Sassy Scrappers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

10/24 Weekend Crop & Chat!

+7
redd1977
Sherri L
Berta
jillybean66
Tammyscraps
stephster17
Deanna
11 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

10/24 Weekend Crop & Chat! Empty 10/24 Weekend Crop & Chat!

Post  Deanna Fri Oct 24, 2008 9:02 am

Starting this just a bit early and hopefully everyone will have a chance to work on this.

We have some Fall plans this weekend so hope we don't get the predicted rain! Saturday, there's a Fall Festival and we're hoping to get back to the Apple Orchard for some more apples. Also, taking Kaylee to see "Beverly Hills Chihuahua".

I love using Becky Fleck PageMaps so I chose one of her October ones for you to work on this weekend. Can't wait to hear what everyone's doing this weekend and hopefully work on the sketch!

I'll draw a random winner from all participants for a rak from me.
Due by 8am EST Monday, October 27! cheer

Becky Fleck October PageMaps

http://sassyscrappers.powweb.com/gallery/displayimage.php?pos=-1249
10/24 Weekend Crop & Chat! Oct0812x12b

Ride 'em -
http://sassyscrappers.powweb.com/gallery/displayimage.php?pos=-1250
10/24 Weekend Crop & Chat! Normal_Ride__Em
Deanna
Deanna
Inspirational Team
Inspirational Team

Number of posts : 9293
Registration date : 2008-03-10

Back to top Go down

10/24 Weekend Crop & Chat! Empty Re: 10/24 Weekend Crop & Chat!

Post  stephster17 Fri Oct 24, 2008 12:33 pm

Where is everyone?

I love that sketch! I have looked at it a couple of times and just haven't gotten around to doing anything with it! I won't be able to post it but I might play along anyways if I get the time!

Today we are waiting for the mail lady to show up and praying that my cheque will come, and that it comes before 4pm like it sometimes does! Once it arrives we are heading out to get some groceries and things. Tonight Brian is coming over after he helps set up for the dance tomorrow and goes to a meeting and staying here the night. Tomorrow we are going to be busy busy! There is a Halloween thing downtown, the kids dress up and trick-ot-treat at the businesses, that goes all morning into the early afternoon. After that is over we have to come home, get changed, take Austin down to my friend's house and then we are going to a dinner and dance that AA is putting on. Sunday I wll have to go get Austin in the morning and then will probably hang out at my friend's house for a while before we come home!

That Fall Festival sounds fun Deanna! And the apple orchard, I have never been to one, that sounds neat! Hope you (or at least Kaylee) enjoy the movie, lol!!
stephster17
stephster17
Betty Boop For President
Betty Boop For President

Number of posts : 5711
Registration date : 2008-02-17

http://mommy2austin.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Deanna Fri Oct 24, 2008 1:27 pm

Sounds like you have a busy weekend planned, Steph! Hope you have a great time!

Hey, where is everyone today???

We're leaving to find Kaylee a sleeping bag for a sleepover tomorrow night, then onto dinner at Chik-fil-a {her fav and I don't mind it either} then onto the Chihuahua movie! They say it's funny for adults too and I'm just hoping it is! rofl
Deanna
Deanna
Inspirational Team
Inspirational Team

Back to top Go down

Post  Tammyscraps Fri Oct 24, 2008 1:41 pm

Oh I just love that sketch! Can't wait to do it!! My weekend is not quite as fun filled as the both of yours. My hubby is leaving early tomorrow to fly down to Florida to visit his family for 6 days. That means I can do what I want for the next 6 days. You know what that means, catching up on my scrapping!!

Tammyscraps
Judge For A Day
Judge For A Day

Number of posts : 4198
BLOG: : http://tammy-tammyscraps.blogspot.com/
Registration date : 2008-02-26

Back to top Go down

Post  stephster17 Fri Oct 24, 2008 1:57 pm

Enjoy your free scrappy time Tammy!!! dancing

Mail is here, so we are off to town for the afternoon! See you all later!
stephster17
stephster17
Betty Boop For President
Betty Boop For President

Back to top Go down

Post  jillybean66 Fri Oct 24, 2008 2:33 pm

OMG...I forgot it is Friday and crop and chat night... lol! I have two kids going in two seperate directions..big special concert for my son tonight so we are alittle crazy here today, will check in later when I am back...awesome sketch you picked deanna and love your layout using it...check you later girls!! dancing

Last edited by jillybean66 on Fri Oct 24, 2008 6:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
jillybean66
jillybean66
Judge For A Day
Judge For A Day

Number of posts : 4428
Registration date : 2008-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Berta Fri Oct 24, 2008 3:43 pm

DH is taking the girls to their mom's today since their dad is out of town for a wedding he's in. DH won't be back til late tonight and I have no special plans for this weekend. So I'm going to be catching up on some challenges, working on this sketch, and hopefully I'll get LO tag before the girls get home on Sunday. I just printed off some photos to scrap and I got some new papers so I should have a good scrappy weekend! dancing dance dancing
Berta
Berta
Inspirational Team
Inspirational Team

Number of posts : 3862
Registration date : 2008-05-12

Back to top Go down

Post  Tammyscraps Fri Oct 24, 2008 3:58 pm

Berta, sounds like you and I are going to be scrapping fools!! lol!

Tammyscraps
Judge For A Day
Judge For A Day

Back to top Go down

Post  Sherri L Fri Oct 24, 2008 4:53 pm

great layout I hope to get this one done. Sorry Jill that I wasn't at yours last weekend. Had to do lots of paper work for DH's business.

I have to work tomorrow from 3-9 so I'm sure I'll get this one done.
Sherri L
Sherri L
Snow White
Snow White

Number of posts : 764
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Back to top Go down

Post  Deanna Fri Oct 24, 2008 6:01 pm

We're back from the movie and it was cute! Found a Hannah Montana sleeping bag so she's ready for the sleepover tomorrow night. Doubt if I'll get any scrapping done tonight, maybe tomorrow.
Deanna
Deanna
Inspirational Team
Inspirational Team

Back to top Go down

Post  redd1977 Fri Oct 24, 2008 6:02 pm

I forgot about this too, busy day with the sewing class.

Okay, hubby wants me to watch a scary movie with him. I will be back... If I don't get too scared, otherwise I will be back in the morning. I am definately doing this one.

I shall return..
redd1977
redd1977
Moderator and Inspirational Team

Number of posts : 4798
Registration date : 2008-03-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Tammyscraps Fri Oct 24, 2008 6:04 pm

Glad you enjoyed your Movie Deanna! Linda, I love scary movies, which one are you watching?? I just saw some previews for a movie called Creepy in Connecticut that comes out this spring. Can't wait for that one to come out. They saw it's based on a true story. Wonder if it happened anywhere near us!

Tammyscraps
Judge For A Day
Judge For A Day

Back to top Go down

Post  jillybean66 Fri Oct 24, 2008 6:08 pm

Back from Dance and all...wish I could be at my son's concert...so how was that movie Deanna?? Did you think it was good for the kids or what?

Berta and Tammy...you lucky ducks having all that scrappt time...I only dream about having time like that!

Sherry well hope you have time to do this one, everyone understands when life gets in the way...have to say you missed out on a chance to win a great prize.... lol!

Linda you are one brave chick....I ain't watching no scary movies even with hubby...I would be running the other way to my puter or my scrappy stuff...no movies like that for me ever...I am the biggest chicken around, and need my sleep...don't want the nightmares!
jillybean66
jillybean66
Judge For A Day
Judge For A Day

Number of posts : 4428
Registration date : 2008-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  stephster17 Fri Oct 24, 2008 6:45 pm

We are home with our groceries, and now I am too tired to cook any of them! LOL! Going to lay down and relax for a while I think and try to work on some things later after Austin goes to bed.
stephster17
stephster17
Betty Boop For President
Betty Boop For President

Back to top Go down

Post  BabyDoll3 Fri Oct 24, 2008 6:51 pm

that looks like a great layout to bad i cant see very good i would love to do this one. i got bell's palsiy on monday so i cant seethat well at all really sucks
BabyDoll3
BabyDoll3
Making Friends
Making Friends

Number of posts : 597
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Back to top Go down

Post  redd1977 Fri Oct 24, 2008 7:33 pm

Sorry to hear you have Bell's Palsy Nicole, no fun... My cousin's daughter got it at a very young age, thank goodness she recovered just fine.

Tammyscraps, I do not like scary movies... Unless I watch them with someone. This was on ghost whisperer, the commericals always scare me but this was stupid so I came back in here and glad I did, he turned it to Halloween, that one scares me. LOL

I am a big chicken and told him if I get scared I am not going to turn off my computer in the computer room by myself. LOL But I am in here now so I am okay.

I can't go out in the dark by myself, I get too scared. lol!
redd1977
redd1977

Back to top Go down

Post  redd1977 Fri Oct 24, 2008 7:38 pm

Tammyscraps wrote:Glad you enjoyed your Movie Deanna! Linda, I love scary movies, which one are you watching?? I just saw some previews for a movie called Creepy in Connecticut that comes out this spring. Can't wait for that one to come out. They saw it's based on a true story. Wonder if it happened anywhere near us!

Tammy, that sounds scary... Do you watch them by yourself? Oh I couldn't and if it was based on a true story. OMG! Sherri would be hyperventilating and I would be so scared I couldn't move. LOL
redd1977
redd1977

Back to top Go down

Post  Deanna Fri Oct 24, 2008 7:46 pm

Jill, yes the movie is FUN for kids and DH & I laughed quite a lot too.

Nicole, so sorry to hear that!

We don't see alot of scary shows, but I do like the SAW movies where they really get you thinking.
Deanna
Deanna
Inspirational Team
Inspirational Team

Back to top Go down

Post  redd1977 Fri Oct 24, 2008 7:48 pm

jillybean66 wrote:Back from Dance and all...wish I could be at my son's concert...so how was that movie Deanna?? Did you think it was good for the kids or what?

Berta and Tammy...you lucky ducks having all that scrappt time...I only dream about having time like that!

Sherry well hope you have time to do this one, everyone understands when life gets in the way...have to say you missed out on a chance to win a great prize.... lol!

Linda you are one brave chick....I ain't watching no scary movies even with hubby...I would be running the other way to my puter or my scrappy stuff...no movies like that for me ever...I am the biggest chicken around, and need my sleep...don't want the nightmares!

Oh Jill, I hope you can get a taped version of the concert.

No, not brave, big chicken here.

How was the movie Deanna? I seen the commericals, I thought they were cute.

I only dream of having all that scrappy time too Jill, I always have work from the doctors to do on weekends. YUCK... And Tuesdays and Wednesdays and some Mondays and some Thursdays. LOL (I'm having myself a pity party) LOL
redd1977
redd1977

Back to top Go down

Post  Deanna Fri Oct 24, 2008 7:53 pm

redd1977 wrote:
How was the movie Deanna? I seen the commericals, I thought they were cute.

oh yes, it was cute and held Kaylee's attention the whole movie. She's 7 and we do try to take her to all the kiddie movies but if it's very noisy she gets distracted.
Deanna
Deanna
Inspirational Team
Inspirational Team

Back to top Go down

Post  redd1977 Fri Oct 24, 2008 7:54 pm

stephster17 wrote:We are home with our groceries, and now I am too tired to cook any of them! LOL! Going to lay down and relax for a while I think and try to work on some things later after Austin goes to bed.

Oh Steph, I have done that too. Go get groceries and come home and don't feel like cooking.

Deanna, I'm glad you enjoyed the movie. I love kids movies. I thought the new Chipmunks was so cute.

Like I said I can watch a scary movie if I am not alone but if I am alone, I can't no way... I remember watching the Saw ones too.
redd1977
redd1977

Back to top Go down

Post  redd1977 Fri Oct 24, 2008 7:59 pm

Deanna, I have been in such a hurry since I got home this afternoon, I forgot to tell you I loved your layout. Great job!
redd1977
redd1977

Back to top Go down

Post  Sherri L Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:03 pm

Can I just tell you about my horrible experience with a scary movie. My friend wanted to come over and watch a scary movie I forget what the name was. So I did the 2 of us and when it was done I made her stay so we could think happy thoughts well I couldn't get her to spend the night and DH was out hunting so I got up enough courage to go downstairs to bed and finally fell asleep well in this movie at around 2:30 or so it starts to storm and the lights go out and this guy starts to go crazy and kill people anyway could you guess what happened to me..... We got a big storm that same night and the light went out at about 2:30. What are the odds of that happening. So here I had to be calm for the kids and go upstairs and its storming I had candles lit which freaked me out evern more. I called myDH to see if he would come home and of course he wouldn't he said that will teach you not to watch scary movies without me. The kids of course where having a great time. NEVER EVER AGAIN will I watch a scary move when I know I have to be alone.
Sherri L
Sherri L
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  Tammyscraps Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:47 pm

Sherri I made that mistake one time, watched Blair Witch Project by myself and just as they went into the house and found the guy standing in the corner, a big wind came up right outside the door and blew all the leaves like a tornado!! And don't ever watch The Ring my yourself, very scary!!

Linda, I just finished watching Ghost Whisperer, my dd got me hooked on that show. I was just flipping channels and saw Halloween 4 on, but don't think Im going to be watching that tonight, especially with hubby leaving for 6 days tomorrow and finding a bat in our air conditioner! I still can't get that out of my mind!!

Steph, usually when me and hubby go grocery shopping, we end up ordering take-out! Go figure! rofl

Tammyscraps
Judge For A Day
Judge For A Day

Back to top Go down

Post  Sherri L Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:52 pm

Tammy Yep I think it is a good Idea not to watch the scary movie think happy thoughts.
Sherri L
Sherri L
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next