Sassy Scrappers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Weekend crop challenge-May 29th

+6
redd1977
Willow
Tammyscraps
scrappyshel
Deanna
xhater
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Weekend crop challenge-May 29th - Page 2 Empty Re: Weekend crop challenge-May 29th

Post  xhater Sun May 31, 2009 11:46 am

Linda, I love the rounded corners on your photos. Such a cool idea for a page, making a LO with the birthdays of a special month. That would be a cool idea for a mini album featuring the entire year. I love it. Awesome job!
xhater
xhater
The Impractical Joker
The Impractical Joker

Number of posts : 2443
Registration date : 2009-04-04

Back to top Go down

Weekend crop challenge-May 29th - Page 2 Empty Re: Weekend crop challenge-May 29th

Post  xhater Sun May 31, 2009 12:01 pm

Here is mine. I have not been able to get these photos to show. I am sorry to be so late but I am having difficultes with one of the dogs. The one (Bosco) who has trouble understanding instructions had 9 seizures between 12:30 am and 10:30 this morning when I finally got up for the day. It is almost 2 pm now, and he has had 2 more. He has stopped drinking water this morning and must be forced using an eyedropper. Things don't look so good at this point and he is just a year old. I feel so bad for him. I will be back online this evening. Sad

http://thesassyscrappers.net/PhotoPost/showphoto.php?photo=4281&ppuser=56
xhater
xhater
The Impractical Joker
The Impractical Joker

Back to top Go down

Post  scrappyshel Sun May 31, 2009 12:34 pm

WTG girls... and thanks Linda Smile I kinda like it Smile
scrappyshel
scrappyshel
Betty Boop For President
Betty Boop For President

Number of posts : 5086
Registration date : 2008-03-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Berta Sun May 31, 2009 6:56 pm

Great pages ladies! That's an awesome idea Linda. Our July looks like this. May have to lift your idea.

DS finally sent me some photos with ME holding the baby so I'm scrapping myself for this challenge. Jeff was complaining that I hadn't scrapped any pages with him and his new son. I told him if he wanted me to do that then he needed to hand that camera to someone else...LOL!! So I've got a couple of him now to do next. Baby pages are so much fun!!

Weekend crop challenge-May 29th - Page 2 Scrapbooking_135
Berta
Berta
Inspirational Team
Inspirational Team

Number of posts : 3862
Registration date : 2008-05-12

Back to top Go down

Post  meterr Sun May 31, 2009 9:08 pm

I hope Bosco get better mom! Maybe he has some kind fo flu.. I hope....

im going to do mine now.. BUSY day here.. im almost done. Ill post in a few

meterr
Snow White
Snow White

Number of posts : 805
Registration date : 2008-10-11

Back to top Go down

Post  meterr Sun May 31, 2009 9:23 pm

heres mine.... im going to make u a disc of layouts of both kids grad stuff mom, and if lie has pre-K grad next yr, ill add those. most schools around here have pre-k and K graduations

Weekend crop challenge-May 29th - Page 2 Celebr10

meterr
Snow White
Snow White

Number of posts : 805
Registration date : 2008-10-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Deanna Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:32 am

These are all wonderful, ladies and Berta love seeing you with your new grandson! Hugs!
Deanna
Deanna
Inspirational Team
Inspirational Team

Number of posts : 9293
Registration date : 2008-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  xhater Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:46 pm

I missed your awesome LO with all the problems last night, Berta. I love the colors that you used together. I have no idea that things look so good used together. I love the laced ribbon and especially those photos of that handsome infant!!
xhater
xhater
The Impractical Joker
The Impractical Joker

Back to top Go down

Post  redd1977 Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:12 pm

Great layouts ladies. I love all of them awesome jobs!
redd1977
redd1977
Moderator and Inspirational Team
Moderator and Inspirational Team

Number of posts : 4798
Registration date : 2008-03-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2