Sassy Scrappers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crop CHATTER!!!

+7
xhater
BrendaB
Deanna
redd1977
meterr
jillybean66
scrappyshel
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Crop CHATTER!!! Empty Crop CHATTER!!!

Post  scrappyshel Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:00 pm

I can't believe no one has started this!!!

Ok... so who's croppin?? Who's playin'??? What else is going on this weekend??

I've got a little work to do first.... and I'm really kinda tired, but I'm going to try and move my stuff upstairs to get ready to crop... probably gonna be tomorrow my big day.... minus driving BACK to jeff city... (long story)... and maybe Sunday while watching a little football.... in HI DEF!!! WOO HOO!!! Well... of course, that is minus Nathan's football game... LOL..... and laundry....

I'm a mess!!
scrappyshel
scrappyshel
Betty Boop For President
Betty Boop For President

Number of posts : 5086
Registration date : 2008-03-11

Back to top Go down

Crop CHATTER!!! Empty Re: Crop CHATTER!!!

Post  jillybean66 Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:16 pm

I hope to be croppin more in alittle while and might hit the java tonight, so that I stay awake and crop!!! Need to finish the one that is almost done...need to add my journaling, to that one...waiting for things to settle down more and get rid of a kid that is not mine, although one of mine has all ready left for the night on a sleep over! For a weekend that was supposed to be free, I have some running to do now...to gymnastics, then on to dance...still need to sign up lol! , on to the library to get a book that was supposed to be a summer reading assignment for one of the kids...yep, we are last minute Annie here and to party on sunday now, that never got the invite for...now just hope I have the correct day, and can map quest the address....never a dull moment it seems...just happy the work week is now over!
jillybean66
jillybean66
Judge For A Day
Judge For A Day

Number of posts : 4428
Registration date : 2008-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  meterr Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:23 pm

NOw that Lies school nightmare is over, and hes ok now, im ore at ease and will be doing some scrappin

meterr
Snow White
Snow White

Number of posts : 805
Registration date : 2008-10-11

Back to top Go down

Post  redd1977 Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:44 pm

Oh I will be scrappin. I got all the challenges printed off and figuring what to do first. Sunday, will get together with Tammy, Sherri and my sister and we will be scrapping together. That always makes it fun.

Have a great night everyone.
redd1977
redd1977
Moderator and Inspirational Team
Moderator and Inspirational Team

Number of posts : 4798
Registration date : 2008-03-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Deanna Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:04 pm

I got several done today and waiting on one with Stickles to dry. Probably wait til morning to upload that one. I have Kaylee most of tomorrow and then she and her brother are going to fireworks with someone else and then staying all night with me. Sunday Kaylee cheers at a little football game and then she'll be staying the night with us again. Hope to squeeze in some more scrappy time as I can. I have another page started now but going to go relax and watch alittle tv before bed.
Deanna
Deanna
Inspirational Team
Inspirational Team

Number of posts : 9293
Registration date : 2008-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  scrappyshel Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:43 pm

Well... for the late night girlies... scrap on!

I'm heading to beddybye... I'm pooped! I did get my scrap stuff upstairs.... that's about all I've done except for peruse the challenges Wink

See you all in the morning!
scrappyshel
scrappyshel
Betty Boop For President
Betty Boop For President

Back to top Go down

Post  BrendaB Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:12 pm

I won't be around tomorrow, as we're heading to Kentucky for a funeral service. Hopefully will get to do some scrapping Sunday, though!
BrendaB
BrendaB
Inspirational Team
Inspirational Team

Number of posts : 1540
BLOG: : http://brendasscrappyblog.blogspot.com/
Registration date : 2008-03-16

Back to top Go down

Post  xhater Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:45 pm

Be safe tomorrow going to the service, Brenda. I am playing. Going to run out to CVS for meds and I will be home in a hurry.
xhater
xhater
The Impractical Joker
The Impractical Joker

Number of posts : 2443
Registration date : 2009-04-04

Back to top Go down

Post  stephster17 Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:33 pm

It's looking for me like Sunday night will be my scrappy night, unless I can squeeze something in tomorrow afternoon, but I doubt it. Today I had a fundraising meeting at my mom's work, we are organizing a craft fair. Then my dad came and picked me up to go buy some pants, lost a few pounds...just enough so all my pants are either too big or too small, so I got two new pairs today. Now I am at my mom & dad's, without Austin, he's with daddy. Tomorrow my parents will take me home, I will gather my things and head to Brian's for the night. Birthday party Sunday morning, meeting Sunday afternoon...hoping it won't run too long so I can eat some of the potluck supper and get home at a decent hour to scrap! Monday during the day I should be able to get a thing or two done, and then another meeting that night. Still trying to figure out where all the meetings came from all of a sudden, all for different things, lol! Oh...somewhere in there I need to make meatballs as an appy for the potluck on Sunday! fainting

Have fun whenever you manage to get some croppin' time ladies! And Brenda, have a safe trip to the funeral!
stephster17
stephster17
Betty Boop For President
Betty Boop For President

Number of posts : 5711
Registration date : 2008-02-17

http://mommy2austin.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  scrappyshel Sat Sep 12, 2009 5:07 am

Happy Saturday everyone!!! I was up at 4 am... yeah, don't you wish you were me??? Couldn't get back to sleep... sounds like a nap coming this afternoon!

I'm getting ready to start the laundry.... I'm waiting to hear from DH to see if he is able to get a form to the ID card section so I can drive to Jeff City AGAIN to get an ID card... .... besides that and laundry.... I'm scrappin'!
scrappyshel
scrappyshel
Betty Boop For President
Betty Boop For President

Back to top Go down

Post  jillybean66 Sat Sep 12, 2009 5:44 am

Just checking in....safe trip Brenda. I pooped out last night and went to sleep...UGH!! Will be off to gymnastics soon, will have to do laundry and hope can get a page done here and there...have a great day girls and happy scrapping! scrap
jillybean66
jillybean66
Judge For A Day
Judge For A Day

Back to top Go down

Post  Deanna Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:56 am

Went to bed alittle early last night so I was up about 5:30. Got a couple pages done and my Stickles are dry from the other layout so off to upload! Crop CHATTER!!! 560577
Deanna
Deanna
Inspirational Team
Inspirational Team

Back to top Go down

Post  Deanna Sat Sep 12, 2009 2:08 pm

We took Kaylee to "G-Force' this afternoon. She likes to see movies and it's free so we went.

Back to scrappin' alittle now for me. Hope you all are getting some scrappy time today! Crop CHATTER!!! 963641
Deanna
Deanna
Inspirational Team
Inspirational Team

Back to top Go down

Post  scrappyshel Sat Sep 12, 2009 3:06 pm

I am FINALLY sitting down to scrap!!! YIPPEE!!!! Laundry is done... kids and I are fed.... I even got a nap to get over my total grumpies.... and now I've got some mojo!! Even got some goodies in the mail YIPPEE again!!!

Here I go!
scrappyshel
scrappyshel
Betty Boop For President
Betty Boop For President

Back to top Go down

Post  jillybean66 Sat Sep 12, 2009 4:03 pm

Shel I bet you are finding it easy to make your no spending scrappy goal this month...with loads of Raks and goodies showing up...with more on the way! I had some time to scrap today, and have done no laundry...guess I will have to catch that up tomorrow or early in the week. Just posted two more layouts I did...and little DD started her own scrapbook today and made two pages, guess she will be wanting to take all my supplies and pictures too! Hope you gals are having a great day...it is raining here again...at least Jessica went to gymnastics today, had tons of fun and we got the dance sign-up done too...now it will be Monday nights at 6:00, a big change from Friday at 5:00!
jillybean66
jillybean66
Judge For A Day
Judge For A Day

Back to top Go down

Post  scrappyshel Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:13 pm

No kidding Jill... but my spending freeze ended on the 31st... Smile It's been very welcome to receive lots of yummy stuff.... my spending needs to stay pretty darned low since I'm starting school.... not to mention that I won't have near as much time... I need to be sure that I don't buy more than I can scrap!
scrappyshel
scrappyshel
Betty Boop For President
Betty Boop For President

Back to top Go down

Post  Berta Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:32 pm

You all sound like you've been really busy. I thought I'd be scrapping today but I've been playing with the girls all day instead. They're leaving in about an hour so I hope to get started on another page tonight. I've been going through old photo albums and gathering pics I still want to scrap. My printer ran out of ink so I have a good excuse to scrap older memories.

Off to see what kind of trouble the girls are getting into..I'll check back in later.
Berta
Berta
Inspirational Team
Inspirational Team

Number of posts : 3862
Registration date : 2008-05-12

Back to top Go down

Post  xhater Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:52 pm

I finished a couple more pages today and am stopping in to post my LOs now. I hope that everyone is having a nice weekend and getting some scrapping time. scrap
xhater
xhater
The Impractical Joker
The Impractical Joker

Number of posts : 2443
Registration date : 2009-04-04

Back to top Go down

Post  scrappyshel Sun Sep 13, 2009 6:42 am

Good Sunday Morning everyone!!!

I'm here checking in..... I did get a chance to play yesterday... got a few things done.... will be posting in a bit.

I'm planning on scrapping more today... and watching FOOTBALL!!!! YEAH!!!

That's all I have on tap... should be a fantastic day!
scrappyshel
scrappyshel
Betty Boop For President
Betty Boop For President

Back to top Go down

Post  jillybean66 Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:19 am

Not so sure of my plans today...I do need to take my youngest to a birthday party...so don't know if I will be able to scrap or not today, got to get the food shopping list made so dh can do that while I am gone....looks like we will be having Sun today, which is a good thing since it is an outside party! Have a great day girls...hope to check back later! Crop CHATTER!!! 560577
jillybean66
jillybean66
Judge For A Day
Judge For A Day

Back to top Go down

Post  Deanna Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:39 am

Morning everyone! I got a few more pages done last night while the grandkids went to the fireworks and finished up a 2-pager this morning before they got up. They're home now and getting ready for Kaylee cheering at the Pee Wee Football game in a couple hours.

Off to upload a couple and then jump in the shower. Have a GREAT scrappy day! Crop CHATTER!!! 560577
Deanna
Deanna
Inspirational Team
Inspirational Team

Back to top Go down

Post  scrappyshel Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:56 am

I got my scrap on this morning.... just got uploaded Smile

Got Football on.... ready to rock... and Nathan's game is at 1:30....so, we'll be leaving in about an hour...
scrappyshel
scrappyshel
Betty Boop For President
Betty Boop For President

Back to top Go down

Post  meterr Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:09 pm

Watching the Lions done...play and hoping to get a few challenges

meterr
Snow White
Snow White

Number of posts : 805
Registration date : 2008-10-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Willow Sun Sep 13, 2009 3:23 pm

I was at a crop all day yesterday - managed to get 5 cards completed. We seem to do a lot of talking!! I'm off to check out all the challenges and see what you've all done so far!
Willow
Willow
Betty Boop's Penthouse
Betty Boop's Penthouse

Number of posts : 3896
BLOG: : www.vsws.typepad.com
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Back to top Go down

Post  stephster17 Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:09 pm

I just got home from Brian's place, and Austin's little friend's birthday party. Blowing off my meeting tonight, I am just way too hectic this weekend, and I should have been there an hour ago with an appetizer...was NOT going to happen without me having a breakdown, lol! So, I'm going to relax for a bit, get my stuffy apartment aired out and cooled down, order a movie for tonight, and then I'm gonna get crafty in one way or another!
stephster17
stephster17
Betty Boop For President
Betty Boop For President

Number of posts : 5711
Registration date : 2008-02-17

http://mommy2austin.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next