, 2008 12:46 am

I'm still around but I am off to bed shortly. If I were at home I would still have a couple hours left in me, but I can't seem to stay up as late here at my parents' place. Plus I JUST got Austin to sleep (I think) and my legs are aching, so going to bed is probably a good idea! LOL!

Good night ladies!
stephster17
stephster17
Betty Boop For President
Betty Boop For President

Number of posts : 5711

http://mommy2austin.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Scrappin Amy Sat Oct 18, 2008 12:49 am

Being at someone elses house always makes me tired too.
Better sleep while you can if Austin stayed up this late...little night owl....lol
Night Steph
Scrappin Amy
Scrappin Amy

Back to top Go down

Post  Berta Sat Oct 18, 2008 2:16 am

I found some photos from 15 years ago. They're not very good cause it's almost always foggy when we go to Fort Bragg. But I think the close-ups of the seagul are kind of cool. It's funny the things I notice since I started scrapbooking. You can also just barely see our kids in the top photo. I plan this to be a 2-pager but page 2 will have to wait since I'm almost falling asleep at the computer.
Gonna do a little scrappy shopping in the morning. I broke my paper trimmer so that's at the top of my list. The girls are with their mom this weekend. (Some nice people are loaning their family a motor home until they can get their house rebuilt.) So it's going to be a quiet one and I should be able to some scrapping done. See you all tomorrow!
10/17 Crop & Chat.........Updated****Winner Posted***** - Page 2 Normal_868
Berta
Berta
Inspirational Team
Inspirational Team

Number of posts : 3862
Registration date : 2008-05-12

Back to top Go down

Post  scrappyshel Sat Oct 18, 2008 3:57 am

Wow Berta!! Great page... love the shaped pictures too.... cool big letter with the tag on it.... Great work!

Well girls... you really got chatty when I decided to go to bed! LOL... but I turn into a pumpkin pretty early these days. Been having a real tough time at work this week so also having some headaches that are sticking around till all hours. I'm going to TRY to relax this weekend and just let go, but we'll see.

I've got my pictures...... I did ONE page last night, but ended up staring at this challenge for ten minutes before I gave up LOL.

Well... looks like I'm up for the day. I guess I'll get some pictures chosen and ordered and maybe even get down to my room early!
scrappyshel
scrappyshel
Betty Boop For President
Betty Boop For President

Number of posts : 5086
Registration date : 2008-03-11

Back to top Go down

Post  jillybean66 Sat Oct 18, 2008 7:15 am

Well good morning all!!! Sorry I missed you girls last night, I was up but in my room scrapping, Love how your page turned out Berta with your oval, circles and the big monogram "F"...really cool. I did my page for this challenge last night and another small one for my BOM book...will post them later, I am sorry I have to run this morning but will be off to gymnastics with my DD in a few. That is when I get an hour to myself and will run to AC Moore to see what I can find. I used the MM paper that I am offering for the rak...of course your set will be new rofl Used mostly only stuff from the kit except my brown marker and some stamps. Will check in with you girls later!! dancing
jillybean66
jillybean66
Judge For A Day
Judge For A Day

Back to top Go down

Post  Deanna Sat Oct 18, 2008 7:17 am

Berta, that's wonderful! cheer

I've gotta run over and see home a bit this morning at the hospital and then I'm hoping to get started on this! dancing
Deanna
Deanna
Inspirational Team
Inspirational Team

Number of posts : 9293
Registration date : 2008-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Tammyscraps Sat Oct 18, 2008 7:45 am

Berta, love the colors and the ovals!! Never got any scrapping done, we went to bed and then watched Signs. That movie scares me every time I watch it!! Something about those aliens!! rofl And talking about pizza is making me hungry again!! When it's my idea to get pizza we always get it at the same place, Pizza Palace. My favorite all time pizza. Unfortunately the pizza is so good, that they don't deliver. And it's funny because my sister's friends just opened a pizza place right next door to this place. Weird I know. Well I got some errands to run today and hoping to get to AC Moore to get a couple things. Hope you all have a nice morning!

Tammyscraps
Judge For A Day
Judge For A Day

Number of posts : 4198
BLOG: : http://tammy-tammyscraps.blogspot.com/
Registration date : 2008-02-26

Back to top Go down

Post  redd1977 Sat Oct 18, 2008 7:51 am

Berta your nickname has to be speedy. LOL Great layout. I need to get my pictures this morning and then get busy... YIPPEE SKIPPY...

Have a great morning ladies.
redd1977
redd1977

Back to top Go down

Post  twkoons Sat Oct 18, 2008 8:36 am

Good morning everyone! I don't know how much I will be on today. My kiddos are having their pictures taken! Sorry I couldn't join you all last night. I was sooo tired when I got home. The kids had doctor appointments in the morning for the colds they have (which was such a blast! Rolling Eyes ). Then back to work! Oh then, my daycare lady had a great idea to take the kids to BK for ice cream (which was very nice) and said I could just pick them up there. When I got there Haley had a cherry icee and didn't want to leave. Needless to say, I had to clean my car out when I got home because she spilled it everywhere, kicking and screaming because she wanted to stay. That was not fun! Haley was in sooo much trouble. Hopefully no more bright ideas from the daycare lady anytime soon! Hopefully today will be a better day! lol
twkoons
twkoons
Snow White
Snow White

Number of posts : 865
Registration date : 2008-04-09

Back to top Go down

Post  redd1977 Sat Oct 18, 2008 11:13 am

Glad to see you here Tammy K. I know you had a very busy day and then the big accident (mess) in the car, I know if Haley wants to be stubborn she can... lol! But she's not the only one, I have had it happen to me when Bailey was young and to Sherri many times. Not funny I know... Shame on me... I bet that was a sticky mess.

I hope the pictures of kids turn out good today, thank goodness you had a good day for the pictures since they are being taken outside cause i know its going to get colder.

I have been working on Jills crop & chat and almost done. I needed to come and check which words can be used on the layout.

I bet your all busy or eating lunch. Be back later.
redd1977
redd1977

Back to top Go down

Post  jillybean66 Sat Oct 18, 2008 11:39 am

Well back from gymnastics and the stores too! Hey Tammy, I went to AC Moore too...I just had to get more American Crafts ribbon, it is 1/2 off...I love that stuff. Glad to haer you are almosy done with your layout Linda...can't wait to see!! Tammy so sorry the kids are sick and you had to clean up such a mess...Yuck!!! Hope you get some really nice pictures today of the kids. Ok, here is my layout made with the kit!
10/17 Crop & Chat.........Updated****Winner Posted***** - Page 2 Med_gallery_2324_480_384249
jillybean66
jillybean66
Judge For A Day
Judge For A Day

Back to top Go down

Post  Deanna Sat Oct 18, 2008 11:43 am

WOW! Great beachy page with the MM kit, Jill! clapping cheer cheer
Deanna
Deanna
Inspirational Team
Inspirational Team

Number of posts : 9293
Registration date : 2008-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  jillybean66 Sat Oct 18, 2008 11:52 am

Thanks...Deanna, hope you get to work on something yourself this weekend!! dancing
jillybean66
jillybean66
Judge For A Day
Judge For A Day

Back to top Go down

Post  twkoons Sat Oct 18, 2008 12:09 pm

Great job on your layout Jill. LOVE the paper! I hope to get in some scrapping tonight!
twkoons
twkoons
Snow White
Snow White

Number of posts : 865
Registration date : 2008-04-09

Back to top Go down

Post  redd1977 Sat Oct 18, 2008 12:23 pm

Cute layout Jill, I love it.

Here is mine.

10/17 Crop & Chat.........Updated****Winner Posted***** - Page 2 Normal_1-2008_004~4

the tag
10/17 Crop & Chat.........Updated****Winner Posted***** - Page 2 Normal_1-2008_005~3 Sorry it's so blurry.
redd1977
redd1977

Back to top Go down

Post  Tammyscraps Sat Oct 18, 2008 12:34 pm

Whew, back from grocery shopping...$350 later. Ugh I know seems like a lot, but we only go grocery shopping once a month now, so actually it's not that bad, but boy does it hurt at the register. We just finished putting that away and I just started a chicken soup that I've been promising for weeks. Jill I didn't get to AC Moore today, forgot my coupon, so I'll get there this week hopefully. When we picked up the pictures at Walmart I looked over their selection, they carry alot of the Martha Stewart stuff now. They just remodeled the store here and even though their craft section is smaller, they have nicer stuff now. Just looked today though. Oh Jill, love your beach pictures! My husband's family grew up on the Montauk area!! A few years ago before we got married he took me there to meet his aunt and uncle. Very, very Jewish family, hence, my last name! rofl I loved it there and keep hoping we will get back during the summer. My hubby talks about going out on a fishing boat for the day and I would just like to mingle among all the Montauk "regulars"!!

I was flipping through my new scrapbooks etc and I think I have an idea for my LO!!

Tammy, sounds like you had a big mess to clean up!! I remember those days!!

Tammyscraps
Judge For A Day
Judge For A Day

Number of posts : 4198
BLOG: : http://tammy-tammyscraps.blogspot.com/
Registration date : 2008-02-26

Back to top Go down

Post  Scrappin Amy Sat Oct 18, 2008 12:43 pm

So many pages already done....you ladies are fast ! Smile
And everyone is shopping today, not fair I havent been scrap schopping
in about a month other than picking up adhesvie at Walmart which dont
count...lol
I got all my beach photos printed last night and hope to get lots
of pages done for this challenge Smile
Scrappin Amy
Scrappin Amy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next