Sassy Scrappers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just a reminder...

Go down

Just a reminder... Empty Just a reminder...

Post  stephster17 Wed Apr 09, 2008 6:16 pm

I've had some questions, so I thought I would post a quick reminder here...

You CAN do more than one layout for the same challenge...each entry will count for points, but you will only get one name slip in the drawing that goes with that challenge.

You CANNOT combine challenges! This is because we will be giving charms at the end of the crop for the numbers of challenges completed. So, only one challenge per layout.

You CANNOT combine crop challenges with charm or weekly challenges...same reason as above!

Anything else needs clarifying please let me know!!
stephster17
stephster17
Betty Boop For President
Betty Boop For President

Number of posts : 5711
Registration date : 2008-02-17

http://mommy2austin.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Just a reminder... Empty Re: Just a reminder...

Post  stephster17 Thu Apr 17, 2008 7:13 pm

Another quick reminder ladies...please make sure you READ the directions for each challenge very carefully! And make sure you have everything that is required! It has been brought to my attention a few layouts have not met the criteria of the challenge, unfortunately I CANNOT give points for a layout that doesn't actually fit the challenge!

Also, when linking your layouts...I posted this in the site info forum as well, but it is very important...please DO NOT use the link from the top bar in your browser. I have spent I don't know how much time sifting through the gallery and fixing links in challenge threads! If you use the thread from the top address bar, it links to last layouts uploaded...as more people upload after you it bumps your down, so that after a few more layouts have been uploaded the link you posted as YOUR layout will actually link to someone else's layout!! Which is why I end up fixing the links!

Please use the link from the info section under your photo (click on the blue circle with the i in it). This is a DIRECT LINK to your photo, it is absolutely guaranteed to always to link to that particular photo!!
stephster17
stephster17
Betty Boop For President
Betty Boop For President

Number of posts : 5711
Registration date : 2008-02-17

http://mommy2austin.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum