Sassy Scrappers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's time to crop and chat!!! 7/25 *RAK Winner: Martha*

+8
walkawalkadog
scrappyshel
Berta
Willow
mmeier
Deanna
jscraps4u
Tammyscraps
12 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

It's time to crop and chat!!!  7/25 *RAK Winner: Martha* - Page 2 Empty Re: It's time to crop and chat!!! 7/25 *RAK Winner: Martha*

Post  Tammyscraps Fri Jul 25, 2008 9:55 pm

Go have fun with your family Maureen, can't wait to see the second layout! I was able to get a decent picture of mine tonight. I was lucky to have a bunch of scraps of pink Xmas paper!

It's time to crop and chat!!!  7/25 *RAK Winner: Martha* - Page 2 Lucky13web

Tammyscraps
Judge For A Day
Judge For A Day

Number of posts : 4198
BLOG: : http://tammy-tammyscraps.blogspot.com/
Registration date : 2008-02-26

Back to top Go down

It's time to crop and chat!!!  7/25 *RAK Winner: Martha* - Page 2 Empty Re: It's time to crop and chat!!! 7/25 *RAK Winner: Martha*

Post  redd1977 Fri Jul 25, 2008 10:39 pm

Great job with the layouts ladies.

I will have to wait until tomorrow its late and I'm tired.
redd1977
redd1977
Moderator and Inspirational Team
Moderator and Inspirational Team

Number of posts : 4798
Registration date : 2008-03-16

Back to top Go down

Post  scrappyshel Sat Jul 26, 2008 4:02 am

Great job Tammy!! Take those papers out of context of Christmas, and they work perfectly!
scrappyshel
scrappyshel
Betty Boop For President
Betty Boop For President

Number of posts : 5086
Registration date : 2008-03-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Deanna Sat Jul 26, 2008 4:45 am

WOW! You girls were busy last night! I didn't make it back here after DH got home from work.

Michelle and Maureen, wonderful job with your layouts.

Michelle, have an awesome time at Six Flags! That would be soooo FUN!

Tammy, great job with your second example layout!
Deanna
Deanna
Inspirational Team
Inspirational Team

Number of posts : 9293
Registration date : 2008-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Tammyscraps Sat Jul 26, 2008 5:59 am

Thanks girls! Didn't realize I had soo much pink Xmas paper! Go figure! Anyway, we are just about ready to leave for Mass. to drop off dd at cheerleading camp. Gonna be a long day, it's hot out already!! Anyways, I'll be back this afternoon. Have fun with the challenge!!

Tammyscraps
Judge For A Day
Judge For A Day

Back to top Go down

Post  mmeier Sat Jul 26, 2008 7:03 am

wow, great LOs ladies, you all are doing wonderfully with this challenge!!

I worked on mine last night but had to tend to kiddos so I will finish sometime today I hope.........I like how it is going so far, let's hope I don't screw it up......LOL

Have fun today Shel! Enjoy Six flags and the RV camping be safe on your trip Tammy!

Cannot wait to see more creative LOs ladies!
mmeier
mmeier
Sally Swing
Sally Swing

Number of posts : 1494
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Willow Sat Jul 26, 2008 7:12 am

I didn't get to stick around last night. My dh is going to be gone all weekend, so I needed to spend some time with him.

Michelle, I love how you used so many photos on your layout. Have lots of fun at Six Flags, today!
Maureen, what a great design. The strips of paper make a striking background.
Tammy, way to go using that Christmas paper (lots of it!) for a non-Christmas layout!

I'm going to be able to scrap today dancing. I hope to get an entry for this challenge, but I have some design team stuff I need to work on, too!
Willow
Willow
Betty Boop's Penthouse
Betty Boop's Penthouse

Number of posts : 3896
BLOG: : www.vsws.typepad.com
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jul 26, 2008 7:43 am

Good Morning ladies. I'm up checking email and having my coffee. Then I'm up to my scrap area to scrap way today.

Nice layout Tammy using up some Xmas paper.

Back to top Go down

Post  scrappyshel Sat Jul 26, 2008 7:56 am

We are on the road right now!!! WOO HOO.... my data connection is slow, but actually working pretty darned well.... I just love technology! TEE HEE!!!
scrappyshel
scrappyshel
Betty Boop For President
Betty Boop For President

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jul 26, 2008 8:35 am

scrappyshel wrote:We are on the road right now!!! WOO HOO.... my data connection is slow, but actually working pretty darned well.... I just love technology! TEE HEE!!!

Thats great, should make the drive go pretty fast for ya

Back to top Go down

Post  Deanna Sat Jul 26, 2008 9:45 am

Here's mine for the first part of the challenge, using using non-Christmas pp's for Christmas photos.

Holiday Shopping -
http://sassyscrapbooksisters.byethost13.com/displayimage.php?pos=-2529
It's time to crop and chat!!!  7/25 *RAK Winner: Martha* - Page 2 Holiday_Shopping
Deanna
Deanna
Inspirational Team
Inspirational Team

Back to top Go down

Post  mmeier Sat Jul 26, 2008 10:06 am

Great work Deanna!! Love the papers you chose and that library pocket is perfect!
mmeier
mmeier
Sally Swing
Sally Swing

Back to top Go down

Post  mmeier Sat Jul 26, 2008 10:09 am

I am having issues with the gallery so for now I have uploaded to photobucket....I will try again later in the gallery.....

Here is my LO using Christmas pics with non-Christmas pp.......these are pics of our Christmas Eve festivities.......

It's time to crop and chat!!!  7/25 *RAK Winner: Martha* - Page 2 CelebrateLO

Here is my LO using BG Figgy Pudding from one of our campouts.

It's time to crop and chat!!!  7/25 *RAK Winner: Martha* - Page 2 ImagineLO
mmeier
mmeier
Sally Swing
Sally Swing

Back to top Go down

Post  Deanna Sat Jul 26, 2008 10:13 am

Those are great, Martha and soooo quick! clapping clapping
Deanna
Deanna
Inspirational Team
Inspirational Team

Back to top Go down

Post  Tammyscraps Sat Jul 26, 2008 2:12 pm

We are back!! We had a pretty nice ride up, got the girls all set in their room. They couldn't wait for us to leave, but I didn't want to!! LOL On the way back we decided to stop in Fall River and got to Battleship Cove and the Lizzie Borden house. Got some pictures so going to try and print those out and scrap those tonight. The tour of the Lizzie Borden house was soo interesting!! I really wanted to go because I had seen it on Ghost Hunters, but it was better than I expected, even my husband, who doesn't usually like that type of stuff enjoyed it.

Deanna, that paper is just perfect for a Xmas layout!!

Martha, love the fun papers you used for your Xmas layout! And don't you LOVE those figgy pudding papers???? I really wish I had some left!

Tammyscraps
Judge For A Day
Judge For A Day

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jul 26, 2008 2:16 pm

I'm on a roll being very creative today. Just finished my third layout.

Glad you are back Tammy. Can't wait to see your pics. We watch Ghost Hunters in our house as well.

How is everyone's Saturday afternoon going so far?

Back to top Go down

Post  mmeier Sat Jul 26, 2008 3:01 pm

Glad you are back Tammy, what a fun set of side trips!!

What a crazy day here, the boys are being frustrating, not listening and losing privileges (sp?).........The only good thing out of it is they are also earning JOBS that they have to do for me ...........Smile

Oh well......hope you all are doing well!!
Wow Maureen, 3 LOs!! Keep it up!!
mmeier
mmeier
Sally Swing
Sally Swing

Back to top Go down

Post  Deanna Sat Jul 26, 2008 4:09 pm

I've been scrapping off and on all day and have a few more to upload.
Deanna
Deanna
Inspirational Team
Inspirational Team

Back to top Go down

Post  Berta Sat Jul 26, 2008 8:42 pm

I had a little bit of scrappy time last night. Spent this morning school shopping with my granddaughters...way fun!!! We're going to watch the Hannah Montana concert on the Disney channel in just a few minutes so I'm not sure if I'll get anymore scrapping done tonight. That second challenge is going to be a little harder. The first was actually a good challenge for me. The colors in these photos didn't go good with any of the Christmas papers I have. Here's what I came up with.

It's time to crop and chat!!!  7/25 *RAK Winner: Martha* - Page 2 942

It's time to crop and chat!!!  7/25 *RAK Winner: Martha* - Page 2 946
Berta
Berta
Inspirational Team
Inspirational Team

Number of posts : 3862
Registration date : 2008-05-12

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jul 26, 2008 8:49 pm

Well I never got my fourth page started. But will be uploading the three I did finish. Hope to do more tommorrow. My goal is to get at least 5 more done.

Its been a hard trying day for me. As we are still battling the house training with Bella. She's been very stubborn. I'm taking her out every 30 mins and sitting with her for about 20 mins outside. Then back to the kennel if she dont. If she does she gets to play for 20 mins. I feel so bad looking at her in the kennel with her sad face.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tammyscraps Sat Jul 26, 2008 8:51 pm

Oh Berta those layouts came out beautiful! Have fun watching the Hannah Montana movie. We took my youngest to see her last winter and my husband and I actually enjoyed ourselves too, which we weren't expecting!!

I got one layout done tonight. I think I was just pooped out from the heat and sun. I planned on printing out my pictures I took today, but my printer is running out of ink!! I'm headed to bed and going to watch Psych and Monk from last night that we tivo'd. Hoping to get some scrappy time in before I have to work tomorrow night

Have a good night ladies!

Tammyscraps
Judge For A Day
Judge For A Day

Back to top Go down

Post  Tammyscraps Sat Jul 26, 2008 8:54 pm

House training is a pain in the butt Maureen! We have little dogs and it seemed even more difficult! It's funny, we were gone all day today and the dogs were alone for all those hours, no accidents. Then tonight, I let them out and they both pee, and then the little one comes in and poops on the floor!! Ugh!!

How old is yours? My older Boston was a hard trainer too, but she finally got it. The only time she ever has accidents is when it's raining out and she refuses to go out and then she hold it till she cant anymore!

Tammyscraps
Judge For A Day
Judge For A Day

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jul 26, 2008 9:53 pm

Tammyscraps wrote:House training is a pain in the butt Maureen! We have little dogs and it seemed even more difficult! It's funny, we were gone all day today and the dogs were alone for all those hours, no accidents. Then tonight, I let them out and they both pee, and then the little one comes in and poops on the floor!! Ugh!!

How old is yours? My older Boston was a hard trainer too, but she finally got it. The only time she ever has accidents is when it's raining out and she refuses to go out and then she hold it till she cant anymore!

I hear ya on it being a pain. She will be one on the 26th of this month. We didn't get her til she was 4 months. And very afraid of everything. She was doing puppy pads then that stopped. I can have her outside for a few hours and offering her food and water. She will not go but the minute we get in the house she will pee in the kitchen. I did some reading online and it says terriors are much harder to train.

Great layouts ladies. I will be leaving love tommorrow. I've loaded the three I created into my gallery. Hope to do more tommorrow.

I'm off to bed. See ya early in the am. Have a good night ladies

Back to top Go down

Post  Knutschen Sun Jul 27, 2008 2:50 am

I am with you guys on the house training!! I am still teaching Phoebe but she is starting to catch on but then other times she doesn't. I can't wait till the day she completely understands!

I had to work Friday and I really just wanted to scrap that night! When I got off work Saturday morning, I took Phoebe to a pet store where my photography instructor was taking pet photos. I have orders some really cute pics of Phoebe!! I can't wait till I get them! She even asked me if it was alright to use some of Phoebe's pics on her blog. Phoebe really liked the room as she was able to run and play!

I was hoping to be able to scrap Saturday but I had stayed up for too many hours and couldn't stay awake! I *hope* to do some scrapping tonight. Smile
Knutschen
Knutschen
Red Hot Mamma
Red Hot Mamma

Number of posts : 1724
BLOG: : http://knutschen.blogspot.com
Registration date : 2008-02-20

http://knutschen.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  scrappyshel Sun Jul 27, 2008 6:11 am

Sounds like a busy busy day all around! We went to Six flags, but by about 5pm, I had a HORRIBLE headache that wasn't going away... so we left kinda early.... got some motrin in and ate and felt better. Went to the campground and watched a movie last night.... that's about it.

Slept pretty well... woke up after 6:30... amazing for me..... heading home in a little while here. Probably gonna lounge around for a few hours this morning... then drive home.

But anyways......hope you all have a great day! I'll be popping in and out Smile
scrappyshel
scrappyshel
Betty Boop For President
Betty Boop For President

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next