Sassy Scrappers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dec. 5th Christmas Crop & Chat! *Winner Posted*

+8
scrappyshel
Tammyscraps
meterr
Janice Nielson
Berta
redd1977
jillybean66
stephster17
12 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Dec. 5th Christmas Crop & Chat! *Winner Posted* - Page 2 Empty Re: Dec. 5th Christmas Crop & Chat! *Winner Posted*

Post  911 scrapper Sat Dec 06, 2008 10:18 am

Good morning all!!!

My advise - if you ever play that newlywed game - be sure you know what your spouse or SO is going to say lol! was fun, though!!! We got some more snow throughout the night - we are going to have our family Chrsitmas pictures taken today- not professionally - out in our yard - our friends are coming over and we are going to do theirs too! - Going to see Santa in a bit here - he is in our town today, imagine that!!!! Wink - I am scrapping today - do a little shopping later today - and scrap somemore!!!! I hope you are all having a great, safe day!!!! michelle - chat with you all later!!
911 scrapper
911 scrapper
The Impractical Joker
The Impractical Joker

Number of posts : 2014
BLOG: : http://michelle-imaginethat.blogspot.com/
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Dec. 5th Christmas Crop & Chat! *Winner Posted* - Page 2 Empty Re: Dec. 5th Christmas Crop & Chat! *Winner Posted*

Post  jillybean66 Sat Dec 06, 2008 10:23 am

Back home again, not sure what is on tap for today, might be more christmas shopping etc, laundry...UGH, need to get my pictures taken of my projects too!
jillybean66
jillybean66
Judge For A Day
Judge For A Day

Number of posts : 4428
Registration date : 2008-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  redd1977 Sat Dec 06, 2008 10:29 am

Wow! what a busy day for everyone. Shopping, gymnastics, scrapping, getting pictures done, visiting Santa, doing laundry, ripping out carpets. Geez! I'm beat... Think I will just rest now. lol!

I am gonna work on some scrappy stuff here. Have a great day ladies!

Wow! Berta you are fast. Great job!
redd1977
redd1977
Moderator and Inspirational Team

Number of posts : 4798
Registration date : 2008-03-16

Back to top Go down

Post  stephster17 Sat Dec 06, 2008 12:21 pm

Good morning (afternoon) ladies! We are just kickin around the house this morning. I am trying to figure out how I can get some diapers for the rest of the week, just discovered we are down to the last two and I don't get any money til Friday! fainting Have to go over to WalMart and put in a photo order for my mom so she can pick it up this afternoon, then on to Brian's house from there, have upper there, and then to the forest museum to ride the train, see Santa, do some crafts, etc. We'll be staying at Brian's tonight so I won't be around again until sometime tomorrow! Have a great day (and night) ladies!!!
stephster17
stephster17
Betty Boop For President
Betty Boop For President

Number of posts : 5711
Registration date : 2008-02-17

http://mommy2austin.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  jillybean66 Sat Dec 06, 2008 2:13 pm

Steph...I say when you get to Brian's say oh crap....I forgot more diapers and send him out for a pack, of course he will want to provide for his son.... lol! Well the tree is here in the house but that is it for now....will see what happens later!!
jillybean66
jillybean66
Judge For A Day
Judge For A Day

Back to top Go down

Post  Janice Nielson Sat Dec 06, 2008 3:10 pm

Here's my Santa Card for Jill's challenge - I actually made 4 but I put the other 3 over in the Greeting cards charm section.
This one is my favorite

Dec. 5th Christmas Crop & Chat! *Winner Posted* - Page 2 Top-108
Janice Nielson
Janice Nielson
Poor Cinderella
Poor Cinderella

Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2008-04-11

http://janicen.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Tammyscraps Sat Dec 06, 2008 3:18 pm

My hubby and I went bazaaring with my mom and dad. Had a really nice luncheon at one of the churches. I also took some old photo albums from my parents house and Im excited to scan some and start scrapping some old pictures! Hoping to get to these challenges tonight!

Tammyscraps
Judge For A Day
Judge For A Day

Number of posts : 4198
BLOG: : http://tammy-tammyscraps.blogspot.com/
Registration date : 2008-02-26

Back to top Go down

Post  redd1977 Sat Dec 06, 2008 3:20 pm

I love the Santa card Janice. Great job!

Have a good time Steph, talk to you tomorrow.

I need to get busy, you ladies are busy little bees. lol!
redd1977
redd1977

Back to top Go down

Post  Deanna Sat Dec 06, 2008 3:21 pm

That's a cute one, Janice! clapping

It's been snowing here all day and we did venture out alittle but it's really icy and still snowing! I've been scrapping the day away and getting started on some of these challenges now!
Deanna
Deanna
Inspirational Team
Inspirational Team

Number of posts : 9293
Registration date : 2008-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  jillybean66 Sat Dec 06, 2008 3:46 pm

Glad you are having a nice day Deanna, Have fun Steph...and really great job with card Janice! Well posting the ones I did last night

Linda's Card challenge- found how to make these trees on this neat blog, I love how they look
Dec. 5th Christmas Crop & Chat! *Winner Posted* - Page 2 DSC_0354

Next up is Berta's card challenge with dark color
Dec. 5th Christmas Crop & Chat! *Winner Posted* - Page 2 DSC_0355

Steph ornament challenge...gave me a run for my money cutting it out...the chipboard was alittle thick, used my coluzzle

Dec. 5th Christmas Crop & Chat! *Winner Posted* - Page 2 DSC_0356
jillybean66
jillybean66
Judge For A Day
Judge For A Day

Back to top Go down

Post  redd1977 Sat Dec 06, 2008 4:42 pm

Tammyscraps wrote:My hubby and I went bazaaring with my mom and dad. Had a really nice luncheon at one of the churches. I also took some old photo albums from my parents house and Im excited to scan some and start scrapping some old pictures! Hoping to get to these challenges tonight!

Tammy sounds like you had a fun day. Oh! how neat your gonna start doing some old pictures. Good for you. Sounds like fun, I need to start on mine too.
redd1977
redd1977

Back to top Go down

Post  redd1977 Sat Dec 06, 2008 4:46 pm

Wow Jill, awesome cards and I love that star, great job girlfriend.

Can I have the name of that blog????????? Thanks in advance. lol!
redd1977
redd1977

Back to top Go down

Post  Deanna Sat Dec 06, 2008 5:08 pm

Jill, those are all WONDERFUL!!! clapping dance
Deanna
Deanna
Inspirational Team
Inspirational Team

Back to top Go down

Post  Deanna Sat Dec 06, 2008 5:10 pm

Deanna
Deanna
Inspirational Team
Inspirational Team

Back to top Go down

Post  jillybean66 Sat Dec 06, 2008 6:00 pm

Awesome job on your projects Deanna,..hope to have more time tonight to do some more!
jillybean66
jillybean66
Judge For A Day
Judge For A Day

Back to top Go down

Post  Deanna Sat Dec 06, 2008 6:26 pm

jillybean66 wrote:Awesome job on your projects Deanna,..hope to have more time tonight to do some more!

Thanks Jill! bowing
Deanna
Deanna
Inspirational Team
Inspirational Team

Back to top Go down

Post  redd1977 Sat Dec 06, 2008 6:32 pm

Oh wow! Deanna great job on the card and the bookmark. You ladies amaze me with your awesome talent.
redd1977
redd1977

Back to top Go down

Post  911 scrapper Sat Dec 06, 2008 6:42 pm

You are all so creative!!! Great job to all!!!! I need to get back up to my scrap room!!!! lol! michelle
911 scrapper
911 scrapper
The Impractical Joker
The Impractical Joker

Back to top Go down

Post  Berta Sat Dec 06, 2008 10:08 pm

WHAT A DAY!! affraid My computer crashed this morning...before I was able to upload my other projects. Have no idea what happened but some unauthorized virus scan took over my computer and even disabled my McAfee virus protection. DH and I drove up to my son's (an hour away) and left the computer in his hands. He called me a few minutes ago to say it's all up and running but I lost a few things. Whew! Am I glad I decided to put almost all my photos and scrapbook LO's on backup disks a couple weeks ago! And the photos that I hadn't printed are on shared documents with my son so I can stil retrieve those. :cheer: It could have been worse!! Problem is I will have to wait till Thursday evening to get my computer back so I have no way to scan and upload anything until then. I'm on my granddaughter's computer right now but they don't have a scanner. I will have to wait to share my stuff.

ON THE OTHER HAND...I feel like Christmas is coming early. :santa: Yesterday I got my Fall Crop prize and an amazing RAK from Jill and today I got a package of awesome Christmas stamps from Tammy...WOOHOO! Thank you ladies. Life is still good!!! dance

Today is DH's birthday and we have been on the road, shopping, and enjoying a nice dinner out. Just the 2 of us! All day! It was actually a really nice day but I AM tired now and ready to settle in with some hot chocolate and a new scrapbook mag. Night all! wave I'll be back tomorrow.
Berta
Berta
Inspirational Team
Inspirational Team

Number of posts : 3862
Registration date : 2008-05-12

Back to top Go down

Post  meterr Sat Dec 06, 2008 11:08 pm

Berta, im glad to hear your puter was fixable! I got some stuff done, ill upload soon. Lie saw mrs claus today, we got some good books at a library book sale and they also had baked goods for 1$ each! i hurt my darn back! I twisted wrong and i couldent even take in a deep breath! it lasted several hrs. Andre just got back from his ride along with the sherriff. he had fun. 3 major accidents. 1 was 5 teens in a bad sccident, another was an abandoned car crashed and the last a man in a bad accident. all involved alcohol...very sad. i couldent take pics of Andre at the police station, but i got a few at home. ill upload tommorow.

meterr
Snow White
Snow White

Number of posts : 805
Registration date : 2008-10-11

Back to top Go down

Post  meterr Sun Dec 07, 2008 7:20 am

heres my work!

bookmark
Dec. 5th Christmas Crop & Chat! *Winner Posted* - Page 2 Dcfn0020

paper peice card
Dec. 5th Christmas Crop & Chat! *Winner Posted* - Page 2 Dcfn0021

use a santa
Dec. 5th Christmas Crop & Chat! *Winner Posted* - Page 2 Dcfn0022

use dark background
Dec. 5th Christmas Crop & Chat! *Winner Posted* - Page 2 Dcfn0023

meterr
Snow White
Snow White

Number of posts : 805
Registration date : 2008-10-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Tammyscraps Sun Dec 07, 2008 8:55 am

Deanna and Terri, wonderful work!! I was able to get a few done last night, just need to get them loaded. We just brought up the Christmas tree and got that set up, just need to decorate sometime in the next couple days. We also had our first snow last night! Just a dusting, but really puts you in the holiday season! I've got my Christmas music on and now I need to get hubby in gear to get the lights outside all finished up! Hope you all are having a great Sunday!

Tammyscraps
Judge For A Day
Judge For A Day

Number of posts : 4198
BLOG: : http://tammy-tammyscraps.blogspot.com/
Registration date : 2008-02-26

Back to top Go down

Post  911 scrapper Sun Dec 07, 2008 10:24 am

Berta - bummer about your computer issues - I had some just the other day - but good reminder to all to back up things!!!! You sure just reminded me!!!! thanks! - Terri - great job on your projects!! I am going to a scrap get together in about 1/2 hour - going to work on things today!!!! Sounds like your son's ride along experience was quite "experiencing" - I hope you all have a great day!!! We have alot of snow and are going to take some family pictures out in the snow later!!! Take care all and stay safe and enjoy the day!! michelle m cheer
911 scrapper
911 scrapper
The Impractical Joker
The Impractical Joker

Back to top Go down

Post  jillybean66 Sun Dec 07, 2008 11:26 am

We had a light dusting of snow here last night, but it is gone all ready. Berta sorry about your computer...Terri great job with your projects. I never did anything else last night...guess will try again tonight. Went to a craft fair with Mom, but wish it had been better. Didn't buy to much at all...guess will have to hit another one in a week or two. Happy Birthday to your DH Berta...happy scrappin girls, and have fun Michelle with your scrappy friends!
jillybean66
jillybean66
Judge For A Day
Judge For A Day

Back to top Go down

Post  redd1977 Sun Dec 07, 2008 12:07 pm

Good afternoon ladies. I did get a few done yesterday, will try to get more done today. I have to get started on work first.

Wow Berta not a fun computer story, but I am happy you most of your stuff is saved.

Love your cards and projects Terri. Great job.

Here is my card I did for Jill's challenge (I will post this one later too. I didn't realize I need a Santa card). lol!

Dec. 5th Christmas Crop & Chat! *Winner Posted* - Page 2 1-2008_0033

the first one I did... Oops!
Dec. 5th Christmas Crop & Chat! *Winner Posted* - Page 2 1-2008_0034

Berta's card challenge (None posted...need to take a different picture, this one is fuzzy). Still fuzzy sorry!
Dec. 5th Christmas Crop & Chat! *Winner Posted* - Page 2 1-2008_0012

Deanna's card challenge
Dec. 5th Christmas Crop & Chat! *Winner Posted* - Page 2 1-2008_0025

Tammy's tags, still making more of those. FUN!
Dec. 5th Christmas Crop & Chat! *Winner Posted* - Page 2 1-2008_0044
redd1977
redd1977

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next