Sassy Scrappers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Decisions...

+5
redd1977
alteredego
xhater
jillybean66
stephster17
9 posters

Go down

Decisions... Empty Decisions...

Post  stephster17 Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:17 pm

Lately I have been feeling like the only time I ever have time to visit the site it's to WORK on something, and I miss being able to just have a relaxing peruse through the boards and see what everyone is up to. So, I have been doing a lot of thinking over the last few weeks and have had to make a decision regarding the site....do not panic, we're NOT going anywhere! Just need to make some temporary changes to the way things work!

Basically, I have decided not to continue with the Design Team for the time being. We will still have our moderators who are an awesome bunch of ladies and are so inspiring that we will do just fine without the title of "Design Team". Finding sponsors was just becoming too difficult and it is very time consuming for me as well. Between Austin, school, possibly going back to work in the next couple weeks, volunteer activities, other things that need to be done around the site, I am finding myself wearing pretty thin! I am thinking of restarting the DT in a few months and also recruiting a sponsor coordinator at that time as well, to take that load off of me. But at the moment I don't even have the time to work on the call, so I am leaving that until at least April when my school is done for the summer. Our current DT was down to only myself and Janet at the moment anyways, lol, so I thought it was a good time to make the change Smile

Other than that there won't be a lot of things changing, we will still have our weekly crop & chats, monthly crops, and of course the charm challenges...and I believe our wonderful ladies are working on some NEW charm challenges for the new year!

Last edited by stephster17 on Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
stephster17
stephster17
Betty Boop For President
Betty Boop For President

Number of posts : 5711
Registration date : 2008-02-17

http://mommy2austin.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Decisions... Empty Re: Decisions...

Post  jillybean66 Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:16 pm

Glad to hear you are not closing the site...I myself may be taking a break for awhile, in the hopes that we will be moving...of course I will keep everyone posted!
jillybean66
jillybean66
Judge For A Day
Judge For A Day

Number of posts : 4428
Registration date : 2008-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  xhater Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:11 pm

Steph, you know that you can count on me to help with anything that you need. I am glad that your announcement wasn't anything terrible regarding the site. Jill, I hope that your moving will be at the most convenient time for you and that it will go well without any problems.
xhater
xhater
The Impractical Joker
The Impractical Joker

Number of posts : 2443
Registration date : 2009-04-04

Back to top Go down

Post  alteredego Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:35 am

if you need any help just holler
alteredego
alteredego
Making Friends
Making Friends

Number of posts : 578
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post  redd1977 Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:48 am

We understand Steph. I'm glad Sassy isn't closing down. It's my favorite place to be.
redd1977
redd1977
Moderator and Inspirational Team
Moderator and Inspirational Team

Number of posts : 4798
Registration date : 2008-03-16

Back to top Go down

Post  jscraps4u Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:34 am

Totally understandable....I too, find myself trying to create a better balance for me (December was brutal) and have been having problems finding time to visit. I hope things work out for you.
jscraps4u
jscraps4u
Design Team Member
Design Team Member

Number of posts : 1741
Registration date : 2008-02-19

http://www.jpaluga.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  stephster17 Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:13 pm

Thank you ladies, I knew I could count on all of you to understand!! And thanks Janet, I wish the same to you!!
stephster17
stephster17
Betty Boop For President
Betty Boop For President

Number of posts : 5711
Registration date : 2008-02-17

http://mommy2austin.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  tallulah1 Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:33 pm

OH I am SO glad Sassy is not going anywhere!! I feel like I have found a home. We can work together for the weekend crops and monthly stuff, just let us know what I can do! I myself am not intersted in DT stuff anyway.
Prizes are nice, but not necessary! I think you have a winning combination going here that is not on any other site.
Janelle
tallulah1
tallulah1
Inspirational Team
Inspirational Team

Number of posts : 674
Registration date : 2009-10-08

Back to top Go down

Post  911 scrapper Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:37 pm

I was concerned when I read the title to this post - but, no worries - this is my scrapping home!! You are all my "homies" Decisions... 560577 It's all good!!! It's ok to cut back on things, busy woman!!!!! Take care!!!
911 scrapper
911 scrapper
The Impractical Joker
The Impractical Joker

Number of posts : 2014
BLOG: : http://michelle-imaginethat.blogspot.com/
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Berta Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:14 pm

Whew!!! Scared me for a minute too. I'm always here for ya too Steph. Just tell me when and what you need and I'll try my best to help out.
Berta
Berta
Inspirational Team
Inspirational Team

Number of posts : 3862
Registration date : 2008-05-12

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: