Sassy Scrappers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

August 15th Crop and Chat *RAK Winner: Linda*

+9
Deanna
redd1977
nicolemartel
scrappyshel
Scrappin Amy
Tammyscraps
Berta
stephster17
Willow
13 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

August 15th Crop and Chat *RAK Winner: Linda* Empty August 15th Crop and Chat *RAK Winner: Linda*

Post  Willow Fri Aug 15, 2008 1:26 pm

Good afternoon everyone! It sure has been quiet around here. I sure hope some of you will be around this afternoon and evening to chat with me. And I've got a super fun challenge coming up.

Last edited by Willow on Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Willow
Willow
Betty Boop's Penthouse
Betty Boop's Penthouse

Number of posts : 3896
BLOG: : www.vsws.typepad.com
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Back to top Go down

August 15th Crop and Chat *RAK Winner: Linda* Empty Re: August 15th Crop and Chat *RAK Winner: Linda*

Post  stephster17 Fri Aug 15, 2008 2:31 pm

Well, where is everybody? Out enjoying some nice weather maybe? We are having a grey but muggy day today here, not what I want to be out running around in, so hopefully we can manage to stay home all day today!
stephster17
stephster17
Betty Boop For President
Betty Boop For President

Number of posts : 5711
Registration date : 2008-02-17

http://mommy2austin.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

August 15th Crop and Chat *RAK Winner: Linda* Empty Re: August 15th Crop and Chat *RAK Winner: Linda*

Post  Willow Fri Aug 15, 2008 2:32 pm

I think they're all out enjoying the day. I'm doing the next best thing, scrapping!!
Willow
Willow
Betty Boop's Penthouse
Betty Boop's Penthouse

Back to top Go down

Post  stephster17 Fri Aug 15, 2008 2:34 pm

I am about to dig out my stuff and do the same!! I sent Austin to his room and he is actually staying in there longer than a minute...dare I think that he might have a nap?!
stephster17
stephster17
Betty Boop For President
Betty Boop For President

Back to top Go down

Post  Willow Fri Aug 15, 2008 2:40 pm

Shhhhhh, I'll be quiet and we'll hope he sleeps!
Willow
Willow
Betty Boop's Penthouse
Betty Boop's Penthouse

Back to top Go down

Post  Willow Fri Aug 15, 2008 3:01 pm

Are you ready for some hip-hop? Oh come one, it will be fun! I've got a musical challenge for you this weekend. One of my "online" friends is a designer at Scrapping the Music, and I thought it would be fun to use this week's challenge #49 - Forever. You can use any part of the the song, whether it be the title, or a line from the song.

This will take you to YouTube where you can go to listen to Chirs Brown's song "Forever", and you find the lyrics on the Scrapping the Music blog.

I'm working on my layout right now, and I'll post it when I get it finished. I hope you'll play along this weekend. And be sure to post your layout at Scrapping the Music as well so you can be entered to win this week's prize. All layouts must be posted by 12:00 p.m. Sunday to qualify for the prize!

And I've also got a couple of prizes for you. The first one to correctly guess which of the designers there is my friend, will win some really sweet rub-ons from Fancy Pants. And all layouts created this weekend will be put into a drawing for a RAK from me. Have fun and be creative!
Willow
Willow
Betty Boop's Penthouse
Betty Boop's Penthouse

Back to top Go down

Post  Berta Fri Aug 15, 2008 3:11 pm

I'm popping in. I had more dental work done day before yesterday and I can't get this pain under control. If I take the pain med I get sleepy..if I don't then I get very cranky!! This was the last of a series of procedures so I can at least be glad of that. It's just hard to concentrate when I hurt. KWIM? The girls are going to their moms for three days. Usually that makes me sad. But I'm actually kind of glad for the break. I'll be back later. Gotta go check out You Tube and Scrapping the Music. Fun challenge Valerie!!
Berta
Berta
Inspirational Team
Inspirational Team

Number of posts : 3862
Registration date : 2008-05-12

Back to top Go down

Post  Berta Fri Aug 15, 2008 3:15 pm

Is your friend Natalie?
Berta
Berta
Inspirational Team
Inspirational Team

Back to top Go down

Post  Willow Fri Aug 15, 2008 3:19 pm

Yes, it's Natalie! dancing I've got some really cute rub-ons to send you Berta.

I'm sorry you're in pain. I think I'd go for the pain pills, at least for today. Hopefully it will be better tomorrow. I hope you'll feel well enough to do the challenge this weekend!

{{{Hugs}}}
Willow
Willow
Betty Boop's Penthouse
Betty Boop's Penthouse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tammyscraps Fri Aug 15, 2008 3:33 pm

I'm here! What a great challenge, I just love their blog! Berta, hope you get some relief!

Tammyscraps
Judge For A Day
Judge For A Day

Number of posts : 4198
BLOG: : http://tammy-tammyscraps.blogspot.com/
Registration date : 2008-02-26

Back to top Go down

Post  Willow Fri Aug 15, 2008 3:38 pm

Hi Tammy. Glad to see you here! Can't wait to see what you come up with!
Willow
Willow
Betty Boop's Penthouse
Betty Boop's Penthouse

Back to top Go down

Post  Scrappin Amy Fri Aug 15, 2008 5:03 pm

Im here and think I will give this a try.....off to listen to the song to see
if its the one Im thinking of Smile
Scrappin Amy
Scrappin Amy
Owner and Design Team Member

Number of posts : 4701
BLOG: : http://www.scrappinamy.blogspot.com/

http://www.scrappinamy.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  stephster17 Fri Aug 15, 2008 5:05 pm

Love this challenge Valerie!! I think I have figured out what I want to do for it!! I love this blog, I just finished a layout for the reveal using last week's music challenge...a little late lol, but I just loved the lyrics I had to use them anyways. I am working on a couple of cards and then I am going to get started on this one!!

Oh...and no such luck on the nap, lol! But, he is quite contently occupying himself today so I still get to scrap Smile We're just finishing up an early supper and then back to work!

Berta, sorry you are in pain, but glad to hear this is the last of it for you!! And congrats on winning the rubons!!
stephster17
stephster17
Betty Boop For President
Betty Boop For President

Back to top Go down

Post  Scrappin Amy Fri Aug 15, 2008 5:07 pm

Yup it was the song I thought it was.....I have 18 and 21 year old kids
who listen to those songs night and day Smile
Off to see what I can make for this challenge.
Scrappin Amy
Scrappin Amy

Number of posts : 4701
BLOG: : http://www.scrappinamy.blogspot.com/

http://www.scrappinamy.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Willow Fri Aug 15, 2008 5:09 pm

Ahhh, sorry about the nap, Steph, but I'm glad your little guy is not requiring a lot of attention from you.

I've got mine finished so I'll scan it and get it uploaded in a few mintues. I can't wait to see what we all do with this one.
Willow
Willow
Betty Boop's Penthouse
Betty Boop's Penthouse

Back to top Go down

Post  scrappyshel Fri Aug 15, 2008 5:12 pm

YIPPEE!!! It's the weekend!!!

I'm off to listen at the blog and get some inspiration.. you picked a good one, I think Smile

Back more to chat later...
scrappyshel
scrappyshel
Betty Boop For President
Betty Boop For President

Number of posts : 5086
Registration date : 2008-03-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Tammyscraps Fri Aug 15, 2008 5:34 pm

Scrappin Amy wrote:Yup it was the song I thought it was.....I have 18 and 21 year old kids
who listen to those songs night and day Smile
Off to see what I can make for this challenge.

I don't even bother to change the station anymore when Im in the car by myself. My girls have definitely converted me over to hip hop!

Tammyscraps
Judge For A Day
Judge For A Day

Back to top Go down

Post  Willow Fri Aug 15, 2008 5:46 pm

Here's my layout for this week's challenge using the title "Forever" as part of my title (Forever Trying to be Me). This paper and the transparency are part of the gift I received from Pink Paislee - the Pop Fashion Collection!

August 15th Crop and Chat *RAK Winner: Linda* Normal_Forever_Trying_to_be_Me
Willow
Willow
Betty Boop's Penthouse
Betty Boop's Penthouse

Back to top Go down

Post  nicolemartel Fri Aug 15, 2008 5:47 pm

I've popped in a few times today, no one was here, just got back from the pet store and staples for ink Smile
nicolemartel
nicolemartel
Riding The Rails
Riding The Rails

Number of posts : 423
BLOG: : www.nicolemartel.blogspot.com
Registration date : 2008-03-15

Back to top Go down

Post  nicolemartel Fri Aug 15, 2008 5:48 pm

Val, that layout is gorgeous! rose
nicolemartel
nicolemartel
Riding The Rails
Riding The Rails

Number of posts : 423
BLOG: : www.nicolemartel.blogspot.com
Registration date : 2008-03-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Willow Fri Aug 15, 2008 5:49 pm

Hi Nicole. Glad you could join us! Hope you'll give the challenge a try.
Willow
Willow
Betty Boop's Penthouse
Betty Boop's Penthouse

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Aug 15, 2008 6:56 pm

Val your layout is so pretty.

Back to top Go down

Post  Willow Fri Aug 15, 2008 7:02 pm

Thanks Nicole and Jennifer.
Willow
Willow
Betty Boop's Penthouse
Betty Boop's Penthouse

Back to top Go down

Post  Berta Fri Aug 15, 2008 7:06 pm

You're page is so pretty, Valerie! I have a photo and an idea. I will definitely be doing this. Thanks everyone for the well wishes.
Berta
Berta
Inspirational Team
Inspirational Team

Back to top Go down

Post  Tammyscraps Fri Aug 15, 2008 7:13 pm

Oh Valerie that's a wonderful layout and that pp is to die for!!!

I've got mine done, going to see if I can get a decent picture, otherwise it will have to wait till morning.

Tammyscraps
Judge For A Day
Judge For A Day

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next