Sassy Scrappers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

11/7 Crop and Chat~~come on in!!

+9
Berta
scrappyshel
Sherri L
BabyDoll3
jillybean66
stephster17
twkoons
Deanna
Tammyscraps
13 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

11/7 Crop and Chat~~come on in!! - Page 3 Empty Re: 11/7 Crop and Chat~~come on in!!

Post  scrappyshel Sat Nov 08, 2008 5:10 pm

Hey girls!!

I got a little done... trying to get them uploaded, but arguing with the gallery LOL......

Great work Berta and Terri!!!
scrappyshel
scrappyshel
Betty Boop For President
Betty Boop For President

Number of posts : 5086
Registration date : 2008-03-11

Back to top Go down

11/7 Crop and Chat~~come on in!! - Page 3 Empty Re: 11/7 Crop and Chat~~come on in!!

Post  stephster17 Sat Nov 08, 2008 5:25 pm

Oh no! :not listening: I do not hear anything bad about the gallery! LOL!

Terri, great layout, love that tree! I have a Cupee doll at my parents house that has been passed down for a few generations.

Berta, beautiful layouts! Love the papers in the last one!

Nicole, your layout is great too! Glad you are able to get some scrapping done!

Obviously we are home from the show! I was a little disappointed...last year we went to Little Bear and it was way cheaper and way longer, and just all round a better show. They are definitely making some big money just on the Thomas name at this show!! It was pretty cute though, and Austin did enjoy the first part. They went for 40 minutes then had a 20 minute break...Austin was absolutely mesmerized until they had the break, then he got restless and could care less if the show ever came back on or not! And when they came back from break there was only 20 minutes of the show left! I did get some good photos that I will have to run to WalMart and get printed tomorrow! Also stopped at Michaels and got a couple little things plus my mom got me a giant pad of MAMBI Christmas paper!

I signed up for my first craft sale last night and need to call tomorrow about another one, so I need to get crackin on creating some more things! I have been totally slacking from lack of mojo for weeks now!
stephster17
stephster17
Betty Boop For President
Betty Boop For President

Number of posts : 5711
Registration date : 2008-02-17

http://mommy2austin.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  scrappyshel Sat Nov 08, 2008 5:29 pm

I found two more pics in my box from last year.... these were the last ones I had left Smile
11/7 Crop and Chat~~come on in!! - Page 3 Normal_a_tour
scrappyshel
scrappyshel
Betty Boop For President
Betty Boop For President

Back to top Go down

Post  scrappyshel Sat Nov 08, 2008 5:31 pm

Don't worry Steph... I had this same problem a couple of weeks ago... I think it's my connection. Or my machine... not sure.... weird.
scrappyshel
scrappyshel
Betty Boop For President
Betty Boop For President

Back to top Go down

Post  meterr Sat Nov 08, 2008 5:45 pm

have fun Linda and girls!!
michelle, i lov the lil circles on your layout!! and Berta, yours look like quilts! that is so coool!!! steph, you went to a little bear show? you mean the cartoon little bear? lie loves him!!!

meterr
Snow White
Snow White

Number of posts : 805
Registration date : 2008-10-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Sherri L Sat Nov 08, 2008 5:52 pm

Great job everyone I got mine done I'll post it tomorrow
Sherri L
Sherri L
Snow White
Snow White

Number of posts : 764
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Back to top Go down

Post  redd1977 Sat Nov 08, 2008 7:42 pm

Love the layouts ladies, I will post mine tomorrow too, when I finish up scrappin at Sherri's.

Have a great night, I am hope and very tired... See you all tomorrow.
redd1977
redd1977
Moderator and Inspirational Team

Number of posts : 4798
Registration date : 2008-03-16

Back to top Go down

Post  stephster17 Sat Nov 08, 2008 8:14 pm

scrappyshel wrote:Don't worry Steph... I had this same problem a couple of weeks ago... I think it's my connection. Or my machine... not sure.... weird.

Phew! Had me worried there! LOL! Hope it's cooperating for you now!

Love your layout!!!
stephster17
stephster17
Betty Boop For President
Betty Boop For President

Back to top Go down

Post  stephster17 Sat Nov 08, 2008 8:19 pm

meterr wrote:have fun Linda and girls!!
michelle, i lov the lil circles on your layout!! and Berta, yours look like quilts! that is so coool!!! steph, you went to a little bear show? you mean the cartoon little bear? lie loves him!!!

Yep, the cartoon! It was soooo cute! I think I did a layout somewhere...

11/7 Crop and Chat~~come on in!! - Page 3 100_6617

It was this time last year, and I tell ya, I would go and see it again! It was a really great show!
stephster17
stephster17
Betty Boop For President
Betty Boop For President

Back to top Go down

Post  stephster17 Sat Nov 08, 2008 8:22 pm

Linda and girls, sounds like you had a good day! Have a good sleep!!

I am tired too, I ended up having a nap on the couch for a while. Austin woke me up to get him some supper, lol! So, he is fed and I put him to bed, now I am eating my supper and then I am going to fondle my new paper a little and then try and create something! LOL!
stephster17
stephster17
Betty Boop For President
Betty Boop For President

Back to top Go down

Post  Berta Sat Nov 08, 2008 10:52 pm

Michelle, your LO is too cute! And so is your Little Bear page, Steph. I will have to remember if Thomas comes to our area to let DH know it's probably not worth going to...LOL! Seriously, he would probably want to go see it.

Here are a couple more LOs. (I wish I could say I had all my Christmas photos scrapped Michelle).

I got the idea for the tree in this first one from the new Creating Keepsakes mag. I love serendipidy!
11/7 Crop and Chat~~come on in!! - Page 3 Normal_38

This 2nd one is about my Nativity collection. I have over 70 nativities now. I started collecting about 15 years ago. I took these pics a couple years ago when I had every one of them on display. I didn't dare put them all out last year with the new kitten...LOL! I hope this year he's less curious.

I'm in a monthly kit club. Their papers and embellies are not any name brands but these were in the December kit. I really love the colors?
11/7 Crop and Chat~~come on in!! - Page 3 Normal_813
Berta
Berta
Inspirational Team
Inspirational Team

Number of posts : 3862
Registration date : 2008-05-12

Back to top Go down

Post  meterr Sat Nov 08, 2008 11:58 pm

2 more great layouts cheer

meterr
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  meterr Sun Nov 09, 2008 12:01 am

and Steph.. Lie loved that little bear layout!!!!

meterr
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  stephster17 Sun Nov 09, 2008 2:24 am

meterr wrote:and Steph.. Lie loved that little bear layout!!!!

Awww, thanks!!

Berta, wonderful layouts! Love your Serendipity tree!! You are on a roll this weekend too!!

I got 14 Christmas cards done, all the same. They're all drying on the table now, lots of stickles, lol! And I am off to bed since I can barely keep my eyes open!
stephster17
stephster17
Betty Boop For President
Betty Boop For President

Back to top Go down

Post  jillybean66 Sun Nov 09, 2008 6:28 am

Wow you ladies have been scrapping up a storm...sad to say my kids went to bed late and so did I, and I never got up againg to scrap frustrated Great pages Berta and you have a wonderful collection there!! Michelle...your page is cute too and glad you found some pictures to do! Holy cow Steph, you made 14 cards, went to a show, went shopping....I am tired just reading it all, you must be pooped!
Hey Linda...glad you and the girls are having a fun scrappy weekend, it must be so cool having family to scrap with! Looks like its food shopping and laundry on tap for this house today...UGH!!
jillybean66
jillybean66
Judge For A Day
Judge For A Day

Number of posts : 4428
Registration date : 2008-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  scrappyshel Sun Nov 09, 2008 6:59 am

Thanks girls!!

Berta.... I have most of the Christmas pics done from 2002 or 3 to 2007.... before that... I actually have just a smattering.... I started scrapping in 2002 and decided just to go from then..... I do have some older ones that I found the other day, so no where near ALL done!

Great pages Berta... how neat to have all the nativities.... what a cool thing to collect!
scrappyshel
scrappyshel
Betty Boop For President
Betty Boop For President

Back to top Go down

Post  Deanna Sun Nov 09, 2008 7:54 am

Here's mine with some Christmas photos.

Happy Holidays -
http://sassyscrappers.powweb.com/gallery/displayimage.php?pos=-1486
11/7 Crop and Chat~~come on in!! - Page 3 Normal_Happy_Holidays
Deanna
Deanna
Inspirational Team
Inspirational Team

Number of posts : 9293
Registration date : 2008-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  jillybean66 Sun Nov 09, 2008 9:03 am

Great layout Deanna...love the journaling around the circle!
jillybean66
jillybean66
Judge For A Day
Judge For A Day

Number of posts : 4428
Registration date : 2008-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Tammyscraps Sun Nov 09, 2008 9:08 am

Wow girls! You have really got your scrap on this weekend! Berta and Terri, all those pages are fantastic! Glad you were able to get so much accomplished this weekend! Nicole, great page, glad you had some scrappy time for yourself this weekend! Michelle great page, love the title!! Deanna, love all the circles!! Steph, I can't believe you made 14 cards last night, you were on a roll! Sorry the Thomas show wasn't all you hoped, but sounds like Austin enjoyed himself!! Jill, hope you find some scrappy time today! I've got laundry on my agenda today too!! Linda, Tammy and Sherri, sounds like you had a fantastic day yesterday scrapping, good for you!!!

My nephew just left, and I'm definitely Wii'd out!!! These kids just never get tired of video games! Got some laundry to do and I have to work this afternoon, so not sure if I'll get any more scrappy time, but I'm really hoping to! Hope you all are having a great day!

Tammyscraps
Judge For A Day
Judge For A Day

Number of posts : 4198
BLOG: : http://tammy-tammyscraps.blogspot.com/
Registration date : 2008-02-26

Back to top Go down

Post  Deanna Sun Nov 09, 2008 9:54 am

jillybean66 wrote:Great layout Deanna...love the journaling around the circle!

Thanks Jill! bowing
Deanna
Deanna
Inspirational Team
Inspirational Team

Number of posts : 9293
Registration date : 2008-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Sherri L Sun Nov 09, 2008 10:37 am

Great job ladies here is mine
11/7 Crop and Chat~~come on in!! - Page 3 Thumb_sherri_pics_055
Sherri L
Sherri L
Snow White
Snow White

Number of posts : 764
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Back to top Go down

Post  scrappyshel Sun Nov 09, 2008 10:58 am

I love those trees Sherri!!!
scrappyshel
scrappyshel
Betty Boop For President
Betty Boop For President

Back to top Go down

Post  Tammyscraps Sun Nov 09, 2008 11:02 am

Ditto Sherri! Love the Xmas trees!

Tammyscraps
Judge For A Day
Judge For A Day

Number of posts : 4198
BLOG: : http://tammy-tammyscraps.blogspot.com/
Registration date : 2008-02-26

Back to top Go down

Post  stephster17 Sun Nov 09, 2008 11:14 am

Deanna, great layout, love the circle! Sherri, love the trees, great job!

I have two words...assembly line! LOL! That's how I did the cards, but it did still take a few hours. Going to figure out another design and do another set today. I got rid of all my cards from previous years' sales so I am starting from scratch this year.
stephster17
stephster17
Betty Boop For President
Betty Boop For President

Back to top Go down

Post  redd1977 Sun Nov 09, 2008 11:51 am

Well Sherri you know I love your layout, I was there when you did it, I wanted to use those trees you made too. Great layout.

Deanna love your layout too.

I had a great time with the girls but its nice to be home and chatting again too.

I will get my layouts posted soon.
redd1977
redd1977

Number of posts : 4798
Registration date : 2008-03-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next