Sassy Scrappers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

11/7 Crop and Chat~~come on in!!

+9
Berta
scrappyshel
Sherri L
BabyDoll3
jillybean66
stephster17
twkoons
Deanna
Tammyscraps
13 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

11/7 Crop and Chat~~come on in!! - Page 2 Empty Re: 11/7 Crop and Chat~~come on in!!

Post  Tammyscraps Fri Nov 07, 2008 9:43 pm

Terri, what a fabulous layout of your grandmother!

Since we had a crop last weekend, I wanted to give you something easy this weekend, so just scrap your Xmas pics anyway you like!!

I actually got another layout done tonight, I had some cool Heidi Swapp paper and some transparencies that I picked up yesterday! Now it's time for bed!

Happy Scrapping ladies!

Tammyscraps
Judge For A Day
Judge For A Day

Number of posts : 4198
BLOG: : http://tammy-tammyscraps.blogspot.com/
Registration date : 2008-02-26

Back to top Go down

11/7 Crop and Chat~~come on in!! - Page 2 Empty Re: 11/7 Crop and Chat~~come on in!!

Post  Berta Fri Nov 07, 2008 11:30 pm

OK I got one page done. I have all my photos cropped and papers out to do more tonight and tomorrow. I'm glad for this challenge. I have several photos from last year and a couple older photos that I've been wanting to scrap. But once the holiday passes it seems like I kind of keep pushing them to the bottom of the stack. KWIM?
I just got my Dec issue of CK today so I should get even more inspiration...Yay!!

This is my granddaughter opening her first scrapbook kit.
11/7 Crop and Chat~~come on in!! - Page 2 Normal_37
Berta
Berta
Inspirational Team
Inspirational Team

Number of posts : 3862
Registration date : 2008-05-12

Back to top Go down

Post  meterr Fri Nov 07, 2008 11:32 pm

i got one done!! i wanted to scrap this pic, and loved this kits giraffee,and so did my 4 yr old, so i decided to use it tonite. the pics kind of busy and hard to see, so ive never scrapped it before

edited to say my mom still lives in the house in that pic today!!
11/7 Crop and Chat~~come on in!! - Page 2 Toys10

Last edited by meterr on Fri Nov 07, 2008 11:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

meterr
Snow White
Snow White

Number of posts : 805
Registration date : 2008-10-11

Back to top Go down

Post  meterr Fri Nov 07, 2008 11:33 pm

awesome Berta!! i LOVE the torn and inked edges!

meterr
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  stephster17 Fri Nov 07, 2008 11:55 pm

Berta and Terri awesome layouts!!!

I got mine done, just not sure when I will be able to post it. As far as I know Brian is not going to be coming again until Monday, so hopefully I can get it posted before it's due. Now I am punching out 200 tags so my mom can tag her stuff for the craft sales she is going to. She called me earlier and asked me to do it, I said sure when do you need them...tomorrow!! When she picks us up for the show at 9:30 tomorrow morning! So, I'll be up and around for a while yet! LOL!
stephster17
stephster17
Betty Boop For President
Betty Boop For President

Number of posts : 5711
Registration date : 2008-02-17

http://mommy2austin.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  meterr Sat Nov 08, 2008 12:09 am

what a sweet DD you are!!! heres a pic i found of my mom i used with the rest of this digi kit ive been wanting to use

11/7 Crop and Chat~~come on in!! - Page 2 Snowba10

meterr
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  stephster17 Sat Nov 08, 2008 1:31 am

That reindeer is so cute!!

Got all the tags punched...apparently I am punching the holes in the car tomorrow! But she is saving me a ton of money on bus tickets by driving us to the show tomorrow, so I'm not complaining!

I'm off to bed now, will try to stop in quick before we leave in the morning. Have a good night!
stephster17
stephster17
Betty Boop For President
Betty Boop For President

Back to top Go down

Post  meterr Sat Nov 08, 2008 1:46 am

nite all!! one more!
11/7 Crop and Chat~~come on in!! - Page 2 Red10

meterr
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  meterr Sat Nov 08, 2008 2:42 am

dang, i cant believe i got so much done!! the fam needs to leave me alone more often and fend for themselves!! heres one more and i HAVE to get to sleep!!!

11/7 Crop and Chat~~come on in!! - Page 2 Frank_10

meterr
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  Knutschen Sat Nov 08, 2008 2:59 am

What great LO's! You are on a roll Terri!

Yesterday was my Dad's b'day so I spent the evening at my parents. I came home and was tired and went to bed about 2230 but then woke up at 0200 and can't get back to sleep! tease I was really hoping to sleep all night but maybe I can get a few more hours in and still have a full day.

I also took Phoebe for her follow-up yesterday from her hip surgery and she is doing good! She has her stitches out and had to have some fluid drained from her hip. It all looked good! She actually behaved and let them do all this! She has had to be sedated to do anything related to her hip. She must be feeling better! 8)

I got me a new lens for my camera and was taking pictures last night of my nieces. I am hoping to be able to take more pics of them this weekend but my sister reminded me that it is getting cold! My nieces love posing for pictures and want to meet up again this weekend! Hopefully it doesn't rain though!!

I need to clear my desk off again and see what I have to scrap! I have lots!! I got my Zutter in the mail and want to work on some mini albums.
Knutschen
Knutschen
Red Hot Mamma
Red Hot Mamma

Number of posts : 1724
BLOG: : http://knutschen.blogspot.com
Registration date : 2008-02-20

http://knutschen.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Tammyscraps Sat Nov 08, 2008 5:32 am

Berta, what a wonderful layout, the colors are fantastic and what a sweet memory!!

Terri, wow! You are on a roll! Wonderful old photos, and I love the kit you worked with, those animal figures are precious! I'm so glad this challenge inspired you!!

Steph, hope you and Austin have a wonderful time today! Take lots of pics!

Jana, so glad Phoebe is on the mend! It's so hard to see them in pain, and it seems like she's a little trooper!

Tammyscraps
Judge For A Day
Judge For A Day

Number of posts : 4198
BLOG: : http://tammy-tammyscraps.blogspot.com/
Registration date : 2008-02-26

Back to top Go down

Post  scrappyshel Sat Nov 08, 2008 5:51 am

Oh my goodness girls!! YOu got your scrap on last night!!!

Went to bed early.... slept off and on.... really not too bad, but kept waking up for one reason or another.
COLD here today... 35 right now.... and it looks dark and overcast....

not sure what's on the plans today, but thinkin' that inside and scrappin' sounds good!
scrappyshel
scrappyshel
Betty Boop For President
Betty Boop For President

Number of posts : 5086
Registration date : 2008-03-11

Back to top Go down

Post  stephster17 Sat Nov 08, 2008 10:04 am

Morning ladies!

Terri, great layouts! You were a busy little scrapper bee last night!! Hope you got some sleep!

Jana, glad to hear Phoebe is doing well! Have fun with your new toys!

We're all ready to go, just waiting on my mom and dad. I'm not sure I will get any photos, I fogot to charge my batteries, and I need new ones anyways, they haven't been holding their charge and it's driving me nuts. I will try to get some though!

Have a great day ladies!!
stephster17
stephster17
Betty Boop For President
Betty Boop For President

Back to top Go down

Post  jillybean66 Sat Nov 08, 2008 10:20 am

Terri...Wow you were really busy...lots of great pages and memories! Berta, your page is awesome too and glad you are taking this time to get some of your christmas pictures, I need to find some time to do mine too! It is rainy here and just came back from taking DD to gymnastics, stopped at Michaels and got some of the Halloween stuff at %80 off, it is nice to get some rub-ons and stuff for like 19 cents.... lol!

Jana...glad phobe is doing so nicely after her surgery!
jillybean66
jillybean66
Judge For A Day
Judge For A Day

Number of posts : 4428
Registration date : 2008-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  BabyDoll3 Sat Nov 08, 2008 11:52 am

here is mine 11/7 Crop and Chat~~come on in!! - Page 2 Christmas
BabyDoll3
BabyDoll3
Making Friends
Making Friends

Number of posts : 597
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Deanna Sat Nov 08, 2008 12:05 pm

WOW! Everyone, wonderful pages! cheer cheer cheer

I got alittle scrapping done this morning and I ran across another set of Christmas pics so I printed those off too.

Just got back from taking DGD Kaylee to Pizza Hut for her free pizza for reading. She has a pool party that her Mommy is taking her to this afternoon and then Mom wants to run to Wal-Mart to do alittle shopping for herself.

Hope to get get back to scrapping this evening!
Deanna
Deanna
Inspirational Team
Inspirational Team

Number of posts : 9293
Registration date : 2008-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  scrappyshel Sat Nov 08, 2008 12:54 pm

Well... I got a little scrappiness accomplished.... waiting for one to dry then I'll scan and post later this afternoon.... time for a nap Smile
scrappyshel
scrappyshel
Betty Boop For President
Betty Boop For President

Number of posts : 5086
Registration date : 2008-03-11

Back to top Go down

Post  meterr Sat Nov 08, 2008 1:29 pm

Nichole, i love that paper you used!!! i hope to do a few more today but my heads killing me, sinus headache. i was to paper scrap a few, but dont even feel like getting out of bed, so here i sit with the laptop. i found a digi kit called whoville i cant wait to use, so ill see if my eyes can handle the bright laptop screen.. lol! i hate headaches!

meterr
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  jillybean66 Sat Nov 08, 2008 1:53 pm

Terri, so sorry you are not feeling well. Michelle can't wait to see your scrappy layout, I was able to do one this afternoon since dh, took the younger kids to the movies!! Nicole great job with the challenge, glad your medical condition isn't keeping you from scrapping. Steph I hope you and Austin are having a blast at Thomas...what a neat show that must be! Deanna glad to see you here this weekend as well and can't wait to see your layouts. I couldn't find as many christmas pictures as I thought...only have a few left, and can't seem to find the ton we must have when the older kids are younger...I know someday I will come across a huge box full of pictures...can't wait till that day comes, but for now will keep praying that they are here somewhere...hmmmmm??
jillybean66
jillybean66
Judge For A Day
Judge For A Day

Back to top Go down

Post  meterr Sat Nov 08, 2008 2:44 pm

hope you find your box of pics soon Jill! my mom is just finding boxes of pics my gram layed aside years ago! i used a pic she sent me of her and the dreaded doll she got. she hated dolls and was more into al kaline baseball mitts and cowboy gear, but got a doll! i would love to have that doll now!!
11/7 Crop and Chat~~come on in!! - Page 2 Tomboy10

meterr
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  jillybean66 Sat Nov 08, 2008 3:10 pm

Terri...awesome layout, glad to see you were able to scrap some more...I just love that glitz tree!! That is really cool that your mom is finding all these pictures now...and yep would love to have that doll now, what a treasure that would be. I happen to love dolls and have a collection too!!
jillybean66
jillybean66
Judge For A Day
Judge For A Day

Back to top Go down

Post  meterr Sat Nov 08, 2008 3:40 pm

i had som nice antique dolls but when i was put in foster care they all dissapered! I have a few ive found at junk sales, but really want a lifesize antique doll i can dress in the vintage clothes i have collected.id love to see your collection Jill!

meterr
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  jillybean66 Sat Nov 08, 2008 4:09 pm

meterr wrote:i had som nice antique dolls but when i was put in foster care they all dissapered! I have a few ive found at junk sales, but really want a lifesize antique doll i can dress in the vintage clothes i have collected.id love to see your collection Jill!

So many of them are in boxes, cause of this small house that I live in...maybe I can get a picture of all the tiny tots I have in a shelf that I had built for them! Hope you find the kind of doll that you are looking for someday Terri!
jillybean66
jillybean66
Judge For A Day
Judge For A Day

Back to top Go down

Post  Berta Sat Nov 08, 2008 4:32 pm

WOWZERS!! Terri you have been a busy lady!! Awesome photos to be scrapping! I love scrapping older photos! Your pages look amazing!

Nicole you are doing awesome. Hope you are getting better!

I only have a couple of old dolls that were mine as a kid. I treasure those. Linda has a nice collection too. Would like to see photos of some of yours Jill.

I got a couple pages done. I don't think I'm going to get all the pages done that I want this weekend but I'm sure going to give it a try.

I made the flowers on this first one. I made a template for the petal. Then I cut petals from five different patterned papers for each flower (5 petals) and arranged and glued them on heavy cardstock to make one flower. Then I cut those out and put a sticker in the center to cover where the petals connected.
That's me sitting on Santas lap way back when. Check out that sad looking beard...LOL!!!
11/7 Crop and Chat~~come on in!! - Page 2 Normal_804

The photos in this 2nd one were taken pre kitty cat years when all the ornaments and lights stayed on the tree for the whole month...LOL!! I wanted pics of my Santa and Elf which are a 20 year tradition.
11/7 Crop and Chat~~come on in!! - Page 2 Normal_814
Berta
Berta
Inspirational Team
Inspirational Team

Number of posts : 3862
Registration date : 2008-05-12

Back to top Go down

Post  redd1977 Sat Nov 08, 2008 4:47 pm

I just wanted to jump in and say hi... We are so busy here at Sherri's scrappin and having a ball. We are having a busy day with kids and scrappin too.

Working on your weekend chat too.

The girls Tammy K. and Sherri both say hi and have a great night.

Keep on scrappin....
redd1977
redd1977
Moderator and Inspirational Team
Moderator and Inspirational Team

Number of posts : 4798
Registration date : 2008-03-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next