Sassy Scrappers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Weekend Crop & Chat 3-20... WINNER!

+11
meterr
scrappyshel
911 scrapper
twkoons
NikkiLove
stephster17
mmeier
redd1977
Berta
jillybean66
Deanna
15 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Weekend Crop & Chat 3-20... WINNER! Empty Weekend Crop & Chat 3-20... WINNER!

Post  Deanna Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:14 am

Thanks so much to everyone who got to participate! Our random winner is........

Sherri! Congrats! Please pm me your addy and I'll get your rak right out!
dance

Welcome to the Weekend Crop & Chat! Hope you'll have some time to join in and scrap this weekend! YEAH! cheer
Even if you don't have time to scrap stop by and let us know what you're doing this weekend!

I just love using all the different diecut patterned papers. Seems I'm always buying those and mixing them in with other brands. My latest favorite things are also the border punches! They give your work such an interesting little touch.

So, my challenge for you is to use some type of decorative diecut patterned paper and if you have a border punch use that somewhere too. Also, in honor of St. Patty's Day I need to see some GREEN somewhere on your layout, a little or alot.

If you don't have diecut patterned papers post here or pm me and we'll work out something so everyone can play!

My example........
Boyz and Cars -
http://thesassyscrappers.net/PhotoPost/showphoto.php?photo=3530&nocache=1
Weekend Crop & Chat 3-20... WINNER! Boyz_Cars

This must be a newly created 'paper' layout. Link your layout here by Monday, March 23rd, 6 pm to be eligible for my rak. Smile

Participants:
Jill
Nikki
Sherri
Linda S.
Tammy K.
Brenda
Linda E.
Martha
Michelle C.

Last edited by Deanna on Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:12 am; edited 6 times in total
Deanna
Deanna
Inspirational Team
Inspirational Team

Number of posts : 9293
Registration date : 2008-03-10

Back to top Go down

Weekend Crop & Chat 3-20... WINNER! Empty Re: Weekend Crop & Chat 3-20... WINNER!

Post  jillybean66 Fri Mar 20, 2009 12:09 pm

Looks like fun Deanna...hope to get a chance to play! Trying to finish up my 8 x 8 book layouts...only one left to go...Yipeeee! Have to go to dance today and the whole circut...so see you gals later tonight...I hope!
jillybean66
jillybean66
Judge For A Day
Judge For A Day

Number of posts : 4428
Registration date : 2008-03-18

Back to top Go down

Weekend Crop & Chat 3-20... WINNER! Empty Re: Weekend Crop & Chat 3-20... WINNER!

Post  Berta Fri Mar 20, 2009 1:25 pm

Today is a beautiful sunny 75 degree day and I'm so loving it. BUT tomorrow and Sunday are going to be cold and rainy so I will probably be scrapping for sure tomorrow. Great challenge Deanna.
Berta
Berta
Inspirational Team
Inspirational Team

Number of posts : 3862
Registration date : 2008-05-12

Back to top Go down

Post  redd1977 Fri Mar 20, 2009 1:47 pm

Love your layout Deanna. I will see what I can come up with. Sounds like fun...
redd1977
redd1977
Moderator and Inspirational Team

Number of posts : 4798
Registration date : 2008-03-16

Back to top Go down

Post  mmeier Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:07 pm

we are heading to the park in a bit but i would love to do this challenge, got some lovely MME penny lane to use!!!
mmeier
mmeier
Sally Swing
Sally Swing

Number of posts : 1494
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Back to top Go down

Post  jillybean66 Fri Mar 20, 2009 4:37 pm

Yipeeee...your challenge inspired me to do the final page of the book, was just checking to see if I did it right and I did, will get it posted after I finish eating my dinner which is BK...hope I don't get a belly ache... lol!
jillybean66
jillybean66
Judge For A Day
Judge For A Day

Back to top Go down

Post  stephster17 Fri Mar 20, 2009 4:44 pm

We had BK for lunch, lol!

Today is/was errand day so we have been running around all day...Austin was cranky so we tracked down Brian after his AA meeting and he took him home with him so I got to do the rest of my stuff alone! I'm just popping in at home to grab some overnight stuff, then I am going to go and meet my boys downtown...the three of us are going for dinner and then Brian and I are going to a movie while Austin hangs out at my friend's place! Tomorrow morning I will probably go to my friend's house and get her to help me with some of my business plan course, since she is going to be my business partner and I don't want to miss any of our ideas in the plan! So, after all that, hopefully tomorrow night I can get to this! I love to trace the shaped paper onto other papers and make my own, the green will be the big challenge, lol!!

Have a great night ladies!!
stephster17
stephster17
Betty Boop For President
Betty Boop For President

Number of posts : 5711
Registration date : 2008-02-17

http://mommy2austin.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  jillybean66 Fri Mar 20, 2009 4:57 pm

Here is mine...used my MS lacey punch...have some green flowers on the pp, little green flowers, green gem , and smile in green...other then that...mostly pink
Weekend Crop & Chat 3-20... WINNER! DSC_0638
jillybean66
jillybean66
Judge For A Day
Judge For A Day

Back to top Go down

Post  Deanna Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:04 pm

WOW! Jill, that was QUICK and beautiful! Left you some love and thanks for taking my challenge! clapping

Steph, just a little touch of green is all ya need.

Have a GREAT evening with your plans, ladies!

I'm off to spend some night with DH this evening. He's off on long break!
Deanna
Deanna
Inspirational Team
Inspirational Team

Back to top Go down

Post  NikkiLove Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:24 pm

Just finished mine:

Weekend Crop & Chat 3-20... WINNER! MarchLOs034

You can't tell in the pic, but I have glaze in the holes of the punched border as well as in the polkas in the journaling box and in the doodled dots of the scalloped yellow mat.
NikkiLove
NikkiLove
Riding The Rails
Riding The Rails

Number of posts : 313
BLOG: : nlovewithscrappin.blogspot.com
Registration date : 2009-03-13

http://www.nlovewithscrappin.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  twkoons Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:31 pm

WOW you gals are already busy at work. Great job with the layouts....I will have to try and get some time to get this one done!
twkoons
twkoons
Snow White
Snow White

Number of posts : 865
Registration date : 2008-04-09

Back to top Go down

Post  jillybean66 Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:59 pm

Awesome layout Nikki...love those little frogs...Hope you got your self set up with a tally sheet and all so you can start requesting your charms..keep on scrapping, I am off to go look at paper and pictures now to see what I can do next! Chat with you gals later!
jillybean66
jillybean66
Judge For A Day
Judge For A Day

Back to top Go down

Post  911 scrapper Fri Mar 20, 2009 6:23 pm

WOW Deanna, Jill and Nikki - love, love your layouts!!! I bought some scrapping goodies today - will put them to good use tomorrow - right now my scraproom is being used by my dad - he is here visitng and he is watching high school basketball tournament games on tv - We are getting some rain/snow at the moment - didn't realize it was in our weather news - good night to be home and chill - I worked a 12 hour shift at my new job in the emergency room yesterday - I came home dead tired - was fun, but I am still pooped!! I work again Sunday and Monday 12 hour shifts - doing my orientation - once that is done, 12 hours a week in 1 shift - yeah! Did the grocery shopping thing today - glad that is done - I would love to go to bed, but I do not see that in the near future!!! I will be working on this challenge - great challenge, Deanna !! michelle m I hope everyone has a great night!!!
911 scrapper
911 scrapper
The Impractical Joker
The Impractical Joker

Number of posts : 2014
BLOG: : http://michelle-imaginethat.blogspot.com/
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post  scrappyshel Fri Mar 20, 2009 6:56 pm

Great work already girls!!! WTG!

Fun challenge too... that'll be a good one to jump in on....

Just got home from our first tball practice... they are just too cute.... still Smile

I'm on call this weekend.. and we're busy.... yikes... so we'll have to see how that pans out. Planning on doing some cleaning out of flower beds if it's nice or cleaning out of rooms if it ends up raining....

BTW... GO MIZZOU!! They won their first round NCAA game!!
scrappyshel
scrappyshel
Betty Boop For President
Betty Boop For President

Number of posts : 5086
Registration date : 2008-03-11

Back to top Go down

Post  meterr Sat Mar 21, 2009 1:32 am

by die cut paper do you mean with the crazy edges, like zig zag or curves?

meterr
Snow White
Snow White

Number of posts : 805
Registration date : 2008-10-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Deanna Sat Mar 21, 2009 6:50 am

meterr wrote:by die cut paper do you mean with the crazy edges, like zig zag or curves?

Yes, that's it, Terri.
Deanna
Deanna
Inspirational Team
Inspirational Team

Back to top Go down

Post  Deanna Sat Mar 21, 2009 6:52 am

Nikki, that's an awesome page! So glad you could join us! clapping

Sounds like a busy weekend. Hope ya'll can snag some scrappy time!
Deanna
Deanna
Inspirational Team
Inspirational Team

Back to top Go down

Post  redd1977 Sat Mar 21, 2009 7:56 am

Jill and Nikki great layouts.

I need to get busy here. Need to run errands this morning, hope to get this one done when I get back.
redd1977
redd1977

Number of posts : 4798
Registration date : 2008-03-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Sherri L Sat Mar 21, 2009 8:09 am

You Know I think I can actually play this weekend. Im glad to be here and you ladies did an awesome job. Nikki I have that same frog they are cute.I had such a busy week at work so that why I was MIA.
Sherri L
Sherri L
Snow White
Snow White

Number of posts : 764
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Back to top Go down

Post  mmeier Sat Mar 21, 2009 8:45 am

Trying to get motivated this morning to do ANYTHING.
Hopefully get this challenge worked on really soon.

Love the pages so far, Jill love that lacy border on the pp, lovin' all the pink too. Nikki, super cute, love all the details and doodles!

not much today for us just hanging out...my 7yo is not feeling well but he is not one to lay around......so we will see
mmeier
mmeier
Sally Swing
Sally Swing

Number of posts : 1494
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Sherri L Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:21 am

Here is mine. We had muffins with mom when bailey was in 1st grade and they had this pic in a card that they made.

Weekend Crop & Chat 3-20... WINNER! Sherri_pics_199
Sherri L
Sherri L
Snow White
Snow White

Number of posts : 764
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Back to top Go down

Post  musicteacher40 Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:34 am

I'm sort of here...with this the last week-end of Spring Break and classes starting back up on Monday, I have some work to get done, so that I'm ready for classes on Monday...I guess you could call in procrastination....LOL

I've done some work on charm challenges this week, but that's about it...yesterday my DD and I had a girls day out...went shopping in Joplin and then went to a Thai resturant for supper. I've never eaten Thai and really enjoyed it...she says that they usually have live Jazz music on Friday and Saturday evenings from 6:00 - 12:00...but we got there at 4:30...bummer...!!! Sad

If I get my stuff done, I'll check back in...
musicteacher40
musicteacher40
Sally Swing
Sally Swing

Number of posts : 1423
Registration date : 2009-01-12

Back to top Go down

Post  jillybean66 Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:44 am

meterr wrote:by die cut paper do you mean with the crazy edges, like zig zag or curves?

Just a thought if you still have a pair of deco scissors, you can cut your own...easy peasy!
jillybean66
jillybean66
Judge For A Day
Judge For A Day

Back to top Go down

Post  jillybean66 Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:46 am

Thai and really enjoyed it...she says that they usually have live Jazz music on Friday and Saturday evenings from 6:00 - 12:00...but we got there at 4:30...bummer...!!!

Hey Terri what a great excuse to go again and have another girls day out!! Sounds like you had alot of fun!
jillybean66
jillybean66
Judge For A Day
Judge For A Day

Back to top Go down

Post  jillybean66 Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:47 am

Awesome job on your layout Sherri...love all those different edges!
jillybean66
jillybean66
Judge For A Day
Judge For A Day

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next