Sassy Scrappers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

9/19 crop and chat *RAK Winner: Michelle*

+9
Tammyscraps
twkoons
stephster17
Berta
Sherri L
jillybean66
scrappyshel
TrishD
redd1977
13 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

9/19 crop and chat *RAK Winner: Michelle* - Page 3 Empty Re: 9/19 crop and chat *RAK Winner: Michelle*

Post  Sherri L Sat Sep 20, 2008 7:50 am

Good morning everyone I missed out last night on you chatter boxs. DH wanted me to go with him an hr away and look at a puppy. Our choc. lab Gunner has been missing since last Saturday. Don't know what happened we all miss him so much even mom and dad. So any way we now got alittle puppy his name is Chase. Hes just so cute, chocolate lab and springer but he looks just like a lab. I know he wont take gunners place but he's a close second.

All these sick kids my Bailey is coughing like crazy. Tis the season.

Jill hope you cat is fine now. I hate that went they puck up hair balls.
Sherri L
Sherri L
Snow White
Snow White

Number of posts : 764
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Back to top Go down

9/19 crop and chat *RAK Winner: Michelle* - Page 3 Empty Re: 9/19 crop and chat *RAK Winner: Michelle*

Post  TrishD Sat Sep 20, 2008 8:34 am

Good morning! Oh, Jill, not a good way to start the day. Hi Shel, hope you feel better! And Sherri, I am sorry about your dog, but congrats on the new puppy! I put on the tea kettle as my Mom and my sister are coming over and later we will go to lunch and then shopping and then I pick up the kids and then we go to church and, heck, the day will be just about over. I don't know how much scrapping I'll get done today, just have a few touches for my Bucket List layout. It is gorgeous here today! Chilly, but the sun is shining and the birds are singing.
TrishD
TrishD
Snow White
Snow White

Number of posts : 853
Registration date : 2008-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  twkoons Sat Sep 20, 2008 8:44 am

Good morning everyone. Just waiting for my sister to come and we are heading out to the taste of home show in town here. I'm excited, should be a lot of fun. After we get done with that we are going over to Sherri's to celebrate Bailey's birthday. I feel bad because we will miss his party tomorrow. Well gotta go.

Jill, I'm so sorry you woke up to your cat throwing up. We use to have a cat that did that all the time. I swear that is the worst sound ever! Especially to wake up to.

Hope to check back in later. Bye.
twkoons
twkoons
Snow White
Snow White

Number of posts : 865
Registration date : 2008-04-09

Back to top Go down

Post  scrappyshel Sat Sep 20, 2008 9:00 am

Aw geesh... sounds like everyone has a touch of something in their house... mine's all allergies and I'm already feeling better.... meds kicked in... LOL

I'm working on a crop at Scrappin' Mojo.... and I'll be popping in and out here today Smile
scrappyshel
scrappyshel
Betty Boop For President
Betty Boop For President

Number of posts : 5086
Registration date : 2008-03-11

Back to top Go down

Post  mmeier Sat Sep 20, 2008 9:17 am

Happy scrappin' shel!! and everyone else.......I have been up for a while.......just trying to get the house a bit picked up for company......eventhough they are guys and probably don't care.......just don't want my kiddos to have a clean start so I can expect a clean finish........

then tomorrow is my oldest son's bday party......going bowling (that should be interesting.....9 months preggo heaving a bowling ball down the alley......then to my parent's house for dinner and cake, etc........should be fun but a busy weekend.........

one can only hope baby is on the way soon.........but I am sure I will be saying that for 3 weeks.......ugggghhhh
mmeier
mmeier
Sally Swing
Sally Swing

Number of posts : 1494
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Back to top Go down

Post  scrappyshel Sat Sep 20, 2008 9:51 am

He/She IS on the way soon.... but probably not soon enough (it wasn't for me anyways.... both times!!)

I won't irritate you with all the cliches....... (((((((((HUGS))))))))))))

glad it's not me Smile
scrappyshel
scrappyshel
Betty Boop For President
Betty Boop For President

Back to top Go down

Post  redd1977 Sat Sep 20, 2008 11:57 am

OMG! So chatty this morning and I wasn't here. I didn't leave you gals for good, it was just a busy morning. Bailey came over here this morning and got me out of bed his exact words as he came in the door "grandma, grandma, come see my new bike, dad got me a new bike, its so cool." He was so excited. Today is his real birthday but as Tammy said she is throwing him a little something at Sherri's tonight and then he has his big party tomorrow. I had to take pictures of course of him and his new bike. He said he gave Bryce his old one. LOL

Then we went and got another load from the storage shed, so that took awhile and came home and got it unloaded.

Jill, Sherri was so upset over her words she didn't spell right. She meant puke not puck and something else. I don't think it would have bothered her so bad but Wade was teasing her so she said tell them I am sorry, I was just in a hurry. I know I make mistakes all the time.

I hope Jess has fun at gymnastics.

Michelle I am happy your allergies are better already. That must be some good stuff. I wish I could find something that would take my knee pain away like that. Does Scrappin Mojo have a crop going on this weekend? Have fun hopping back and forth. dancing I have all I can handle here. lol!

Martha, when is the baby due? I am getting excited you know... Maybe bowling will tell baby its time to come see this big new world and meet mommy, daddy and my brothers, do you have any daughters or all boys? I can't remember.

Michelle, your kids must not have wanted to come when it was time. I didn't have that problem. I was very fortunate.

Trish, have a fun day with your mom and sister, and then grandkids. Have a great day with family. Its cooler here and a much nicer day, it was way to hot yesterday.

Tammy K. and Sherri have fun... Think of me when your tasting all that good food. Take an extra bite for mom. lol!

Well I got most of my layout finished, should finish it today. I hope you all get some scrappy time today, yet enjoy your time with family. I am going to run and check out the board for now and see what is next on the agenda for the day. Be back soon.

I need to get a birthday present today, a few totes and who know what else. Don't know when we'll do that.

Okay chat with you gals later.
redd1977
redd1977
Moderator and Inspirational Team

Number of posts : 4798
Registration date : 2008-03-16

Back to top Go down

Post  stephster17 Sat Sep 20, 2008 12:50 pm

Well well chatty ladies! I got on and looked at the board and though oh my it has been quiet, then I came here and boy was I wrong, lol!!!

Jill, that is the WORST way to wake up!! Close second in line to "mommy I pooped" and the smell of a stinky diaper, lmao!!! My cat has very long fluffy fur and she gets hairballs all the time, it is so gross!!

I went to bed early last night, I only got three hours sleep the night before so I was falling asleep in my chair here last night! I am feeling much better today though, hoping to pull my stuff out and do some scrapping, I want to get at least a few challenges done for the sketch crop at Serendipity this weekend. I'm sure I forgot things, I packed in such a hurry to come out to my mom's, I already noticed my trimmer is not there but luckily my mom has two, lol!

Have a great day ladies!!!
stephster17
stephster17
Betty Boop For President
Betty Boop For President

Number of posts : 5711
Registration date : 2008-02-17

http://mommy2austin.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  jillybean66 Sat Sep 20, 2008 12:52 pm

Now Sherri, you don't have to worry about spelling because I suck at that!!! I have a bad habit of finishing my mom sentences for her and also when I read...I insert the correct word in my head...so I knew it was puke and read it that way, didn't even realize that it was wrong till this point cause I read it correctly laugh . Jess is feeling under the weather and hubby is about to take Nick to the store...hope to find a picture or something to use for the challenge, otherwise will go with no picture.
Can't wait to see what you gals come up with, for those who can get some scrapping in today...I hope to have a chance tonight! Guess I need to make a cup of tea for now as it is only 68 here today and I am such a cold person, don't know how I will survive winter this year....have a happy day girls in whatever you do...hope to be back on later!

A big Happy Birthday to Bailey...yipeeeee... dance
jillybean66
jillybean66
Judge For A Day
Judge For A Day

Number of posts : 4428

Back to top Go down

Post  redd1977 Sat Sep 20, 2008 1:27 pm

stephster17 wrote:Well well chatty ladies! I got on and looked at the board and though oh my it has been quiet, then I came here and boy was I wrong, lol!!!

Jill, that is the WORST way to wake up!! Close second in line to "mommy I pooped" and the smell of a stinky diaper, lmao!!! My cat has very long fluffy fur and she gets hairballs all the time, it is so gross!!

I went to bed early last night, I only got three hours sleep the night before so I was falling asleep in my chair here last night! I am feeling much better today though, hoping to pull my stuff out and do some scrapping, I want to get at least a few challenges done for the sketch crop at Serendipity this weekend. I'm sure I forgot things, I packed in such a hurry to come out to my mom's, I already noticed my trimmer is not there but luckily my mom has two, lol!

Have a great day ladies!!!

OMG! I was laughing myself silly with you Steph... There was only one kid that when he had a poopie, grandma could have puked... It was Bryce, remember Sherri. But we could not get that little guy trained for anything until he was ready. Oh that was so gross... LOL And believe me I have changed many dirty diapers in my days. lol!

Our cat has long hair, its everywhere. UGH! I hate that... And has never coughed up a fur ball, but she is nervous and does eat sometimes and pukes up everything she ate. Oh! I hate that. But its only like if were gone all day and she is alone, I don't think she likes being alone.

Have some happy time srapping Steph.
redd1977
redd1977

Back to top Go down

Post  redd1977 Sat Sep 20, 2008 1:30 pm

jillybean66 wrote:Now Sherri, you don't have to worry about spelling because I suck at that!!! I have a bad habit of finishing my mom sentences for her and also when I read...I insert the correct word in my head...so I knew it was puke and read it that way, didn't even realize that it was wrong till this point cause I read it correctly laugh . Jess is feeling under the weather and hubby is about to take Nick to the store...hope to find a picture or something to use for the challenge, otherwise will go with no picture.
Can't wait to see what you gals come up with, for those who can get some scrapping in today...I hope to have a chance tonight! Guess I need to make a cup of tea for now as it is only 68 here today and I am such a cold person, don't know how I will survive winter this year....have a happy day girls in whatever you do...hope to be back on later!

A big Happy Birthday to Bailey...yipeeeee... dance

Bailey will be happy with the Happy Birthday blessing Jill. Thanks a bunch.

Well if your that cold at 68 degrees, guess I can't talk you and hubby to moving here to Minnesota can I. lol! We could drink lots of hot liquids...

Hope Jess starts feeling better.

Better run and try to finish this layout.

Bob went grouse hunting with Shane, so he was pretty excited. Hope they get some, they are so yummy...

Chat with you ladies later.
redd1977
redd1977

Back to top Go down

Post  scrappyshel Sat Sep 20, 2008 2:57 pm

Here's mine for this challenge...
9/19 crop and chat *RAK Winner: Michelle* - Page 3 Normal_bucket_list
scrappyshel
scrappyshel
Betty Boop For President
Betty Boop For President

Back to top Go down

Post  jillybean66 Sat Sep 20, 2008 4:02 pm

That's awesome Shel...I hope I get to work on this tonight!!!
jillybean66
jillybean66
Judge For A Day
Judge For A Day

Number of posts : 4428

Back to top Go down

Post  Tammyscraps Sat Sep 20, 2008 4:56 pm

Great list Michelle!! Im still working on mine :oops:

Tammyscraps
Judge For A Day
Judge For A Day

Number of posts : 4198
BLOG: : http://tammy-tammyscraps.blogspot.com/
Registration date : 2008-02-26

Back to top Go down

Post  scrappyshel Sat Sep 20, 2008 5:17 pm

You know.... the funny thing is that I really had a hard time coming up with things that I felt were important enough.... it's hard to put it on paper....
scrappyshel
scrappyshel
Betty Boop For President
Betty Boop For President

Back to top Go down

Post  redd1977 Sat Sep 20, 2008 5:40 pm

Oh Michelle, I love it...

What a great bucket list and what a great layout.

Sorry I haven't been around much today. I just got back from watching Sherri's two boys for 2 1/2 hours. Came home to post on the board and then I will be going back over there when Tammy and Wade get there.

I worked a little on my layout, not finished yet, hopefully I will get it done tonight.

Again, great layout Michelle, I love it.
redd1977
redd1977

Back to top Go down

Post  redd1977 Sat Sep 20, 2008 5:45 pm

scrappyshel wrote:You know.... the funny thing is that I really had a hard time coming up with things that I felt were important enough.... it's hard to put it on paper....

Well you sure did a great job. I love it.
redd1977
redd1977

Back to top Go down

Post  chix001 Sat Sep 20, 2008 7:04 pm

Hey ya'll - I love this challenge, I will put my thinking cap on!!

chix001
Little Nobody

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-08-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Sherri L Sat Sep 20, 2008 7:20 pm

Hello michelle you did a great job. I love your hand writing. The taste of home show was alot of fun.
Sherri L
Sherri L
Snow White
Snow White

Number of posts : 764
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Back to top Go down

Post  stephster17 Sat Sep 20, 2008 7:24 pm

Great layout Michelle!!

No scrappin for me yet. I have been just hangin out all day, we just finished supper and now Austin is cleaning his room so we can make his little paper lantern kit we got at WalMart and then he is going to bed. Hopefully I can get to work on something after that!
stephster17
stephster17
Betty Boop For President
Betty Boop For President

Number of posts : 5711
Registration date : 2008-02-17

http://mommy2austin.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Sep 20, 2008 7:24 pm

Wow, you ladies sure have been chatty. I haven't made it here sooner. Been so busy. Last night it was family time, just hangin out. This morning Devin & I went to city wide garage sales with Nicole and Andrew. She got some great deals thats for sure. Then when I got home it was time to create a quick birthday card for Devin's friend. He had a birthday party with his best friend down the street. I will have to post a pic of the invites his mom had me make for his party. I created my card in the same theme. Then tonight we had Neal's parents for dinner. Ended up driving them home as mom got into an accident and was really worked up. Now its relaxing time.

Hope to scrap tommorrow. I love the challenge Linda.

Happy Birthday to Bailey.... Hope he has a wonderful day

Back to top Go down

Post  redd1977 Sat Sep 20, 2008 7:26 pm

chix001 wrote:Hey ya'll - I love this challenge, I will put my thinking cap on!!

Hey chix001 glad your here, can't wait to see what you come up with.

Glad you had a good time Sherri. Hope you get a chance to get some scrappy time.

Well gonna go work on my layout. Sorry I wasn't around very much today ladies but will try to do better tomorrow.
redd1977
redd1977

Back to top Go down

Post  redd1977 Sat Sep 20, 2008 7:29 pm

stephster17 wrote:Great layout Michelle!!

No scrappin for me yet. I have been just hangin out all day, we just finished supper and now Austin is cleaning his room so we can make his little paper lantern kit we got at WalMart and then he is going to bed. Hopefully I can get to work on something after that!

Hi Steph, glad you stopped by... Oh the lantern kit sounds cute. You will have to take a picture of it and show us. Hope you get some scrappy time too.

I am just beat for some reason tonight. But would like to get my layout finished too.
redd1977
redd1977

Back to top Go down

Post  redd1977 Sat Sep 20, 2008 7:34 pm

DolphinDesigns wrote:Wow, you ladies sure have been chatty. I haven't made it here sooner. Been so busy. Last night it was family time, just hangin out. This morning Devin & I went to city wide garage sales with Nicole and Andrew. She got some great deals thats for sure. Then when I got home it was time to create a quick birthday card for Devin's friend. He had a birthday party with his best friend down the street. I will have to post a pic of the invites his mom had me make for his party. I created my card in the same theme. Then tonight we had Neal's parents for dinner. Ended up driving them home as mom got into an accident and was really worked up. Now its relaxing time.

Hope to scrap tommorrow. I love the challenge Linda.

Happy Birthday to Bailey.... Hope he has a wonderful day

Maureen, good to see you here.

Thanks for the Happy Birthday to Bailey. He will like that.

I'm glad you like the challenge, I didn't think it would be as hard as I think I am making it be. YIKES...

Can't wait to see the invites you made.

Sounds like you had a good day of garage sales. Don't you love it when you find lots of good buys. I sure do.

Its really great you have a family night too. I think that's important. I never did it, but if I would have thought about it when the kids were young I would have. Neat idea.
redd1977
redd1977

Back to top Go down

Post  TrishD Mon Sep 22, 2008 11:34 am

What a great weekend! I was so busy yesterday, shopping and hanging with family. It was a good day. Anyway, here is my take on Linda's challenge:
http://sassyscrappers.powweb.com/gallery/displayimage.php?pos=-905
TrishD
TrishD
Snow White
Snow White

Number of posts : 853

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next