Sassy Scrappers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

9/4 Anyone Croppin this Weekend???*Updated Winner*

+6
twkoons
xhater
Deanna
redd1977
scrappyshel
jillybean66
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

9/4  Anyone Croppin this Weekend???*Updated Winner* Empty 9/4 Anyone Croppin this Weekend???*Updated Winner*

Post  jillybean66 Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:32 pm

What's everyone up to this weekend?? I am so happy that it is the start of a long weekend for me...have monday off and took off tuesday as it is the first day of school here! If anyone is interested I will do a repeat of last weekend?? Are you interested let me know by posting and I will tell ya what I mean... rofl

Last edited by jillybean66 on Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
jillybean66
jillybean66
Judge For A Day
Judge For A Day

Number of posts : 4428
Registration date : 2008-03-18

Back to top Go down

9/4  Anyone Croppin this Weekend???*Updated Winner* Empty Re: 9/4 Anyone Croppin this Weekend???*Updated Winner*

Post  scrappyshel Fri Sep 04, 2009 4:11 pm

Well... it is DEFINITELY in my plans to scrap... probably not till Sunday, but the itch may get me before then!
scrappyshel
scrappyshel
Betty Boop For President
Betty Boop For President

Number of posts : 5086
Registration date : 2008-03-11

Back to top Go down

9/4  Anyone Croppin this Weekend???*Updated Winner* Empty Re: 9/4 Anyone Croppin this Weekend???*Updated Winner*

Post  redd1977 Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:24 pm

I would love a repeat... Smile count me in... scrap
redd1977
redd1977
Moderator and Inspirational Team

Number of posts : 4798
Registration date : 2008-03-16

Back to top Go down

Post  jillybean66 Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:56 pm

Gee well where is everyone tonight??? Guess I will do a repeat then...I found another pack of the same Little Yellow Bicycle Paper "Vita Bella" and epoxy stickers. So for this set I would love for you to look in the gallery at all the amazing work posted there and pick someone to scraplift! Just say who you lifted post just a link to there page and then post your page here. Easy Peasy...since it is a nice long weekend here will extend the deadline till Tuesday Midnight EST time! Hope that gives you ladies time to have fun this weekend with any and all your plans and time to crop too! 9/4  Anyone Croppin this Weekend???*Updated Winner* 560577
jillybean66
jillybean66
Judge For A Day
Judge For A Day

Back to top Go down

Post  Deanna Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:06 pm

I hope to be around some Sunday, but DH is off all week so we'll see!

Definitely hope to play along with the Scraplift, Jill! 9/4  Anyone Croppin this Weekend???*Updated Winner* 560577
Deanna
Deanna
Inspirational Team
Inspirational Team

Number of posts : 9293
Registration date : 2008-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  redd1977 Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:18 pm

Sounds easy peasy Jill, I can do that. Smile
redd1977
redd1977

Back to top Go down

Post  scrappyshel Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:32 pm

Sounds great to me!!
scrappyshel
scrappyshel
Betty Boop For President
Betty Boop For President

Back to top Go down

Post  xhater Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:48 pm

Great choice for a challenge. We all love to "lift".
xhater
xhater
The Impractical Joker
The Impractical Joker

Number of posts : 2443
Registration date : 2009-04-04

Back to top Go down

Post  twkoons Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:40 pm

TGIF....excited for the 3 day weekend. I'm sure everyone is even more excited that school is gonna start. Count me in Jill...sounds like fun! I love to scraplift. It's what I do best!!!!

scrap
twkoons
twkoons
Snow White
Snow White

Number of posts : 865
Registration date : 2008-04-09

Back to top Go down

Post  redd1977 Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:49 pm

I'm curious to know, this will be counted as a crop and chat but can it also be counted as a layout for the charm section if were working on a charm? Do you have to find out about that one Jill? Just asking. Smile
redd1977
redd1977

Back to top Go down

Post  Berta Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:10 pm

I'm here!! I've been working on some photos of me and DH when we were dating. I did a couple pages tonight. But they weren't lifts. I'll work on that tomorrow. I've got tons of photos still waiting for a home and scraplifting is my favorite technique so this will be easy peasy. It's supposed to be a nice cool weekend and I have no plans. Woohoo! Scraproom here I come!
Berta
Berta
Inspirational Team
Inspirational Team

Number of posts : 3862
Registration date : 2008-05-12

Back to top Go down

Post  scrappyshel Sat Sep 05, 2009 6:37 am

Morning girls!! I'm going to get my kitchen cleaned up then head to my room for some more cleaning... I'm so close to being done I can taste it! We're going to move furniture later when DH is up to it... YIPPEE (moving a couch and table from the garage to my room. This evening, we're going to dinner with my folks... so hopefully, I'm scrap this afternoon!
scrappyshel
scrappyshel
Betty Boop For President
Betty Boop For President

Back to top Go down

Post  jillybean66 Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:43 am

redd1977 wrote:I'm curious to know, this will be counted as a crop and chat but can it also be counted as a layout for the charm section if were working on a charm? Do you have to find out about that one Jill? Just asking. Smile

According to the rules that would be double dipping, get a count for the C&C and also using for the charm...so that would be a no, no... lol! ....but I am sure if you are working on a charm, that person has a tons more to lift!!
jillybean66
jillybean66
Judge For A Day
Judge For A Day

Back to top Go down

Post  redd1977 Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:15 am

Good morning everyone.

Okay, thanks Jill, I was just curious, I think we did that somewhere before but I don't remember for what or when so that was why I was asking.

There are sooo many great layouts in the gallery. I was looking a lot last night. I think I found one. Smile
redd1977
redd1977

Back to top Go down

Post  BrendaB Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:35 am

I'm hoping to get some scrapping time on Sunday and Monday while DH is at work. Off to find a scraplift victim!
BrendaB
BrendaB
Inspirational Team
Inspirational Team

Number of posts : 1540
BLOG: : http://brendasscrappyblog.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  xhater Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:38 am

I have lots in my favorites in the gallery that belong to people whose mug shot charms I have already done. I keep them for occasions just like this. I am making this a "labor" weekend for myself with plenty to do around the house inside & out. I am glad that you posted a challenge, Jill, to give us something to accomplish when we relax!
xhater
xhater
The Impractical Joker
The Impractical Joker

Number of posts : 2443
Registration date : 2009-04-04

Back to top Go down

Post  stephster17 Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:44 am

Great challenge Jill! I am home alone today & tonight and beside cleaning my bathroom my plans are to be crafty! So hopefully I can get to this!
stephster17
stephster17
Betty Boop For President
Betty Boop For President

Number of posts : 5711
Registration date : 2008-02-17

http://mommy2austin.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  jillybean66 Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:16 pm

Checkin to see how you girls are doing. So glad to hear that alot of you plan at some point in this weekend to get crafty. Well I found my first Victim, it would be great if I can do more.

I lifted Jodi - Spring Weedin
http://thesassyscrappers.net/PhotoPost/showphoto.php?photo=4960

Here is mine, I also saw how to make these tissue flowers in a magazine, not sure if it was CK or SB Etc...I used a button for my flower center
9/4  Anyone Croppin this Weekend???*Updated Winner* DSC_0527002
jillybean66
jillybean66
Judge For A Day
Judge For A Day

Back to top Go down

Post  Berta Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:08 pm

Great lift Jill!! I'm finally settling down to scrap. Got my pics and a LO to lift printed out. Just trying to deside on papers. That's always what slows me down. Off to scrap...I'll check back in a few.
Berta
Berta
Inspirational Team
Inspirational Team

Back to top Go down

Post  jillybean66 Sat Sep 05, 2009 4:30 pm

Can't wait to see what you come up with Berta!!
jillybean66
jillybean66
Judge For A Day
Judge For A Day

Back to top Go down

Post  Berta Sat Sep 05, 2009 4:51 pm

I lifted Steph's Cat in the Box
9/4  Anyone Croppin this Weekend???*Updated Winner* Img_0866

Here's my lift
9/4  Anyone Croppin this Weekend???*Updated Winner* Scrapbooking_192
Berta
Berta
Inspirational Team
Inspirational Team

Back to top Go down

Post  stephster17 Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:11 pm

Oh fun! Love what you did with it Berta!!

Great lift Jill! Love that flower!!

I have cleaned my bathroom, floor to ceiling, and I am soooo ready to do something creative! Got a couple of projects on the go, not sure which one to start with!
stephster17
stephster17
Betty Boop For President
Betty Boop For President

Number of posts : 5711
Registration date : 2008-02-17

http://mommy2austin.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  jillybean66 Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:26 pm

clapping Awesome job Berta....hope you get some time now to work on your projects Steph...hey you want to stop by and clean my bathroom too... lol!
jillybean66
jillybean66
Judge For A Day
Judge For A Day

Back to top Go down

Post  redd1977 Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:21 pm

Great job Jill and Berta, awesome job on both. I got mine done today but will upload it tomorrow morning.

We went for a BBQ at Tammy and Wade's this afternoon and seen our oldest son and his family while we were there. The other kids had other plans. Smile
redd1977
redd1977

Back to top Go down

Post  twkoons Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:48 pm

Great lifts ladies! Love the pages. Didn't get time to do anything scrappy today...had a small bbq that was planned last minute. But it was fun! Hope to get this done tomorrow.
twkoons
twkoons
Snow White
Snow White

Number of posts : 865
Registration date : 2008-04-09

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next