Sassy Scrappers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's time to crop and chat!!! 7/25 *RAK Winner: Martha*

+8
walkawalkadog
scrappyshel
Berta
Willow
mmeier
Deanna
jscraps4u
Tammyscraps
12 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

It's time to crop and chat!!!  7/25 *RAK Winner: Martha* - Page 3 Empty Re: It's time to crop and chat!!! 7/25 *RAK Winner: Martha*

Post  Tammyscraps Sun Jul 27, 2008 6:57 am

Well Im happy to know that I'm not he only one with house training woes!! Sometimes I think I'm doing some thing wrong!!! My sister has a boxer and he's trained to go into the woods and do his business, so jealous of that! She doesn't even have to worry about picking up poop piles!! lol! Maureen, off to look at your new layouts! Jana, can't wait to see those new Phoebe pics!! Michelle, so sorry you didn't have a good day, such a crummy feeling when you look forward to something and then end up not feeling well, but glad your feeling better now!

Tammyscraps
Judge For A Day
Judge For A Day

Number of posts : 4198
BLOG: : http://tammy-tammyscraps.blogspot.com/
Registration date : 2008-02-26

Back to top Go down

It's time to crop and chat!!!  7/25 *RAK Winner: Martha* - Page 3 Empty Re: It's time to crop and chat!!! 7/25 *RAK Winner: Martha*

Post  Deanna Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:16 am

GREAT pages Maureen and Berta! YAY! :cheer: :cheer:

My plans today are just more scrapping! YAY I'm home alone at least for awhile! dance
Deanna
Deanna
Inspirational Team
Inspirational Team

Number of posts : 9293
Registration date : 2008-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Tammyscraps Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:23 am

It's raining here today, so I'm planning on getting some scrapping done as well!

Tammyscraps
Judge For A Day
Judge For A Day

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jul 27, 2008 8:34 am

Good Morning to everyone.

Great pages ladies. Look forward to seeing what is created today. Michelle sorry you ended up not feeling well. Hope you enjoyed some part of Six Flags. Jana can't wait to see the pics Phoebe. What breed is Phoebe? I want to get some pics done of our dogs. They are like my kids. And no Tammy your not alone on the training. Did however make some steps forward last night and this am.

Today looks like its gonna be a rainy day. My plan is to scrap more. As well as finish some finally preps for the Luau crop next weekend

Back to top Go down

Post  Willow Sun Jul 27, 2008 8:59 am

Wow, I love the layouts I'm seeing! You have done some great stuff with this challenge - both parts of it.

Hey Tammy, what's the deadline for this? I really hope to get to it this weekend, but I've got a lot of things on to-do list already (like getting ready for next weekend's crop!)
Willow
Willow
Betty Boop's Penthouse
Betty Boop's Penthouse

Number of posts : 3896
BLOG: : www.vsws.typepad.com
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Back to top Go down

Post  Deanna Sun Jul 27, 2008 9:07 am

Here's mine for the 2nd part using Christmas papers for non-Christmas photos.

Cheesy tots -
http://sassyscrapbooksisters.byethost13.com/displayimage.php?pos=-2548
It's time to crop and chat!!!  7/25 *RAK Winner: Martha* - Page 3 Gallery_5237_743_25999
Deanna
Deanna
Inspirational Team
Inspirational Team

Back to top Go down

Post  Tammyscraps Sun Jul 27, 2008 9:19 am

Thanks for the reminder Maureen, I need to get mine finished up as well! Deanna that came out adorable!! Sorry girls, completely forgot about giving you a deadline!! Lets make it Monday midnight PST, and I'll draw a winner Tuesday morning!

Tammyscraps
Judge For A Day
Judge For A Day

Back to top Go down

Post  redd1977 Sun Jul 27, 2008 9:52 am

Here is my first one. Christmas pictures, no Christmas paper.
http://sassyscrapbooksisters.byethost13.com/displayimage.php?pos=-2550

It's time to crop and chat!!!  7/25 *RAK Winner: Martha* - Page 3 1-2008001-10

And a picture of it with the tag being lifted to read the story.
It's time to crop and chat!!!  7/25 *RAK Winner: Martha* - Page 3 1-2008002-9
redd1977
redd1977
Moderator and Inspirational Team

Number of posts : 4798
Registration date : 2008-03-16

Back to top Go down

Post  redd1977 Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:03 am

Beautiful layouts ladies.
redd1977
redd1977

Number of posts : 4798
Registration date : 2008-03-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Knutschen Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:12 am

DolphinDesigns wrote:Jana can't wait to see the pics Phoebe. What breed is Phoebe? I want to get some pics done of our dogs. They are like my kids.

Phoebe is a pug. I would love to someday try to get all my cats and my pup in a picture! I hope that someday they will love each other so I can do that! Smile

I am hoping to get my little scrap area cleaned up and do some scrapping! I will let Phoebe play on the desktop sometimes when I am on the computer and she can walk over to my scrap area from it. She has knocked most of my things on the floor!
Knutschen
Knutschen
Red Hot Mamma
Red Hot Mamma

Number of posts : 1724
BLOG: : http://knutschen.blogspot.com
Registration date : 2008-02-20

http://knutschen.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  scrappyshel Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:23 am

Great work Deanna and Linda.... what an awesome challenge... you guys are all running away with it!
scrappyshel
scrappyshel
Betty Boop For President
Betty Boop For President

Number of posts : 5086
Registration date : 2008-03-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Deanna Sun Jul 27, 2008 12:33 pm

That's GREAT, Linda!!! clapping

Thanks Michelle! bowing
Deanna
Deanna
Inspirational Team
Inspirational Team

Back to top Go down

Post  Tammyscraps Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:50 pm

Linda, love it!!! That tag is a great idea!

Tammyscraps
Judge For A Day
Judge For A Day

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jul 27, 2008 2:17 pm

Well I must of lost the creative mojo, no scrapping for me. Instead I'm gonna read a book since its raining

Back to top Go down

Post  Deanna Sun Jul 27, 2008 3:05 pm

oh no, Maureen! Sometimes the rainy weather does that.

I think we're gonna run out to a movie tonight so I'll see ya here in the morning. wave
Deanna
Deanna
Inspirational Team
Inspirational Team

Back to top Go down

Post  mmeier Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:07 pm

y'all are doing great! I have been painting and keeping kiddos out of the paint.........

I also finished a digi abc scripture album, but still need to insert pictures but that will be easy, I just want to match the pictures to the word......(ie M=meditation, etc)

enjoy your book Maureen!
Enjoy your movie Deanna!
mmeier
mmeier
Sally Swing
Sally Swing

Number of posts : 1494
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Back to top Go down

Post  scrappyshel Sun Jul 27, 2008 5:47 pm

Oh boy Mart... that sounds like FUN!!! (in my best sarcastic tone....)

Glad to hear you got that album done... I can't WAIT to see it... how cool will that be?!?!
scrappyshel
scrappyshel
Betty Boop For President
Betty Boop For President

Back to top Go down

Post  Tammyscraps Sun Jul 27, 2008 8:42 pm

Martha that sounds so cool! We had rain here all day today too! We had thunder and lighting most of the day too. I managed to get 3 more layouts done today! Now Im ready to go what Ice Road Truckers. My dd called and she's having an awesome time at cheer camp, but she's tired, they keep them going all day long! I think if I had to be perky and full of spirit for 4 days I'd be tired too, but then again, I don't think I could be that perky! lol!

Tammyscraps
Judge For A Day
Judge For A Day

Back to top Go down

Post  mmeier Mon Jul 28, 2008 8:04 am

Great work tammy!! You really got some mojo!! dancing
mmeier
mmeier
Sally Swing
Sally Swing

Back to top Go down

Post  jillybean66 Mon Jul 28, 2008 11:50 am

Looks like you girls have all had busy weekends as well, went to bed early Friday and had to get up early saturday to go on a trip, sick all day sunday and took today off too! You all have been rockin this challenge, with some awesome layouts!! Did this one for my two PP used crate paper zoom and scenic route worn lined paper. So here is Nick...got some presents from grandma!
It's time to crop and chat!!!  7/25 *RAK Winner: Martha* - Page 3 Med_gallery_2324_480_550604
jillybean66
jillybean66
Judge For A Day
Judge For A Day

Number of posts : 4428
Registration date : 2008-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  jillybean66 Mon Jul 28, 2008 11:57 am

Having issues with the gallery, will try to post the picture there later...anyone else having problems?? Every time I click the sassy gallery link it says something about blog hosting??? thinking
jillybean66
jillybean66
Judge For A Day
Judge For A Day

Number of posts : 4428
Registration date : 2008-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Tammyscraps Mon Jul 28, 2008 12:53 pm

Jill I know some other girls have been having issues with that as well today. I haven't loaded anything yet so I don't know.

Your layout is awesome! That truck paper is just perfect!

Tammyscraps
Judge For A Day
Judge For A Day

Back to top Go down

Post  mmeier Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:32 pm

Great work Jill!! love that paper especially the red CS, it works perfectly!
mmeier
mmeier
Sally Swing
Sally Swing

Back to top Go down

Post  scrappyshel Mon Jul 28, 2008 3:25 pm

I had problems with the gallery last night..... same blog message.... silly thing!
scrappyshel
scrappyshel
Betty Boop For President
Betty Boop For President

Back to top Go down

Post  Deanna Mon Jul 28, 2008 3:26 pm

That's cute with the zigzag cs and the little truck, Jill! clapping
Deanna
Deanna
Inspirational Team
Inspirational Team

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next