Sassy Scrappers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Weekend Crop & Chat - May 22nd - We have a winner!

+8
Deanna
Berta
stephster17
scrappyshel
xhater
Tammyscraps
redd1977
Willow
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Weekend Crop & Chat - May 22nd - We have a winner! - Page 2 Empty Re: Weekend Crop & Chat - May 22nd - We have a winner!

Post  stephster17 Sun May 24, 2009 1:42 pm

Sounds like everyone is having a busy weekend!

Great layouts Berta and Nikki!!

I have so far pulled my photos out...good start, lol! We're just having some lunch and then I'm hoping to get going on it!
stephster17
stephster17
Betty Boop For President
Betty Boop For President

Number of posts : 5711
Registration date : 2008-02-17

http://mommy2austin.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Weekend Crop & Chat - May 22nd - We have a winner! - Page 2 Empty Re: Weekend Crop & Chat - May 22nd - We have a winner!

Post  scrappyshel Sun May 24, 2009 2:32 pm

Great job Nikki!!! WTG!

Well... kids' rooms are DONE!!!! Even took the opportunity to take a bunch of boxes to recycle and take two large boxes plus three large toys to the Salvation Army!!!!!! YIPPEEEEE!!!!!! It feels like I just lost 50 lbs! (well, not really, but you know what I mean). Even got ALL of the legos out of the living room.... the kids and I managed to open out enough buckets to put all their goodies in the spots..... WOO HOO!

And I asked my "D"H to take a look at the kids' rooms since it probably wouldn't last long.... know what he said? "We'll see how long that lasts"..... that's IT. Sometimes I wonder....

ANYHOO..... now, I can scrap Smile Well, I may need a rest first, but my room is the coolest place in the house, so I may just head down there Smile
scrappyshel
scrappyshel
Betty Boop For President
Betty Boop For President

Number of posts : 5086
Registration date : 2008-03-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Berta Sun May 24, 2009 6:03 pm

Great pages Nikki! FUN photos!!

Michelle....you need a break!!! Man I'd love to have some of your energy. It's warm here too so I haven't done much physical work. Dishes, pick up, made a maccaroni salad. That's enough exersion for me. But I did get 2 more pages done for the baby's album. I plan to scrap at least 1 more tonight. Right now I need to go to Farm Town and see what my kids did for me. I wonder if I can sell my farm...my animals are still running all over the place...LOL!
Berta
Berta
Inspirational Team
Inspirational Team

Number of posts : 3862
Registration date : 2008-05-12

Back to top Go down

Post  scrappyshel Sun May 24, 2009 6:52 pm

I'm not quite sure WHERE the energy is coming from, just had to get done ya know.....

The bad thing is that I went to my room and proceeded to sit and stare at the TV for like 45 minutes and did nothing else... oh well... I guess that's what I needed huh?
scrappyshel
scrappyshel
Betty Boop For President
Betty Boop For President

Back to top Go down

Post  Deanna Sun May 24, 2009 7:00 pm

WOW! Nikki, those are GREAT! I love the corrugated cardboard for texture! clapping

WOWWEE! Michelle, you're making me tired reading all of that! Sounds like you accomplished ALOT!
Deanna
Deanna
Inspirational Team
Inspirational Team

Number of posts : 9293
Registration date : 2008-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  scrappyshel Sun May 24, 2009 8:48 pm

Thanks girls.... at least you all recognize how much work it is Smile
scrappyshel
scrappyshel
Betty Boop For President
Betty Boop For President

Back to top Go down

Post  xhater Mon May 25, 2009 1:57 am

Cool LO, Berta. I love that pp. I feel like I am never going to get to this LO. I finished one crop and have two LOs to do at another besides all the running around and working in the garden this weekend. Monday will be the day.

So far we have NOT gotten the rain that was predicted on Saturday and re-predicted for today. Oh well, no loss there. It is either very late Sunday night OR very early Monday morning and I wanted to stop in at Sassy before going to bed. Happy Memorial Day for those of us in the States! I think it is Happy Victoria Day for our Canadian neighbors. (I live in a city with a double bridge to Canada-I should know these things!)
xhater
xhater
The Impractical Joker
The Impractical Joker

Number of posts : 2443
Registration date : 2009-04-04

Back to top Go down

Post  stephster17 Mon May 25, 2009 10:49 am

Karen, you've got the right holiday, just wrong weekend, lol! We had our Victoria Day weekend last weekend.

I haven't gotten around to my layout either. I'm just not feeling inspired by my photos. I think I have enough change to stop and get a couple new ones printed from the instant machine, so I'm going to do that and maybe that will get me moving! We're off to do some yard work at my grandma's first though!

Have a great day ladies!!
stephster17
stephster17
Betty Boop For President
Betty Boop For President

Back to top Go down

Post  xhater Mon May 25, 2009 1:10 pm

Karen, you've got the right holiday, just wrong weekend, lol! We had our Victoria Day weekend last weekend.

Thank you, Steph, I know that there are several holiday weekends close like this. But I always forget which one comes first. Sorry! One section of the family is Canadian, mostly in Ontario, but others are as far away as Manitoba.
xhater
xhater
The Impractical Joker
The Impractical Joker

Back to top Go down

Post  Willow Mon May 25, 2009 3:33 pm

What great layouts, Nikki! I love that you used recycled items.

Michelle, I hope you get some rest today. I wish I had your energy, even if for just a few hours.

I got a couple other layouts completed today. Now I'm editing photos. I was able to get the 270 photos from the baptism down to 135. There are just too many good ones, with the baptism then the party. The end should go faster since some of them were taken outside. The ones inside the church need a lot of adjusting! Thank goodness for PhotoShop!
Willow
Willow
Betty Boop's Penthouse
Betty Boop's Penthouse

Number of posts : 3896
BLOG: : www.vsws.typepad.com
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Back to top Go down

Post  Deanna Mon May 25, 2009 5:26 pm

Here's mine using older papers from last summer that I've never used! Other older stash I haven't used forever........13 red eyelets, 6 metal photo corners, red mesh.

Photos of my precious grandkids from the parade on Saturday!
Here's Comes the Parade!
http://thesassyscrappers.net/PhotoPost/showphoto.php?photo=4216&nocache=1
Weekend Crop & Chat - May 22nd - We have a winner! - Page 2 Here_Comes_the_Parade_
Deanna
Deanna
Inspirational Team
Inspirational Team

Back to top Go down

Post  scrappyshel Mon May 25, 2009 5:42 pm

How sweet Deanna!!!!

Well... I DID get to my room... and got my scrap on!!! YIPPEEEEEEE!!! But, I didn't get this one done... I got some mojo to work on the pages with character and flew with it..... YEAH!!!

We also went to see Night at the Museum.. pretty good... kids did so SO well... even with having to move and having a guy next to us that was, well.... quite large.... but they did fantastic. Got my schedule done this morning, call schedules ready to post..... and even did some quick reference pocket cards for my new grads that start in the next three weeks. I think I've had a productive weekend Smile
scrappyshel
scrappyshel
Betty Boop For President
Betty Boop For President

Back to top Go down

Post  musicteacher40 Mon May 25, 2009 8:41 pm

Yeah.....I got to scrap this week-end....Here is my creation for this Challenge crop....

I used Chalking, Masking, and I corrigated my matte....

Weekend Crop & Chat - May 22nd - We have a winner! - Page 2 Charlo10
musicteacher40
musicteacher40
Sally Swing
Sally Swing

Number of posts : 1423
Registration date : 2009-01-12

Back to top Go down

Post  xhater Mon May 25, 2009 11:12 pm

Linda, your LO turned out beautifully. I love the way the masking looks. It is absolutely awesome. I do not have as much luck masking and need to take a lesson from you.

Deanna, I love the mesh and the buttons that have been tied on. Great choice of patroitic papers. Of course, grandkids! are always lovable!! Just ask me!
xhater
xhater
The Impractical Joker
The Impractical Joker

Back to top Go down

Post  Willow Tue May 26, 2009 4:34 pm

Deanna, what a fun layout. Glad you pulled out some things that you've had for too long.

Linda, what a beautiful layout, with some techniques that you haven't used for a while.

Okay, I'll let my DH draw a name for the RAK................let me write down the names.
Willow
Willow
Betty Boop's Penthouse
Betty Boop's Penthouse

Back to top Go down

Post  Willow Tue May 26, 2009 4:38 pm

And the name that was drawn is....................
Deanna!! Congratulations Deanna. Please send me a PM with your address and I'll mail a RAK to you.

dancing
Willow
Willow
Betty Boop's Penthouse
Betty Boop's Penthouse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tammyscraps Tue May 26, 2009 4:39 pm

Congrats Deanna! All great layouts this weekend!

Tammyscraps
Judge For A Day
Judge For A Day

Number of posts : 4198
BLOG: : http://tammy-tammyscraps.blogspot.com/
Registration date : 2008-02-26

Back to top Go down

Post  twkoons Tue May 26, 2009 5:22 pm

Congrats Deanna! It looks like everyone did a great job on their layouts!
twkoons
twkoons
Snow White
Snow White

Number of posts : 865
Registration date : 2008-04-09

Back to top Go down

Post  Deanna Tue May 26, 2009 5:38 pm

oh COOL! Thanks so much, Valerie! bowing
Deanna
Deanna
Inspirational Team
Inspirational Team

Back to top Go down

Post  xhater Tue May 26, 2009 6:08 pm

CONGRATS, DEANNA!

cheer dance
xhater
xhater
The Impractical Joker
The Impractical Joker

Back to top Go down

Post  musicteacher40 Tue May 26, 2009 8:12 pm

Congratulations Deanna!
musicteacher40
musicteacher40
Sally Swing
Sally Swing

Number of posts : 1423
Registration date : 2009-01-12

Back to top Go down

Post  stephster17 Tue May 26, 2009 9:20 pm

Congrats Deanna!!!
stephster17
stephster17
Betty Boop For President
Betty Boop For President

Back to top Go down

Post  scrappyshel Tue May 26, 2009 9:37 pm

Congrats Deanna!!! Great work girls Smile
scrappyshel
scrappyshel
Betty Boop For President
Betty Boop For President

Back to top Go down

Post  Berta Tue May 26, 2009 10:54 pm

cheer CONGRATS, DEANNA!!!
Berta
Berta
Inspirational Team
Inspirational Team

Number of posts : 3862
Registration date : 2008-05-12

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2