Sassy Scrappers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

9/19 crop and chat *RAK Winner: Michelle*

+9
Tammyscraps
twkoons
stephster17
Berta
Sherri L
jillybean66
scrappyshel
TrishD
redd1977
13 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

9/19 crop and chat *RAK Winner: Michelle* - Page 2 Empty Re: 9/19 crop and chat *RAK Winner: Michelle*

Post  redd1977 Fri Sep 19, 2008 6:51 pm

So what does everyone have planned for tomorrow?

I will be here and hopefully scrapping. I need to get a birthday present for Mr. Bailey, he turns the big 8 tomorrow, but they are celebrating it Sunday.

Sherri has a busy two days coming up. This was going to be her crop and chat weekend but I changed with her since she lots going on tomorrow and Sunday.
redd1977
redd1977
Moderator and Inspirational Team

Number of posts : 4798
Registration date : 2008-03-16

Back to top Go down

9/19 crop and chat *RAK Winner: Michelle* - Page 2 Empty Re: 9/19 crop and chat *RAK Winner: Michelle*

Post  redd1977 Fri Sep 19, 2008 6:55 pm

TrishD wrote:Root beer float! I'm on my way! Actually, Wicked is about the Wicked Witch in the Wizard of Oz. You reminded me of it when you said you were melting. This is her story and about how she became so wicked. There is a broadway musical based on this book, too. It's currently showing, but we'll have to see it when it comes through town next time. I didn't order the tickets in time.

Geez I must of did a good imitation, that's exactly what I was thinking of when I said that, the wicked witch on Wizard of Oz. I loved that show when I was younger. But it was on tv once when Bailey was little and scared the dickens out of him. I felt so bad. I still say Bailey should we watch the Wizard of Oz and he says no grandma I don't like that show it scares me. He also doesn't like Scooby Doo, but then when you think about Scooby is such a scaredy cat, he makes me scared sometimes. LOL

Anyone else have any little kiddo's in the family that are scared of movies or TV shows?
redd1977
redd1977

Back to top Go down

Post  redd1977 Fri Sep 19, 2008 6:58 pm

Oh I forgot, come on over Trish, there is plenty for all...
redd1977
redd1977

Back to top Go down

Post  TrishD Fri Sep 19, 2008 7:03 pm

Kayla loves anything scary, the Goosebump series and anything zombie; Ben loves Scooby Doo. We have so many Scooby Doo tapes, ugh, I've watched them 10 too many times!

Bailey sounds adorable! An early Happy Birthday to him!

Tomorrow my Mom and sister and I are going out to lunch and then to Pat Catan's. I need to buy adhesive. Then I'll be picking up Kayla and Brendan and keeping them overnight.

Why thank you, Linda!
TrishD
TrishD
Snow White
Snow White

Number of posts : 853
Registration date : 2008-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  redd1977 Fri Sep 19, 2008 7:10 pm

TrishD wrote:Kayla loves anything scary, the Goosebump series and anything zombie; Ben loves Scooby Doo. We have so many Scooby Doo tapes, ugh, I've watched them 10 too many times!

Bailey sounds adorable! An early Happy Birthday to him!

Tomorrow my Mom and sister and I are going out to lunch and then to Pat Catan's. I need to buy adhesive. Then I'll be picking up Kayla and Brendan and keeping them overnight.

Why thank you, Linda!

Sounds like you have a fun day planned Trish.

Thank you for the happy birthday wish for Bailey, he will like that.

How old is Kayla and Brendan?
redd1977
redd1977

Back to top Go down

Post  redd1977 Fri Sep 19, 2008 7:16 pm

Its funny how some kids aren't scared of anything and some are. My granddaughter Taylor was watching scarey shows when she was little and then dressed up as that one with the white face and black gown, do you remember that movie, I think there was a few of them made. Can't think of the name. Anyway I said to myself such a cute little girl and here she is a some freaky horror person instead of an angel or princess or whatever for Halloween.

I would rather see them not scared though.
redd1977
redd1977

Back to top Go down

Post  stephster17 Fri Sep 19, 2008 7:19 pm

Hi ladies! You all have been a chatty bunch this afternoon (evening)!! I'm just poppin in to say hi, we are at my mom's now. We were up and out the door by 7am this morning (rather than my usual...noon, lmao) had a bunch of errands to run, so it was a loooong day! We are just relaxing now. I might scrap later a bit, not sure yet. I love this challenge, though I did one a little while ago, but Trish I love your idea of doing one every year!! I might have to give that a try...even though there is only 4 months left!!!! Where did the year go?!
stephster17
stephster17
Betty Boop For President
Betty Boop For President

Number of posts : 5711
Registration date : 2008-02-17

http://mommy2austin.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  twkoons Fri Sep 19, 2008 7:20 pm

I'm here.....I don't know how much I will be on this weekend. Tomorrow we have the "Taste of Home" show in Park Rapids and on Sunday me and my dh got invited to go to a Vikings game so it will be a busy weekend for us. I'm excited to do this challenge, I have lots to put on my list.....
twkoons
twkoons
Snow White
Snow White

Number of posts : 865
Registration date : 2008-04-09

Back to top Go down

Post  twkoons Fri Sep 19, 2008 7:21 pm

TrishD wrote:Root beer float! I'm on my way! Actually, Wicked is about the Wicked Witch in the Wizard of Oz. You reminded me of it when you said you were melting. This is her story and about how she became so wicked. There is a broadway musical based on this book, too. It's currently showing, but we'll have to see it when it comes through town next time. I didn't order the tickets in time.

I want to read that book! I've heard that the musical is awesome!
twkoons
twkoons
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  TrishD Fri Sep 19, 2008 7:28 pm

Hi Steph and Tammy K. Sorry, I was away from the pc, I am gathering papers for this layout. Steph, I make a list every year, nothing major, well, you'll see by Monday, and everything on it is attainable. I mean, I know that I will not be able to afford touring Italy any time soon, and I need to be able to cross stuff off. It feels good. It seems everyone is going to be busy this weekend!
TrishD
TrishD
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  jillybean66 Fri Sep 19, 2008 7:28 pm

TrishD wrote:Thanks, Jill! Lancaster is about a 4 hour drive from here. I hear it's lovely, lots of good shopping, but I have never had the pleasure of visiting. Is your brother being relocated there? going to school?

Yes, he and his family will be relocating there as his tech job (electronics) is closing here on the island..he has been with the company for 18+ years or more...this will be the first time that one of us sibs are moving away...he has a boy who is 8 and a girl who is 5. Guess I will have to plan a visit there when he is ready to have visitors...wish I was going too!!

Hey Linda....I want some of that Float....hope you will share!!!! Kids are not feeling to well tonight, nose is bothering them...need to run off now!
jillybean66
jillybean66
Judge For A Day
Judge For A Day

Number of posts : 4428

Back to top Go down

Post  twkoons Fri Sep 19, 2008 7:38 pm

Hope the kids feel better soon Jill. Haley has had a cold all week, her nose is better but now has a cough and Braden has a runny nose. Not fun when the kiddos are sick!
twkoons
twkoons
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  TrishD Fri Sep 19, 2008 7:42 pm

It must be the season. Kayla has an awful head cold and Ben has the sniffles and is running a temperature.
TrishD
TrishD
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  redd1977 Fri Sep 19, 2008 7:42 pm

Hi Steph and Tammy K. glad you both stopped in. I know you have two kids to get to bed soon Tammy, and Steph has one little guy, so you two probably won't be here long. But happy to see you both...

That is a good idea to do the bucket list once a year. My dreams are to big, I think I would have the same ones on it every year. lol! Its hard to believe the year is almost over, it sure has gone by fast again... Now I can't wait to see what Trish is doing.

Everyone sure has been busy or going to be busy this weekend.

Tammy you make sure you take pictures at the Vikings game or maybe you can't take cameras in there. Well... take a picture of you and Wade in your Viking shirts, k?

Jill come on over, we can make more floats... I'll even had another one. lol!

Do the kids have colds Jill? That sucks...
redd1977
redd1977

Back to top Go down

Post  redd1977 Fri Sep 19, 2008 7:44 pm

TrishD wrote:It must be the season. Kayla has an awful head cold and Ben has the sniffles and is running a temperature.

Awww, that's too bad. I feel so sorry for the little ones when they are sick. No fun... Hope they get feeling better soon.
redd1977
redd1977

Back to top Go down

Post  redd1977 Fri Sep 19, 2008 7:48 pm

twkoons wrote:Hope the kids feel better soon Jill. Haley has had a cold all week, her nose is better but now has a cough and Braden has a runny nose. Not fun when the kiddos are sick!

I think its that time of the year. Seems like all the kids get sick when school starts. Did Braden get over his cough? Now he has a runny nose, poor little guy... and now Haley has it, poor little girl...

I am so fortunate that I don't have to mess with sick kids anymore. I just hated it when you kids were sick.
redd1977
redd1977

Back to top Go down

Post  TrishD Fri Sep 19, 2008 7:49 pm

I hope they are all well soon, too. Well, I think I will scrap for an hour (it's 9:47 here), and then hit the hay. It's been a very long day.

Linda, you have been a marvelous hostess!!! Thank you! Everyone, have a good night. I will see you tomorrow!
TrishD
TrishD
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  redd1977 Fri Sep 19, 2008 7:53 pm

Hey Jill, did you get your high speed internet now? How do you like it? Is it FAST...

I still have my slow dial-up...
redd1977
redd1977

Back to top Go down

Post  redd1977 Fri Sep 19, 2008 7:55 pm

TrishD wrote:I hope they are all well soon, too. Well, I think I will scrap for an hour (it's 9:47 here), and then hit the hay. It's been a very long day.

Linda, you have been a marvelous hostess!!! Thank you! Everyone, have a good night. I will see you tomorrow!

See you tomorrow Trish, it has been fun... Have a good nights sleep.
redd1977
redd1977

Back to top Go down

Post  twkoons Fri Sep 19, 2008 7:59 pm

I'm off to get the kids in bed....hopefully I can say Hi in the morning. Good night to all!
twkoons
twkoons
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  redd1977 Fri Sep 19, 2008 8:08 pm

Have a good night sleep Tammy K., kiss the kids for me.

I think I am saying good night too gals. Hope you all get a good nights sleep and hope to see you all tomorrow, if your around.
redd1977
redd1977

Back to top Go down

Post  Tammyscraps Fri Sep 19, 2008 8:10 pm

Wow, you are all chatty Cathy's!!! We went to the football game tonight to watch DD cheer. Boy is it cold here today! I wish I had brought a blanket!! I'll be smarter next week that's for sure. At least it wasn't pouring down rain this week though! Linda what a great challenge!! Although I admit I have never made a list like that. Im hoping to do a lot of scrapping this weekend!! But I've got to get the the grocery store first, my family has been grumbling all week because the cupboards have been bare (well, bare in their minds!)

When I was a kid I was scared to death of the Wizard of Oz, so when I had kids, I never let them watch it till they were older. Once, at daycare, they were showing them movie to the kids and boy did I make some noise!! LOL Those monkeys were always so scary!

Tammyscraps
Judge For A Day
Judge For A Day

Number of posts : 4198
BLOG: : http://tammy-tammyscraps.blogspot.com/
Registration date : 2008-02-26

Back to top Go down

Post  redd1977 Fri Sep 19, 2008 8:20 pm

Tammyscraps wrote:Wow, you are all chatty Cathy's!!! We went to the football game tonight to watch DD cheer. Boy is it cold here today! I wish I had brought a blanket!! I'll be smarter next week that's for sure. At least it wasn't pouring down rain this week though! Linda what a great challenge!! Although I admit I have never made a list like that. Im hoping to do a lot of scrapping this weekend!! But I've got to get the the grocery store first, my family has been grumbling all week because the cupboards have been bare (well, bare in their minds!)

When I was a kid I was scared to death of the Wizard of Oz, so when I had kids, I never let them watch it till they were older. Once, at daycare, they were showing them movie to the kids and boy did I make some noise!! LOL Those monkeys were always so scary!

Well I sure did miss you Tammy, but I figured you must have been somewhere. How old is your daughter that cheers? I remember Tammy doing it and I was so excited... I was never flexible enough to do that stuff. LOL

You should live here Tammy it was so hot and still is, I hate it. But next week its suppose to cool down.

Oh yeah, those monkey's were scary weren't they, in the Wizard of Oz. Sherri was in a play at school in the 2nd or 3rd grade and she was a monkey in the play. Just thought of that.

Well if you want to take a stab at it, I know you will do well with the challenge. If you don't want to do you, ask your daughter what her dreams are and do a layout of hers. You don't necessarily have to do you. Does that make it easier... I will accept any kind of a bucket list from anyone you know as long as you do it. Come on Tammy go for it... dancing

Oh yes, grocery shopping. I know I will have errands to run in the morning myself tomorrow. I am the same way if I don't have something in the house I want... I don't have anything, its poor me... LOL And I tell you, do I look like I'm starving... NOT! LOL

Have a great night Tammy, hope to see you tomorrow. Sleep tight.
redd1977
redd1977

Back to top Go down

Post  scrappyshel Sat Sep 20, 2008 6:13 am

WOW!!! You guys were certainly chatty last evening!!! I missed out on a lot!!!! By golly... see what I get for sleeping Smile

Good Saturday Morning!!!

What's on the docket for today for you all?? For me, I'm planning on scrapping. As soon as my head clears up (allergies) when my meds kick in....I'm going to get the kids fed somehow.... then it's down to my room to play!!! WOO HOO!!

i'll be checking in with you all later Smile
scrappyshel
scrappyshel
Betty Boop For President
Betty Boop For President

Number of posts : 5086
Registration date : 2008-03-11

Back to top Go down

Post  jillybean66 Sat Sep 20, 2008 6:53 am

Well Hi all this morning...just got up to the sound of the cat vomiting....what a lovely way to start the day...not!!! I have to try and find something for her...I am sure it is all the hair she has...and she sheds alot too!! You girls just kept right on chatting last night...yep we must all be coming down with something...the kids slept late and I layed down with them last night and never got up again...to scrap...so will try again tonight, need to hurry up here and get a bite to eat and throw on some clothes, have to run Jess to gymnastics this morning....check you all later!!!
jillybean66
jillybean66
Judge For A Day
Judge For A Day

Number of posts : 4428

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next