Sassy Scrappers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Changes are coming!

+4
Sherri L
mmeier
scrappyshel
stephster17
8 posters

Go down

Changes are coming! Empty Changes are coming!

Post  stephster17 Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:16 pm

Nothing HUGE but we've been discussing a few changes behind the scenes and we're looking for some input from everyone! So, I'm going to list a few questions here that we're for answers to, and you can either post here OR send me a PM if you'd rather share your thoughts privately. I'll review everything, and then we'll make some decisions! I'm hoping we can start on May 1st with a rejuvenated board!

Which are your favorite "weekly" challenges that you would hate to see gone??

What, if anything, is keeping you from participating in the "weekly" challenges right now?

We've had a decline in participation in the telephone tag game as well...if you played before, is there a reason you have stopped?

Is there any areas on the board that you just don't see the use for? Anything you can't live without?

Do you like the way the board is set up right now? Are there things you miss because you can't find them?

Do you read our blog? If not why? Is it worth having the blog or could we post the same things elsewhere on the message board itself?

Are you a "lurker"? What's stopping you from joining in?

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts and we really appreciate any and all input!
stephster17
stephster17
Betty Boop For President
Betty Boop For President

Number of posts : 5711
Registration date : 2008-02-17

http://mommy2austin.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Changes are coming! Empty Re: Changes are coming!

Post  scrappyshel Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:29 am

What a great way to do some spring cleaning!!!

I'll put some good thought into this and reply later tonight Smile
scrappyshel
scrappyshel
Betty Boop For President
Betty Boop For President

Number of posts : 5086
Registration date : 2008-03-11

Back to top Go down

Post  mmeier Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:05 am

What, if anything, is keeping you from participating in the "weekly" challenges right now?
Right now, life, I so wish I had more scrappy time but I don't and lately with all the sick kiddos and the back pain I am dealing with, mojo is just not there

We've had a decline in participation in the telephone tag game as well...if you played before, is there a reason you have stopped?
Same reasons as above.....love scrappy phone tag but I don't know sometimes if I will have time or mojo in the next 2 days

Is there any areas on the board that you just don't see the use for? Anything you can't live without?

Do you like the way the board is set up right now? Are there things you miss because you can't find them?
I just use the view new posts button, so for me it doesn't really matter how the board is set up unless I am searching for an area to post in and that hasn't been a problem to find

Do you read our blog? If not why? Is it worth having the blog or could we post the same things elsewhere on the message board itself?
I don't really read blogs.......just pop there when people link me up......no time is the only reason

Are you a "lurker"? What's stopping you from joining in?
Big time lurker.....always coming by but don't always post.....many times I am one handed and just don't want to type big responses one handed or any responses....madison is now grabbing the keyboard when it is close as well...

so it is not the board, just me and changes in my life right now for why I am not participating more.
mmeier
mmeier
Sally Swing
Sally Swing

Number of posts : 1494
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Sherri L Wed Apr 15, 2009 11:01 am

Which are your favorite "weekly" challenges that you would hate to see gone?? You Know I've really never participated in the weekly challenges. I should start though

What, if anything, is keeping you from participating in the "weekly" challenges right now? Time

I enjoy the telephone tag, for awhile there I had a hard time finding it.

Is there any areas on the board that you just don't see the use for? Anything you can't live without? I sure liked the bingo games

Do you like the way the board is set up right now? Are there things you miss because you can't find them? I like the crop n chats. I think its fine how it is set up, Just somethings where hard to find.

Do you read our blog? If not why? Is it worth having the blog or could we post the same things elsewhere on the message board itself? No, Im not into Bloggin

Are you a "lurker"? What's stopping you from joining in? I usally post everytime I'm on
Sherri L
Sherri L
Snow White
Snow White

Number of posts : 764
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Back to top Go down

Post  redd1977 Wed Apr 15, 2009 11:14 am

Twisted scraplifting

I get to busy with work at home and then seems like its time for the weekend crop or chat so some things I just don't get too, until later.

I have to say, I went and looked and I have seen a lot of weekly challenges that I would love to do. So I would hate to see them go.

We've had a decline in participation in the telephone tag game as well...if you played before, is there a reason you have stopped? I haven't stopped but to be honest, I can't find it half the time since it was moved.

Is there any areas on the board that you just don't see the use for? Anything you can't live without?I can't live without the telephone scrap, I love Valerie's scraplifting with a twist. Actually, I like all of them and the sketches, I just don't have time to get to all of them

Do you like the way the board is set up right now? Are there things you miss because you can't find them? I answered this one eariler with the telephone scrap.

Do you read our blog? If not why? Is it worth having the blog or could we post the same things elsewhere on the message board itself? I'm not a blogger, I only go if someone says go check it out.

Are you a "lurker"? What's stopping you from joining in? No lurker here, I love this place.

I am checking things out and if I see anything else I will edit my post. Great questions.
redd1977
redd1977
Moderator and Inspirational Team
Moderator and Inspirational Team

Number of posts : 4798
Registration date : 2008-03-16

Back to top Go down

Post  jillybean66 Wed Apr 15, 2009 1:15 pm

Which are your favorite "weekly" challenges that you would hate to see gone?? Twisted Lifting and some others I haven't even gotten too!

What, if anything, is keeping you from participating in the "weekly" challenges right now? Time...just don't have enough of it between family, work etc...wish I had more.

We've had a decline in participation in the telephone tag game as well...if you played before, is there a reason you have stopped? The only reason I might not play just has to do with it being a real busy time a crop going on etc..otherwise I play every time.

Is there any areas on the board that you just don't see the use for? Anything you can't live without? Will have to think on this one.

Do you like the way the board is set up right now? Are there things you miss because you can't find them? It just takes getting used to every time it is changed.

Do you read our blog? If not why? Is it worth having the blog or could we post the same things elsewhere on the message board itself? No, because we have a message board, I never think about going to the blog...just doesn't cross my mind to go read that in addition to the message board.

Are you a "lurker"? What's stopping you from joining in? I post every day unless I am really sick or away...so not a lurker here.
jillybean66
jillybean66
Judge For A Day
Judge For A Day

Number of posts : 4428
Registration date : 2008-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Willow Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:07 pm

Which are your favorite "weekly" challenges that you would hate to see gone?? I like all the weekly challenges. The only one I'm really not into is the altered challenge.

What, if anything, is keeping you from participating in the "weekly" challenges right now? Time, it's purely a time issue. But when I have time, I love to participate.

We've had a decline in participation in the telephone tag game as well...if you played before, is there a reason you have stopped? - I'm just not always sure that I can get it completed in 3 days. Maybe giving more time would be good. If you get it done sooner, that's okay, too.

Is there any areas on the board that you just don't see the use for? Anything you can't live without? - I think there's a great variety of topics.

Do you like the way the board is set up right now? Are there things you miss because you can't find them? - In the beginning I thought it was difficult but now I can usually find what I need.

Do you read our blog? If not why? Is it worth having the blog or could we post the same things elsewhere on the message board itself? - I read the blog when I get an e-mail that there's a new post.

Are you a "lurker"? What's stopping you from joining in? - If I'm here, I'm posting.
Willow
Willow
Betty Boop's Penthouse
Betty Boop's Penthouse

Number of posts : 3896
BLOG: : www.vsws.typepad.com
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Back to top Go down

Post  twkoons Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:33 pm

Which are your favorite "weekly" challenges that you would hate to see gone?? I hardly ever get to this part of the site because I am so busy, but I do LOVE the sketches.
What, if anything, is keeping you from participating in the "weekly" challenges right now? Just time!

We've had a decline in participation in the telephone tag game as well...if you played before, is there a reason you have stopped? I absolutely loved the telephone tag when I played, however, I don't sign up because I am never sure I can get it done quickly. If we could have a little more time I would definately sign up again because it was a lot of fun.

Do you like the way the board is set up right now? Are there things you miss because you can't find them? I like the way it is set up now...I am getting more use to it.

Are you a "lurker"? What's stopping you from joining in? My main problem is the time frame! I love to join in when I can...I'm still trying to balance 2 kids, laundry, cleaning house and sassy scrappers. But I have to say...I do love this place!
twkoons
twkoons
Snow White
Snow White

Number of posts : 865
Registration date : 2008-04-09

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down