Sassy Scrappers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crop n chat 9-26 *RAK Winner: Linda*

+9
Willow
Berta
jillybean66
Deanna
scrappyshel
stephster17
BabyDoll3
redd1977
Sherri L
13 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Crop n chat 9-26 *RAK Winner: Linda* - Page 2 Empty Re: Crop n chat 9-26 *RAK Winner: Linda*

Post  Deanna Sat Sep 27, 2008 7:50 am

I've been cleaning up the house this morning and still have alittle laundry to finish up then I am on this challenge! I already have my pp's picked out and I pulled some chip flowers to add my glitter to. dancing
Deanna
Deanna
Inspirational Team
Inspirational Team

Number of posts : 9293
Registration date : 2008-03-10

Back to top Go down

Crop n chat 9-26 *RAK Winner: Linda* - Page 2 Empty Re: Crop n chat 9-26 *RAK Winner: Linda*

Post  mmeier Sat Sep 27, 2008 9:44 am

Great challenge.........have fun scrappin' ladies........kind of lost my mojo waiting on this silly baby.........
mmeier
mmeier
Sally Swing
Sally Swing

Number of posts : 1494
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Back to top Go down

Post  jillybean66 Sat Sep 27, 2008 10:48 am

Come on baby....come out and see the world...so mommy martha can get back to scrapping real soon!!
jillybean66
jillybean66
Judge For A Day
Judge For A Day

Number of posts : 4428
Registration date : 2008-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  BabyDoll3 Sat Sep 27, 2008 11:50 am

http://sassyscrappers.powweb.com/gallery/displayimage.php?pos=-919

here is mine i used my new cricut for the letters and ordament fun fun
BabyDoll3
BabyDoll3
Making Friends
Making Friends

Number of posts : 597
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Back to top Go down

Post  redd1977 Sat Sep 27, 2008 12:15 pm

Great layout Nicole. I love the font you used, what cartridge was it? Those ornaments are very cute...

I have my paper and picture picked out, just need to put it together...
redd1977
redd1977
Moderator and Inspirational Team

Number of posts : 4798
Registration date : 2008-03-16

Back to top Go down

Post  scrappyshel Sat Sep 27, 2008 1:32 pm

great job Nicole!!!

I'm up to my knees in pink cake right now... LOL.... just pulling them out of the oven and will be getting to my room soon... I really want to scrap!
scrappyshel
scrappyshel
Betty Boop For President
Betty Boop For President

Number of posts : 5086
Registration date : 2008-03-11

Back to top Go down

Post  stephster17 Sat Sep 27, 2008 1:43 pm

Great job Nicole!!

Happy birthday to your DD Michelle!

Thanks for the birthday wishes for Brian ladies, I will pass them along soon as I talk to him. Last I heard on Thursday he had gone home with whatever Austin and I have been sick with, so I am thinking we may postpone, we have another sort of celebration next weekend so I think we will just combine the two when we are all feeling better! Plus, I now have to go to my mom's tomorrow afternoon until Tuesday to watch her dog for her on Monday. Rolling Eyes

I am still trying to get a project done for the blog, I got a good start on it last night but I am having technical difficulties with my camera...Brian's camera, mine has been having difficulties of it's own, lol! I can't wait til December...I am getting a Rebel!!! My parents are splitting the cost with me as a birthday/Christmas present, my mom just got the ok from my dad last night! dancing

Before I do anything though I need to go to town and pick up a few groceries!

Have a great day ladies!!!
stephster17
stephster17
Betty Boop For President
Betty Boop For President

Number of posts : 5711
Registration date : 2008-02-17

http://mommy2austin.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  redd1977 Sat Sep 27, 2008 3:26 pm

Pink cake sounds yummy Michelle. Takes lots of pictures.

I'm working on my project, but its slow going.

Sorry you might have to postpone the party Steph, that sucks when it happens but we gotta do, what we gotta do... If you have to wait, next weeks will be extra special I'm sure...

Sounds like somebody's getting a nice Christmas present. Good for you Steph.

Hope the rest of the day is great for all of you.
redd1977
redd1977

Back to top Go down

Post  Tammyscraps Sat Sep 27, 2008 4:23 pm

You girls have been so busy this weekend!! I've been suffering with vertigo all week. Now Ive never had it in my life before, so I was freaking out earlier in the week. FInally got myself to the doctor, who told me I had an inner ear inflammation.?? Well I didn't think that was what was causing it, I haven't been having any trouble with allergies or colds or my sinuses. Anyway, he gave me some medication, I took it and I cant really say it did all that much. So I called him up the next day and he gave me something else. Well, I cant really say that's doing too much for me either. He did say that this inflammation would have to go away on it's own and would take awile. So anyway, Im taking both of them just hoping they will give me some relief, but they really make me tired! I will try to get to this challenge this weekend though! I love glitter!

Tammyscraps
Judge For A Day
Judge For A Day

Number of posts : 4198
BLOG: : http://tammy-tammyscraps.blogspot.com/
Registration date : 2008-02-26

Back to top Go down

Post  scrappyshel Sat Sep 27, 2008 4:42 pm

Well.... I got to my room.... and there went the mojo.... Gosh...

I'm just pooped today for some reason. I slept OK.... maybe after I eat supper the mojo will return. We'll see.
scrappyshel
scrappyshel
Betty Boop For President
Betty Boop For President

Back to top Go down

Post  twkoons Sat Sep 27, 2008 5:21 pm

I'm here finally to check in and say Hi. I hope to do a page this weekend. Kids are keeping me on my toes today. Braden rolled over the first time, he got so mad he couldn't get his arm from underneath him. That was about the excitement. Haley wanted to make a cake today with sprinkles so we did that and now I'm catching up on here and hopefully will get a chance to scrap a page.
twkoons
twkoons
Snow White
Snow White

Number of posts : 865
Registration date : 2008-04-09

Back to top Go down

Post  Sherri L Sat Sep 27, 2008 5:50 pm

Tammy K How exciting way to go Braden.

The other Tammy I had Vertigo 2 weeks ago and that is absolutely no fun. Mine was only when I laid down, they put me on Meclizine, and It help but when it wore off you could tell. Its all gone now. Hope you get better.
Sherri L
Sherri L
Snow White
Snow White

Number of posts : 764
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Back to top Go down

Post  Sherri L Sat Sep 27, 2008 5:56 pm

Great Job Nicole on the challenge
Sherri L
Sherri L
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  redd1977 Sat Sep 27, 2008 6:13 pm

I got mine done I am so excited... I used glitter on the flowers and Miss Taylor.
http://sassyscrappers.powweb.com/gallery/displayimage.php?pos=-923
Crop n chat 9-26 *RAK Winner: Linda* - Page 2 Normal_1-2008_006
redd1977
redd1977

Back to top Go down

Post  Sherri L Sat Sep 27, 2008 6:19 pm

Mom you did a fantastic job. Its so funny I was gonna use those flowers on my page.
Sherri L
Sherri L
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  redd1977 Sat Sep 27, 2008 6:20 pm

Tammyscraps, sorry about the vertigo, that can be some wicked stuff.

Sherri suffered with it a few week ago and had to get medicine from the doctor too.

Hope you get over it soon.
redd1977
redd1977

Back to top Go down

Post  redd1977 Sat Sep 27, 2008 6:23 pm

Sherri L wrote:Mom you did a fantastic job. Its so funny I was gonna use those flowers on my page.

Well you can, we both got the same kit. I think our Tammy did too. Was that two years ago we got those kits at the three day/two night crop?

Can't wait to see what you do Sherri. BTW did you see all the deer in the field tonight?
redd1977
redd1977

Back to top Go down

Post  stephster17 Sat Sep 27, 2008 6:23 pm

Cute layout Linda!!

Oh Tammy! That is not fun!! I am prone to ear problems, I never get a cold without an ear infection along with it. Hope that it gets better quickly!!

Tammy K, how exciting!!!

I'm just making supper and working on my project. I have a splitting headache. It's not one of my usual ones though, so I am hoping the tylenol I just took will kick it's butt!
stephster17
stephster17
Betty Boop For President
Betty Boop For President

Back to top Go down

Post  Deanna Sat Sep 27, 2008 8:27 pm

Tammyscraps wrote:You girls have been so busy this weekend!! I've been suffering with vertigo all week. Now Ive never had it in my life before, so I was freaking out earlier in the week. FInally got myself to the doctor, who told me I had an inner ear inflammation.?? Well I didn't think that was what was causing it, I haven't been having any trouble with allergies or colds or my sinuses. Anyway, he gave me some medication, I took it and I cant really say it did all that much. So I called him up the next day and he gave me something else. Well, I cant really say that's doing too much for me either. He did say that this inflammation would have to go away on it's own and would take awile. So anyway, Im taking both of them just hoping they will give me some relief, but they really make me tired! I will try to get to this challenge this weekend though! I love glitter!

Tammy, I'm so sorry to hear! Hope you get over that soon! DH has some problems with it now and then and it's no fun! taz Seems it runs in his family. About 4 other people get that.
Deanna
Deanna
Inspirational Team
Inspirational Team

Back to top Go down

Post  Sherri L Sun Sep 28, 2008 5:27 am

Mom that was 2 yrs ago. and I only used them once. The deer where sure having fun out there.
Have fun today Ladies I'm off to work.
Sherri L
Sherri L
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  scrappyshel Sun Sep 28, 2008 6:07 am

Bummer Sherri..... Sorry you have to work!

Well... happy SUNDAY!!!

What's on tap??

For me... frost cake and cupcakes, wrap stuff, watch football....bday party for dd..... not much else... LOL
scrappyshel
scrappyshel
Betty Boop For President
Betty Boop For President

Back to top Go down

Post  redd1977 Sun Sep 28, 2008 8:21 am

Steph, I hope that headaches is gone. Ear infections are horrible too, I feel sorry for the kids that get them, since we know what it feels like to get them. They can hurt...

Michelle, have fun with the b'day party. Eat a piece of cake for me. (I love cake) with ice cream.

Hi Deanna, sorry to hear your dh suffers with vertigo now and then. That vertigo can be horrible. I have never had it but now two of my kids have and I know of a gal who had it over a year. She had a bad case of it.

Sherri, see you when you get home.

What's on the agenda... I want to scrap a few more pages...

Have a great Sunday everyone. I'll be back...
redd1977
redd1977

Back to top Go down

Post  Deanna Sun Sep 28, 2008 11:45 am

I got my page done this morning, but now we have to run out to Kaylee's little football game so I'll get it loaded when we get back. cheer
Deanna
Deanna
Inspirational Team
Inspirational Team

Back to top Go down

Post  scrappyshel Sun Sep 28, 2008 11:53 am

I'm thinking about dragging some of my stuff upstairs and scrap a little while I'm watching the game..... my mojo is just not with me this weekend.... but I WANT to scrap... .don't ya hate it???
scrappyshel
scrappyshel
Betty Boop For President
Betty Boop For President

Back to top Go down

Post  stephster17 Sun Sep 28, 2008 12:16 pm

Ugh, I hate when that happens Michelle! Hope you get to work on something! Have fun with the birthday party!!

Headache went away and I got my project done finally. I will get it posted in a bit, unfortunately the step by step photos did not turn out though. computer Not sure when my mom will be here, she went shopping at Costco today, but when she does get here we are heading out to her house. Going to try and see if I can get some scrappin done before then though!

Have a great day ladies!!
stephster17
stephster17
Betty Boop For President
Betty Boop For President

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next