Sassy Scrappers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Weekend Crop & Chat 6-19 - WINNER Announced!

+7
scrappyshel
Berta
jillybean66
scrapadoodler
jscraps4u
911 scrapper
Deanna
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Weekend Crop & Chat 6-19 - WINNER Announced! Empty Weekend Crop & Chat 6-19 - WINNER Announced!

Post  Deanna Fri Jun 19, 2009 8:36 am

Welcome to the Weekend Crop & Chat! Hope everyone will have some scrappy time this weekend. Weekend Crop & Chat 6-19 - WINNER Announced! 560577

In honor of Father's Day I would like to issue a 'manly' challenge for this weekend. It doesn't have to be just about Fathers, but you can do a layout about husbands, boyfriends, brothers, uncles, sons, grandsons, etc. Just be sure that there is a male in one of your photos! The twist and these MUST be included on your layout.........some RIBBON and some ALPHA STICKERS! flower

Looking forward to hearing about your weekend and seeing your Manly Layout.

The deadline to be included for my random rak is Monday, June 22 at Midnight, Eastern Time!

Be sure to link it up here as well as on your personal tally and then request your Weekend C&C Charm on the Charm Me Thread!

Thanks so much, everyone! chicken

My Example.......
Fun With Dad -
http://thesassyscrappers.net/PhotoPost/showphoto.php?photo=4491&ppuser=9
Weekend Crop & Chat 6-19 - WINNER Announced! Fun_With_Dad

Participants:
Berta
Janet
Jill
Linda S.
Michelle M.

Last edited by Deanna on Tue Jun 23, 2009 9:53 am; edited 6 times in total
Deanna
Deanna
Inspirational Team
Inspirational Team

Number of posts : 9293
Registration date : 2008-03-10

Back to top Go down

Weekend Crop & Chat 6-19 - WINNER Announced! Empty Re: Weekend Crop & Chat 6-19 - WINNER Announced!

Post  911 scrapper Fri Jun 19, 2009 8:43 am

Great challenge!! Perfect for this weekend!!! I will get a chance to work on this Sunday night!!! I love your layout!! The colors are fantastic!!! Cute pictures!!!!! I hope everyone has a great weekend!!! michelle m
911 scrapper
911 scrapper
The Impractical Joker
The Impractical Joker

Number of posts : 2014
BLOG: : http://michelle-imaginethat.blogspot.com/
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Weekend Crop & Chat 6-19 - WINNER Announced! Empty Re: Weekend Crop & Chat 6-19 - WINNER Announced!

Post  jscraps4u Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:00 am

What a perfect challenge for this weekend. Now I need to find the perfect photo for it! LOL!!!

Is it really the weekend already? Geez did this week FLY by!
jscraps4u
jscraps4u
Design Team Member
Design Team Member

Number of posts : 1741
Registration date : 2008-02-19

http://www.jpaluga.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  scrapadoodler Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:12 am

Is this ALL we have to do for a weekend crop charm, just the one layout and chat??
That doesn't seem to hard at all, in fact, seems rather simple!! I hope I can handle this by getting some scrappy time this weekend!! LOL!! chicken
scrapadoodler
scrapadoodler
Poor Cinderella
Poor Cinderella

Number of posts : 234
Registration date : 2009-06-02

Back to top Go down

Post  scrapadoodler Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:14 am

OK, found my own answer...........read the instructions for the weekend crop and chat, aren't I just soooooo smart!! lololol!!! DUH!!!

OK, blonde moment is over for now!! dancing
scrapadoodler
scrapadoodler
Poor Cinderella
Poor Cinderella

Number of posts : 234
Registration date : 2009-06-02

Back to top Go down

Post  jillybean66 Fri Jun 19, 2009 1:19 pm

Great challenge Deanna and love that PP...I also have to comment on what a cool ride-on toy, the kids have..... lol! Weekend Crop & Chat 6-19 - WINNER Announced! 560577
jillybean66
jillybean66
Judge For A Day
Judge For A Day

Number of posts : 4428
Registration date : 2008-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Berta Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:21 pm

LOL Lisa! I've been here a year and I don't think I've ever read that either.

Great challenge Deanna. I'm going to try to scrap when I get back from PT. My neck is hurting more now than when I started...???? But I'm not letting it slow me down.
I SCRAP, THEREFORE I AM!!!
Berta
Berta
Inspirational Team
Inspirational Team

Number of posts : 3862
Registration date : 2008-05-12

Back to top Go down

Post  scrappyshel Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:57 pm

WOO HOO... it's FRIDAY!!

I can definitely do this.... I have three LO's to get done for father's day!
scrappyshel
scrappyshel
Betty Boop For President
Betty Boop For President

Number of posts : 5086
Registration date : 2008-03-11

Back to top Go down

Post  redd1977 Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:48 pm

Love the layout. I hope I get this one done. Great challenge Deanna.
redd1977
redd1977
Moderator and Inspirational Team

Number of posts : 4798
Registration date : 2008-03-16

Back to top Go down

Post  jillybean66 Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:30 pm

Berta love the new siggy picture...such a cute little baby!!!
jillybean66
jillybean66
Judge For A Day
Judge For A Day

Back to top Go down

Post  xhater Fri Jun 19, 2009 8:19 pm

Cool challenge and I love your example. Perfect twist- I have been trying to use up as much as I can of my very old supplies so that it will be easier to organize boxes of materials and supplies that I packed to move to Tennessee. Well my son isn't so happy about me not moving there with him but a couple other pressing issues has kept me here. Man, do I have a ton of stuff. Thank you for getting me started on the sticker alpha. What a major mess!!!!
xhater
xhater
The Impractical Joker
The Impractical Joker

Number of posts : 2443
Registration date : 2009-04-04

Back to top Go down

Post  jscraps4u Fri Jun 19, 2009 10:20 pm

Ok...just finished another layout, so my desk is cleared for a "manly" layout with ribbon and alpha stickers!
jscraps4u
jscraps4u
Design Team Member
Design Team Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Berta Fri Jun 19, 2009 10:59 pm

I did this one of the girls riding in the fair parade with their daddy. He had been so busy at work and at the fair. They were excited to get to do something with their dad.

Weekend Crop & Chat 6-19 - WINNER Announced! Scrapbooking_160
Berta
Berta
Inspirational Team
Inspirational Team

Back to top Go down

Post  Berta Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:05 pm

DH took me to dinner after my physical therapy. YUMMY! I love mexican food. Then we went for a little drive. I've been pretty much home bound for the past year and every time we go for a drive I see more and more changes in this little town we live in.

I managed to get one LO done tonight. Probably won't get to scrap now until Monday after the girls leave. I'm anxious for all our family to get here. It's getting late so I think I'll go to bed pretty soon. I'll check in tomorrow. Hope you all have a good weekend.
Berta
Berta
Inspirational Team
Inspirational Team

Back to top Go down

Post  scrappyshel Sat Jun 20, 2009 6:19 am

WOW Berta.. I'm glad to hear that you have been around and up... YEAH!! Hope you are totally feeling better soon!

We are going to breakfast this morning and then to the pool after 3..... DH needs a nap between then... so guess what mommy is gonna do???? YEAH!!! YIPPEEEEEEE!!!
scrappyshel
scrappyshel
Betty Boop For President
Betty Boop For President

Number of posts : 5086
Registration date : 2008-03-11

Back to top Go down

Post  jscraps4u Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:10 am

WOW Berta...I didn't realize you've been not feeling so well for soo long. I hope the PT will work for you! Enjoy your family time.

Michelle...I wish my hubby would take a nap today! LOL!!

And...Good morning everyone! I pulled stuff for my manly layout last night, have a sketch, and hope to get most of it done before the weekend begins. We are planning yard work today. I'm pretty sure Kelly will want to go to the pool (the weather looks beautiful --> is it wrong to wish for rain so I can scrap! LOL!!), and we have the bike ride tomorrow.

But I'm excited! I think this is the first weekend, non-theme crop, I've been able to participate in! Yahoo! Plus this layout will be #10 in the the team challenge also. I have been sooo on a roll! But, I suspect that will stop now that Girl Scout Camp is done. I'll need to make sure and sign her up for MORE camps next summer! LOL!!
jscraps4u
jscraps4u
Design Team Member
Design Team Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Deanna Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:58 am

Berta, that is sooo pretty and left you some love! LOVE your new avatar also! Weekend Crop & Chat 6-19 - WINNER Announced! 560577
Deanna
Deanna
Inspirational Team
Inspirational Team

Back to top Go down

Post  jscraps4u Sat Jun 20, 2009 12:23 pm

Ok...here is my "manly" layout! I cannot believe I got this done today and before we leave for the pool!
Weekend Crop & Chat 6-19 - WINNER Announced! IMG_4413-1
I'm done for the day...happy scrapping everyone!
jscraps4u
jscraps4u
Design Team Member
Design Team Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Deanna Sat Jun 20, 2009 1:19 pm

aawww....that's really sweet, Janet! I love the title tag work! Thanks for taking the challenge! clapping
Deanna
Deanna
Inspirational Team
Inspirational Team

Back to top Go down

Post  jillybean66 Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:34 pm

Here is my little boy!
Weekend Crop & Chat 6-19 - WINNER Announced! DSC_0256003
jillybean66
jillybean66
Judge For A Day
Judge For A Day

Back to top Go down

Post  redd1977 Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:54 pm

Berta, Janet and Jill. Great layouts. I plan to get this one done tomorrow and hopefully a few more.
redd1977
redd1977

Number of posts : 4798
Registration date : 2008-03-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Tammyscraps Sat Jun 20, 2009 9:21 pm

Beautiful layouts girls! No time for scrapping today! I had cleaning, yard work and laundry!! Maybe tomorrow!

Tammyscraps
Judge For A Day
Judge For A Day

Number of posts : 4198
BLOG: : http://tammy-tammyscraps.blogspot.com/
Registration date : 2008-02-26

Back to top Go down

Post  Berta Sat Jun 20, 2009 11:41 pm

LOL! Janet...! I used to feel that same way about scout camp for our boys. Cute LO...daughters have a way of doing that.

Jill, Nickolas is too cute! Great smile!! Love your LO's circle design.
Berta
Berta
Inspirational Team
Inspirational Team

Back to top Go down

Post  Deanna Sun Jun 21, 2009 6:27 am

Jill, that is sooo CUTE and fun work with the Basic Grey! clapping
Deanna
Deanna
Inspirational Team
Inspirational Team

Back to top Go down

Post  jscraps4u Sun Jun 21, 2009 10:12 am

Awww...another cute manly layout!!! Great layouts everyone!
jscraps4u
jscraps4u
Design Team Member
Design Team Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next