Sassy Scrappers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

August 15th Crop and Chat *RAK Winner: Linda*

+9
Deanna
redd1977
nicolemartel
scrappyshel
Scrappin Amy
Tammyscraps
Berta
stephster17
Willow
13 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

August 15th Crop and Chat *RAK Winner: Linda* - Page 3 Empty Re: August 15th Crop and Chat *RAK Winner: Linda*

Post  Berta Sat Aug 16, 2008 5:43 pm

Well for someone with no mojo you did a fantastic job!! It looks great Nicole!!
Berta
Berta
Inspirational Team
Inspirational Team

Number of posts : 3862
Registration date : 2008-05-12

Back to top Go down

August 15th Crop and Chat *RAK Winner: Linda* - Page 3 Empty Re: August 15th Crop and Chat *RAK Winner: Linda*

Post  stephster17 Sat Aug 16, 2008 5:49 pm

no kidding! Great job Nicole!!

I'm going to Valerie's house for supper tonight, lol!! I pulled out pork chops but I doubt I will be eating before it gets dark, wayyyy to hot to be turning on the oven for a couple of pork chops!! I need to get myself a little barbeque one of these days...and then get over my intense fear of the bloody things, lol!!

I pulled out some paperbags and let Austin make some puppets today, he had a blast! Now maybe I can get creative myself and get some more stuff done! It's getting to be that time when I need to start thinking about Christmas and I just don't wanna! LOL!! I originally pulled out the paper bags to get some base albums made, but puppets sounded like more fun, lmao!
stephster17
stephster17
Betty Boop For President
Betty Boop For President

Number of posts : 5711
Registration date : 2008-02-17

http://mommy2austin.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Deanna Sat Aug 16, 2008 5:51 pm

Lovin' your design, Nicole and great job with the challenge! clapping
Deanna
Deanna
Inspirational Team
Inspirational Team

Number of posts : 9293
Registration date : 2008-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  nicolemartel Sat Aug 16, 2008 5:51 pm

thanks! I just kept messing with it until i liked it Smile
nicolemartel
nicolemartel
Riding The Rails
Riding The Rails

Number of posts : 423
BLOG: : www.nicolemartel.blogspot.com
Registration date : 2008-03-15

Back to top Go down

Post  scrappyshel Sat Aug 16, 2008 7:27 pm

Way to go nicole!!! Love your work....

I've been playing all day... but kept pushing this one off for some reason... I guess I just don't have a good pic that is yelling to me to use for this one...

Gonna have to dig through my photo stash again
scrappyshel
scrappyshel
Betty Boop For President
Betty Boop For President

Number of posts : 5086
Registration date : 2008-03-11

Back to top Go down

Post  redd1977 Sat Aug 16, 2008 8:20 pm

OMG! Gals I haven't gotten a thing done today. I ran to Brainerd today, then Shane and family and Tammy and family came over and then I went with Bob while he checked the school and now I am beat.

I might have to put off this until tomorrow morning. I just feel tired. Sorry I couldn't particpate anymore than I did today.

Have a great night everyone.
redd1977
redd1977
Moderator and Inspirational Team

Number of posts : 4798
Registration date : 2008-03-16

Back to top Go down

Post  stephster17 Sat Aug 16, 2008 8:47 pm

Sounds like you had a very busy day Linda!! Hope you get a good rest and can get some scrappin done tomorrow!!

Shel, hope you find that perfect photo! Now that I have all these goodies from Jill, I can't seem to find photos that I really want to use, lol!! Rolling Eyes

I did get another layout done though, for a challenge at Scrapperie, it's a fun one!

http://sassyscrappers.powweb.com/gallery/displayimage.php?pos=-457

Guess I should be brave and put the oven on for my pork chops since it is now almost 8pm, lol...oh how I love summer, lol!!
stephster17
stephster17
Betty Boop For President
Betty Boop For President

Back to top Go down

Post  Willow Sun Aug 17, 2008 8:54 am

Good morning everyone! Nicole, I love your layout for the Music challenge. How cool. And Steph, what a cool layout. What's the challenge?

I have some time to scrap today, so I'm happy for that! What is everyone else up to today??
Willow
Willow
Betty Boop's Penthouse
Betty Boop's Penthouse

Number of posts : 3896
BLOG: : www.vsws.typepad.com
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Back to top Go down

Post  jillybean66 Sun Aug 17, 2008 9:05 am

Just wanted to say what awesome layouts you all have created for this challenge...I will have to pass on this one as I am still away on vacation, and just stealing a few minutes to be here...I think we will be back home on Wednesday...late. You girls have sure been busy!...So far we have had wonderful weather...sunny...so every day has been a beach day! Enjoy your weekend everyone! dancing
jillybean66
jillybean66
Judge For A Day
Judge For A Day

Number of posts : 4428
Registration date : 2008-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Knutschen Sun Aug 17, 2008 9:41 am

My plan for scrapping all night didn't work out as planned. I didn't get to bed till noon yesterday and I must have been tired!! I had my alarm set and I slept through it! I got up and was planning my night of scrapping so I turned on the window ac upstairs to cool it down but then fell asleep again till about 0530 this morning! I have to work again tonight so I need to get a nap in this afternoon!

I have been working on getting my space cleaned up so maybe I can do some scrapping Monday night when I am off again. I am looking forward to being off starting Thursday for 4 days!!! It is much needed after the week I have had!

I am missing Phoebe's Kong! I love that thing as she will try to get that treat out of it and will let me get some things done! Last time we had it was in my scraproom but I didn't find it. It is driving me crazy! I finally broke down and bought another but wish I could find the other one!
Knutschen
Knutschen
Red Hot Mamma
Red Hot Mamma

Number of posts : 1724
BLOG: : http://knutschen.blogspot.com
Registration date : 2008-02-20

http://knutschen.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  twkoons Sun Aug 17, 2008 11:16 am

Great job ladies.....I bet you are having tons of fun on your vacation Jill! I'm gonna try and scrap this one today, I hope I will have time. running
twkoons
twkoons
Snow White
Snow White

Number of posts : 865
Registration date : 2008-04-09

Back to top Go down

Post  Willow Sun Aug 17, 2008 11:29 am

Jana, if had your sleep pattern, I'd be going crazy. I have to stay on schedule or I get very cranky. Hope you get some organizing done today. And your 4 days off will be worth waiting for!!

Hope you'll join us Tammy K. I'll wait until tomorrow sometime to choose a random winner for the RAK, so you'll all have until then to get your layouts posted here.
Willow
Willow
Betty Boop's Penthouse
Betty Boop's Penthouse

Back to top Go down

Post  redd1977 Sun Aug 17, 2008 1:25 pm

Okay, I have to run to Walmart and get my picture and come back and get this layout done. Yippee. Finally... BRB ladies. dancing
redd1977
redd1977

Back to top Go down

Post  twkoons Sun Aug 17, 2008 1:54 pm

twkoons
twkoons
Snow White
Snow White

Number of posts : 865
Registration date : 2008-04-09

Back to top Go down

Post  stephster17 Sun Aug 17, 2008 2:50 pm

Great layout Tammy!!

Can't wait to see yours Linda!

Jill, hope you are enjoyng every minute of your vacation! Wish we could be at the beach, it is scorchin hot here this weekend!!

Jana, hope you get to do some scrappin on your much needed days off!! You know, my dog and my mom's dog never did take to those kong things, weird!

Valerie, the challenge was to scrap our favorite candy! I'm in (along wih Tammy and Shana and a few other ladies here) a ScrapALympics contest over at Scrapperie and that was one of the challenges for this week to get some points for our team. I had to go downtown and get a photo printed today for another of the challenges...we had a photo challenge the other day to photograph something that reminds us of our childhood, then we were challenged to scrap that photo, so I went and got mine and need to get to work on that now!

I managed to get 8 paperbag albums all put together last night, so they are piled on my desk now waiting to be beautified, lol! All I did was get the bases ready, punched and tied up with ribbon...I don't have a sewing machine. I will be in full Christmas mode by the end of this week probably! The joys of craft sale preparations, I am so sick of Christmas by the time it actually gets here, lol!!!
stephster17
stephster17
Betty Boop For President
Betty Boop For President

Back to top Go down

Post  Sherri L Sun Aug 17, 2008 3:30 pm

Great job Tammy. Ok ladies I've been gone for 2 days at the lake. I hope I can get this one done.
Sherri L
Sherri L
Snow White
Snow White

Number of posts : 764
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Back to top Go down

Post  redd1977 Sun Aug 17, 2008 4:46 pm

Yippee, I did it ladies. I finally got it done.

Here it is.

http://sassyscrappers.powweb.com/gallery/displayimage.php?pos=-489

August 15th Crop and Chat *RAK Winner: Linda* - Page 3 1-2008005-4

This was so much fun, I am glad I finally got it done. Now I hate to cut it short but its off to work for me.

Have a great evening ladies.
redd1977
redd1977

Back to top Go down

Post  stephster17 Sun Aug 17, 2008 5:00 pm

Great layout Linda!! Very cute photo! Have a good night at work!

Sherri, hope you can get it done too!!

I got another layout done, I am on a roll!! The clouds have rolled in and it is finally cooling down a bit! dancing Maybe I will actually sleep tonight!
stephster17
stephster17
Betty Boop For President
Betty Boop For President

Back to top Go down

Post  Willow Sun Aug 17, 2008 5:21 pm

What a great layout, Tammy. I love the design! And Linda, I'm so happy you were able to get one completed. Such a great photo! Sherri, you've still got time to get a layout completed. I love this challenge!

I saw some Sassy layouts on the slide show at Scrapping the Music. How cool!
Willow
Willow
Betty Boop's Penthouse
Betty Boop's Penthouse

Back to top Go down

Post  stephster17 Sun Aug 17, 2008 5:47 pm

aww shoot! I missed the deadline, I wanted to get a better photo, I didn't realize it was 12 noon rather than midnight! I am so bad for that, lol, get stuff done for challenges and forget to post them, a bit of a scatterbrain when it comes to these things, lol silly

Good luck to the ladies who did get them in!! Would be too cool if one of our Sassy gals won!!
stephster17
stephster17
Betty Boop For President
Betty Boop For President

Back to top Go down

Post  Sherri L Sun Aug 17, 2008 6:11 pm

Last edited by Sherri L on Sun Aug 17, 2008 7:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sherri L
Sherri L
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  Willow Sun Aug 17, 2008 6:18 pm

You're not too late, Sherri. Steph didn't get hers posted in time at Scrapping the Music because the deadline was at noon today.

I love your layout, Sherri. How cool. And do I recognize that paper from somewhere???
Willow
Willow
Betty Boop's Penthouse
Betty Boop's Penthouse

Back to top Go down

Post  stephster17 Sun Aug 17, 2008 7:47 pm

Great job Sherri!!
stephster17
stephster17
Betty Boop For President
Betty Boop For President

Back to top Go down

Post  Sherri L Sun Aug 17, 2008 8:10 pm

thank you ladies. Great job mom. Love the picture.
Sherri L
Sherri L
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  Willow Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:47 am

running Guess what???? They chose my layout for this week's Scrapping the Music challenge!! How exciting.
Willow
Willow
Betty Boop's Penthouse
Betty Boop's Penthouse

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next