Sassy Scrappers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

9/5 Weekend Crop and Chat *RAK Winners: Berta & Jill*

+10
Berta
scrappyshel
Knutschen
TrishD
stephster17
Tammyscraps
redd1977
Scrappin Amy
jillybean66
mmeier
14 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

9/5 Weekend Crop and Chat *RAK Winners: Berta & Jill* - Page 2 Empty Re: 9/5 Weekend Crop and Chat *RAK Winners: Berta & Jill*

Post  Tammyscraps Sat Sep 06, 2008 7:30 am

What a fun layout Berta! Great job!

Tammyscraps
Judge For A Day
Judge For A Day

Number of posts : 4198
BLOG: : http://tammy-tammyscraps.blogspot.com/
Registration date : 2008-02-26

Back to top Go down

9/5 Weekend Crop and Chat *RAK Winners: Berta & Jill* - Page 2 Empty Re: 9/5 Weekend Crop and Chat *RAK Winners: Berta & Jill*

Post  Tammyscraps Sat Sep 06, 2008 7:52 am

We are expecting tropical storm hanna this weekend and it is extremely humid here in Connecticut (actually at 100%) so when I woke up this morning I found that my layout had curled up a little, I was so bummed! I guess from now on I need to stick with Bazzill cardstock! Anyway, here's my layout:

9/5 Weekend Crop and Chat *RAK Winners: Berta & Jill* - Page 2 Normal_rookieweb

Tammyscraps
Judge For A Day
Judge For A Day

Back to top Go down

Post  scrappyshel Sat Sep 06, 2008 8:43 am

What a FANTASTIC job on this one Tammy!!!! WAY TO SCRAP!!
scrappyshel
scrappyshel
Betty Boop For President
Betty Boop For President

Number of posts : 5086
Registration date : 2008-03-11

Back to top Go down

Post  TrishD Sat Sep 06, 2008 9:41 am

Berta and Tammy, you two are awesome! Those layouts are fabulous!!
Berta, I hope your dog is 100% soon!! My sister and I visited Amanda last night. She is doing well and the new house is coming along. We took her out to buy a shower curtain and rug for the bathroom. She is so excited to get that house just right. I need to make my Mom a birthday card. I have the message written, just need to decorate the outside. So, I plan on scrapping (wonderful link, Amy!!) and cleaning the living room.
TrishD
TrishD
Snow White
Snow White

Number of posts : 853
Registration date : 2008-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  redd1977 Sat Sep 06, 2008 12:10 pm

I'm here ladies.

We had a fun night, got lots of pictures. But now I need to work on this. First I have to try to find my pictures. LOL

Berta, I hope you doggie can come home soon. No fun when they are sick and can't be with us.

Great layouts Berta and Tammy.

Just wanted to make sure I said hi, now gotta run and start my layout. Be back soon.
redd1977
redd1977
Moderator and Inspirational Team

Number of posts : 4798
Registration date : 2008-03-16

Back to top Go down

Post  scrappyshel Sat Sep 06, 2008 12:15 pm

Hi Girls!!!!

Back from the LSS... got some new goodies to play with!!! WOO HOO!!!! Also got the house picked up this morning, so I'm planning on scrappiness for the rest of the afternoon!!! WOO HOO!!!

Will check back in with you later!!
scrappyshel
scrappyshel
Betty Boop For President
Betty Boop For President

Back to top Go down

Post  redd1977 Sat Sep 06, 2008 2:08 pm

LSS, that's where I should have went, always gets one in the mood to scrap.

I bet you have fun Michelle. Smile
redd1977
redd1977

Back to top Go down

Post  yayaprincess Sat Sep 06, 2008 2:28 pm

not a football obsessed fan myself but with dh a refree and ds played for 9 years, I have tons of fb photos that I dread doing...great time for it huh?
yayaprincess
yayaprincess
Riding The Rails
Riding The Rails

Number of posts : 461
BLOG: : http://www.yayaprincessblog.blogspot.com
Registration date : 2008-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post  scrappyshel Sat Sep 06, 2008 2:57 pm

Sounds like it's about time Shana!!!!!

I got mine done... I have a bunch of pages to scan, but DS is using that 'puter.... will do it in a bit.

How's everyone doing?? Anyone out there scrapping??

Shana... when are you due?? Getting pretty close huh??
scrappyshel
scrappyshel
Betty Boop For President
Betty Boop For President

Back to top Go down

Post  scrappyshel Sat Sep 06, 2008 4:10 pm

And finally... here's my page for this challenge!!
9/5 Weekend Crop and Chat *RAK Winners: Berta & Jill* - Page 2 Normal_my_first_bowl_game
scrappyshel
scrappyshel
Betty Boop For President
Betty Boop For President

Back to top Go down

Post  scrappyshel Sat Sep 06, 2008 4:12 pm

Well girlies.... I got my layouts uploaded to the gallery!!! WOW... that trip to the LSS was really inspirational!!

I'll post the rest to threads later.... gonna go get some supper..... see ya'll later!!
scrappyshel
scrappyshel
Betty Boop For President
Betty Boop For President

Back to top Go down

Post  stephster17 Sat Sep 06, 2008 6:02 pm

We went out to the LSS today too! Picked up my challenge pack for this month, now just have to find something to do with it! Need to start thinking about supper I guess, and then I am going to do some scrappin!

Great layout Michelle!!
stephster17
stephster17
Betty Boop For President
Betty Boop For President

Number of posts : 5711
Registration date : 2008-02-17

http://mommy2austin.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  TrishD Sat Sep 06, 2008 6:39 pm

Wonderful layout Michelle! My sister and Mom came over for the afternoon and just left. My folks sold our cottage today and gave my brother and sister each a nice sum of money and they gave me this house! Woo Hoo!!! I am pretty happy about that - I'll always have a place to live. Now, everyone is gone and it's quiet, so I am going to scrap.
TrishD
TrishD
Snow White
Snow White

Number of posts : 853

Back to top Go down

Post  mmeier Sat Sep 06, 2008 7:36 pm

Wow, that is amazing Trish!!

Shel, awesome LO! Cannot wait to see what other LOs you've accomplished!!
I on the other hand haven't been able to scrap, though I did the challenge yesterday, just haven't posted yet.
mmeier
mmeier
Sally Swing
Sally Swing

Number of posts : 1494
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Sep 06, 2008 9:06 pm

Great layout Tammy.

I was able to create one layout today. Then lost my mojo. So I started to redo an old window to hang in my living room. Will post pics after its done. Just hangin out with the family

Back to top Go down

Post  Tammyscraps Sat Sep 06, 2008 9:26 pm

Michelle, loving that layout!~!

Tammyscraps
Judge For A Day
Judge For A Day

Back to top Go down

Post  scrappyshel Sun Sep 07, 2008 5:03 am

Thank you so much girls!

Good Sunday Morning everyone!!!

What do you have on tap for today?

I'm gonna have my sister and BIL over with their crew to watch the Chiefs game at noon.... YIPPEE!!! FOOTBALL SEASON IS HERE!!!! Martha's bringing all kinds of good munchies and we're gonna have a blast!!! Maybe get a little laundry done... but that's all I really have planned Smile
scrappyshel
scrappyshel
Betty Boop For President
Betty Boop For President

Back to top Go down

Post  mmeier Sun Sep 07, 2008 6:06 am

hey, those are my plans too!! lol!
mmeier
mmeier
Sally Swing
Sally Swing

Number of posts : 1494
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Tammyscraps Sun Sep 07, 2008 6:52 am

Hope you girls have a great time!

Tammyscraps
Judge For A Day
Judge For A Day

Back to top Go down

Post  jscraps4u Sun Sep 07, 2008 8:04 am

I'm such a dork! I'm scrapping this weekend and totally forgot to check this thread. You guys are creating some awesome stuff! I can't wait to share what I have going on!
jscraps4u
jscraps4u
Design Team Member
Design Team Member

Number of posts : 1741
Registration date : 2008-02-19

http://www.jpaluga.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  jillybean66 Sun Sep 07, 2008 8:18 am

WoW!!!! Great layouts ladies, guess I need to get mine posted! Need to do some food shopping today and maybe take a swim, going to be hot here today...80's! Have fun all you football fans!!
jillybean66
jillybean66
Judge For A Day
Judge For A Day

Number of posts : 4428

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 07, 2008 8:26 am

Good Morning ladies.

Michelle and Martha have a great time.

Today I do not really have any plans. I woke up this morning with a sinus headache. That and I need to relax as tommorrow is gonna be a stressful day. I've got court again for Devin's dad.

Back to top Go down

Post  redd1977 Sun Sep 07, 2008 10:25 am

I'm going to finish my layout and then get my work done for tomorrow. I've got a late start so better get busy.

Have fun Michelle and Martha.

Great layout Michelle.

Trish, sounds like you had an awesome visit with your mom and got a nice gift from her.
redd1977
redd1977

Back to top Go down

Post  scrappyshel Sun Sep 07, 2008 10:44 am

Can't wait to see what you guys get done!!
scrappyshel
scrappyshel
Betty Boop For President
Betty Boop For President

Back to top Go down

Post  redd1977 Sun Sep 07, 2008 12:02 pm

Here is mine, I finally got it done. Grandson, Seaver played a year in the Pillager School before they moved to Pequot Lakes.
http://sassyscrappers.powweb.com/gallery/displayimage.php?pos=-736
9/5 Weekend Crop and Chat *RAK Winners: Berta & Jill* - Page 2 Thumb_1-2008_009~0
Now I'm off to work but will check in to see how ya gals are doing. Smile

Last edited by redd1977 on Sun Sep 07, 2008 12:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
redd1977
redd1977

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next