Sassy Scrappers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crop and Chat (Jan 23- Jan 26th)~ Winner in main post~

+8
BabyDoll3
Sherri L
redd1977
jillybean66
stephster17
Deanna
Willow
911 scrapper
12 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Crop and Chat (Jan 23- Jan 26th)~ Winner in main post~ - Page 2 Empty Re: Crop and Chat (Jan 23- Jan 26th)~ Winner in main post~

Post  Guest Sat Jan 24, 2009 2:07 pm

Jill, I hope you can help your son deal with the loss of his friend. Its always hard at any age

I posted my canvas in the main post.

Back to top Go down

Crop and Chat (Jan 23- Jan 26th)~ Winner in main post~ - Page 2 Empty Re: Crop and Chat (Jan 23- Jan 26th)~ Winner in main post~

Post  stephster17 Sat Jan 24, 2009 2:22 pm

Love your canvas Maureen! Great photos!
stephster17
stephster17
Betty Boop For President
Betty Boop For President

Number of posts : 5711
Registration date : 2008-02-17

http://mommy2austin.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 24, 2009 2:52 pm

Thanks Steph. I'm very pleased with how it turned out. This is the first one I've ever done.

Back to top Go down

Post  911 scrapper Sat Jan 24, 2009 3:54 pm

hello everyone - Jill - I am so sorry to hear the news - how is your son doing? Please take care!! - I popped in a few times on the board - I have done some scrapping, most importantly, I now have a clean scraproom floor! I made a layout for a lss challenge and I worked on a challenge for the big crop in Feb. with the DT kit for Feb. - we are in sub-freezing temperatures like Linda!! Linda, are you keeping warm??? I have a canvas - smaller than yours - probably a 8 x 8 or so - painted - I am going to cover it up with pp!! - I like how you included your family on your altered item!! Looks very nice! Did you use modge podge? - Steph, I hope you and Austin start feeling better soon! - I just got over the flu - not fun! - I hope everyone has a great night! michelle m
911 scrapper
911 scrapper
The Impractical Joker
The Impractical Joker

Number of posts : 2014
BLOG: : http://michelle-imaginethat.blogspot.com/
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post  scrappyshel Sat Jan 24, 2009 4:04 pm

Well... I did a couple of paper and one digi layout today... so far... but I'm feeling cruddy...

I started losing my voice on Thursday... was pretty much gone yesterday... and today, I got the rest... the body aches and cough and etc.... yuck.

anyhoo.....not very interested in getting off my chair right now... so I'll probably just work on digi stuff right now....
scrappyshel
scrappyshel
Betty Boop For President
Betty Boop For President

Number of posts : 5086
Registration date : 2008-03-11

Back to top Go down

Post  911 scrapper Sat Jan 24, 2009 4:11 pm

Michelle - I feel for ya!!! I hope you feel better soon!!! michelle m
911 scrapper
911 scrapper
The Impractical Joker
The Impractical Joker

Back to top Go down

Post  stephster17 Sat Jan 24, 2009 4:22 pm

Ugh, Michelle, sounds similar to what we've got! Austin and I have been lying on my bed watching cartoons all afternoon. I took a couple Advil Cold&Sinus, and a couple regular Advil and fell asleep for a little while. Still have a major headache, but it has dulled a little bit! I am getting the whole works...I can feel an ear infection coming on (I am prone to them) and my sinusses are causing a lot of pressure and giving me tooth aches. Hope you feel better soon Michelle!!

Maureen, I can't believe that's your first one!! It's awesome!!

I am determined to work on this this weekend!
stephster17
stephster17
Betty Boop For President
Betty Boop For President

Back to top Go down

Post  Willow Sat Jan 24, 2009 5:23 pm

I'm so sorry to hear that lots of you aren't feeling well. I hope you wake up tomorrow feeling better. I did some speed cleaning in my scrap room this morning. Speed cleaning for me is defined as - don't turn on the computer, and don't move things around. Once I pick it up, it has to be put in the proper place. I was going to limit myself to an hour, but it took about two hours, instead. Then I worked on a couple of DT projects.

Maureen, I love your canvas. How beautiful. I know I won't get to work on one this weekend, but if I get a chance, I will photograph the one I did a couple of months ago. It's hanging in my scrap room, and I really like it!

Have a good evening everyone. I'm going to catch up here, then spend some time with DH, who has been gone all day.
Willow
Willow
Betty Boop's Penthouse
Betty Boop's Penthouse

Number of posts : 3896
BLOG: : www.vsws.typepad.com
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Back to top Go down

Post  stephster17 Sat Jan 24, 2009 6:50 pm

Have a great night with your DH Valerie!

My mom and dad stopped by with a pizza for us...they ordered some through a fundraiser my cousin's school was doing. I was so happy, I did NOT feel like making anything, so I tossed that in the oven and am having supper now. Got a canvas done, just waiting for some stuff to dry on it so I can get a photo! Going to take some more Advil and see if I can get something else done!
stephster17
stephster17
Betty Boop For President
Betty Boop For President

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 24, 2009 7:58 pm

Michelle, I did use modge podge. I love that stuff

Back to top Go down

Post  stephster17 Sat Jan 24, 2009 9:48 pm

I did two...there is a sleeve for a photo to go in on each one...

Crop and Chat (Jan 23- Jan 26th)~ Winner in main post~ - Page 2 Img_0640

Crop and Chat (Jan 23- Jan 26th)~ Winner in main post~ - Page 2 Img_0642
stephster17
stephster17
Betty Boop For President
Betty Boop For President

Back to top Go down

Post  meterr Sat Jan 24, 2009 10:06 pm

very pretty! My kids friend also died this week.. weird huh? he was 17 and had 3 seisures which his body couldent take and he died at the hospital. his funeral was today.

meterr
Snow White
Snow White

Number of posts : 805
Registration date : 2008-10-11

Back to top Go down

Post  stephster17 Sat Jan 24, 2009 11:28 pm

Oh, so sorry Terri! What an awful week this has been!!
stephster17
stephster17
Betty Boop For President
Betty Boop For President

Back to top Go down

Post  jillybean66 Sun Jan 25, 2009 12:22 am

Terri that is just aweful! The wake is tomorrow for the boy here...I am up now because my little boy just started puking all over the place, all over me the bed etc. That is why I am now up and trying to wash all the stuff etc. Having a rather bad weekend here. Maureen and Steph...great canvases! You guys did awesome jobs on them!

Last edited by jillybean66 on Sun Jan 25, 2009 7:29 am; edited 1 time in total
jillybean66
jillybean66
Judge For A Day
Judge For A Day

Number of posts : 4428
Registration date : 2008-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  stephster17 Sun Jan 25, 2009 12:36 am

That's not a good way to spend the night Jill, so sorry!! Austin is up too, keeps waking up from coughing, it's going to be a loooong night for the both of us it looks like! Hope you can get back to bed and get some sleep and your little guy is feeling better quickly! I'm off to see if I can get some sleep myself, see all you ladies in the morning!
stephster17
stephster17
Betty Boop For President
Betty Boop For President

Back to top Go down

Post  Deanna Sun Jan 25, 2009 5:08 am

Jill, I'm so sorry!

Nicole, Maureen, and Steph all wonderful work with your canvases!

We decided to take off for the day yesterday and go to Columbus (about 2 hrs. away). Made a day of it with shopping, dinner and a movie on the way home. Got to go to Archivers, Michael's, Hobby Lobby, all which we don't have around here! It was a FUN day! chicken
Deanna
Deanna
Inspirational Team
Inspirational Team

Number of posts : 9293
Registration date : 2008-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  911 scrapper Sun Jan 25, 2009 6:14 am

Steph - LOVE the photo sleeve idea!!! great take on the challenge!!!! Maureen - thanks for the modge podge tip, I totally forgot about that - and I think I even have some left from my last project using it! Deanna - I am glad you had a wonderful day!! - How fun to just get out of town and hit some of the best stores ever!!! Did you get any good deals? The only craft store close to us is a Michaels, and that's about 1/2 hour away - they just closed the old store and they are re-opening in a brand new location - I cannot wait - oh, how could I forget - they are building a JoAnn's store just down the road from them!! I am going to be working on my canvas today - have a great day everyone! michelle m
911 scrapper
911 scrapper
The Impractical Joker
The Impractical Joker

Back to top Go down

Post  BabyDoll3 Sun Jan 25, 2009 8:56 am

Crop and Chat (Jan 23- Jan 26th)~ Winner in main post~ - Page 2 Jasons
this is my other one

Crop and Chat (Jan 23- Jan 26th)~ Winner in main post~ - Page 2 2jason
this is the other one i did
thay were fun to do cheer
BabyDoll3
BabyDoll3
Making Friends
Making Friends

Number of posts : 597
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Deanna Sun Jan 25, 2009 9:30 am

Nicole, beautiful work with that one as well! cheer cheer

We're off to see "Mall Cop" and then hopefully some scrapping this evening!
Deanna
Deanna
Inspirational Team
Inspirational Team

Back to top Go down

Post  jillybean66 Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:00 am

Great work Nicole...I am up to my eyeballs in puke laundry and regular...DD is off to a party today and Son will be going to wake tonight...so very sad! I have to say that the tree is now half taken care of so that is a plus!! All the ornaments and off and put away and the garland too, now it is just the tree itself and the lights and we will be done...Yipeeeee!
jillybean66
jillybean66
Judge For A Day
Judge For A Day

Number of posts : 4428
Registration date : 2008-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  musicteacher40 Sun Jan 25, 2009 6:07 pm

I had to drive 3 hours to get this canvas (had to go take care of my college son though....LOL).

I tried uploading to the gallery, but it won't let me upload anything, won't even let me view the gallery...must be the internet, so uploading my creation here....

Crop and Chat (Jan 23- Jan 26th)~ Winner in main post~ - Page 2 Uchoir10
musicteacher40
musicteacher40
Sally Swing
Sally Swing

Number of posts : 1423
Registration date : 2009-01-12

Back to top Go down

Post  stephster17 Sun Jan 25, 2009 9:05 pm

Great canvasses Nicole and Linda!

Linda...your charm bracelet is growing quickly! Way to go!!

We stayed home and just relaxed all day today. Not feeling a whole lot better, but now that Austin is in bed, going to try and work on a couple things!
stephster17
stephster17
Betty Boop For President
Betty Boop For President

Back to top Go down

Post  redd1977 Sun Jan 25, 2009 9:17 pm

Maureen, Steph, Nicole, and Linda you ladies rocked at this challenge. I wish I would have had a canvas to try this one.

Linda, I love that large flourish...

Besides being a very cold weekend here, its -15 below now. It was also a busy and sad weekend here. I found out yesterday my sister-in-law has another brain tumor and will have surgery on February 3rd.
redd1977
redd1977
Moderator and Inspirational Team
Moderator and Inspirational Team

Number of posts : 4798
Registration date : 2008-03-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 26, 2009 6:17 am

Love all the canvas creations.

Back to top Go down

Post  Deanna Mon Jan 26, 2009 6:23 am

Linda, beautiful job with your canvas! clapping
Deanna
Deanna
Inspirational Team
Inspirational Team

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next