Sassy Scrappers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deanna's Halloween Papers Challenge

+7
alteredego
NikkiLove
Berta
xhater
redd1977
stephster17
Deanna
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Deanna's Halloween Papers Challenge - Page 2 Empty Re: Deanna's Halloween Papers Challenge

Post  Robin Marie Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:01 pm

WOW Ladies! these LO are awesome! and was great fun even tho it was hard cause i wanted tp put spooky pics on the page really keep you guess on what you needed to do next
Robin Marie
Robin Marie
Riding The Rails
Riding The Rails

Number of posts : 480
Registration date : 2009-08-06

Back to top Go down

Deanna's Halloween Papers Challenge - Page 2 Empty Re: Deanna's Halloween Papers Challenge

Post  Deanna Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:18 pm

That's wonderful, Linda! Deanna's Halloween Papers Challenge - Page 2 560577

I'm so sorry this was hard for some of you. I guess I do it quite often, especially with the smaller stripes and polka dots that are often with the Halloween lines.
Deanna
Deanna
Inspirational Team
Inspirational Team

Number of posts : 9293
Registration date : 2008-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  NikkiLove Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:25 pm

gorgeous LOs gals!!!! Lovin' them all Smile
NikkiLove
NikkiLove
Riding The Rails
Riding The Rails

Number of posts : 313
BLOG: : nlovewithscrappin.blogspot.com
Registration date : 2009-03-13

http://www.nlovewithscrappin.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  xhater Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:37 pm

Robin and Linda, you both did an awesome job. Don't worry, Deanna, I loved working on this page. It was a challenge! To me, a good challenge is something new to try or something that is more difficult for me to do. We should be working outside our own boxes. I say, Thank you for pushing me to work on something I wouldn't normally have tried!!
xhater
xhater
The Impractical Joker
The Impractical Joker

Number of posts : 2443
Registration date : 2009-04-04

Back to top Go down

Post  alteredego Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:43 am

I am lovin all of these pages ladies
alteredego
alteredego
Making Friends
Making Friends

Number of posts : 578
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post  jillybean66 Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:28 pm

Not crazy about this, but it is done...used WRK Lurch, Cousin It and Gomez

Deanna's Halloween Papers Challenge - Page 2 DSC_07041
jillybean66
jillybean66
Judge For A Day
Judge For A Day

Number of posts : 4428
Registration date : 2008-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  mmeier Mon Nov 16, 2009 3:22 pm

Great work ladies!!

Here is my LO....

Deanna's Halloween Papers Challenge - Page 2 Thankful2

Journaling reads....
I am so thankful for new sleeping spots. Benjamin gave us a huge scare. Lately he has been getting out of the apartment when no one has heard him. Luckily the lovely ladies in the office caught sight of him and returned him home. Ever since then, I have been very aware of listening for Benjamin’s sounds or lack there of. This was during the summer so Mark, Brian, and Steven were home as well. We didn’t hear Benjamin so I sent the boys to look around the apartment for him. No Benjamin. Mark and Mommy start to search outside all around the apartment complex and the adjoining complex with no luck. I frantically call Daddy at work for help. After about 30 minutes of searching outside, I return and check all throughout the house thankful to find Benjamin has gone to sleep in Steven’s bed curled up under a blanket with one of Brian’s stuffed dogs. What a heart-warming sight. Beautiful in so many ways! I am so very thankful for new sleeping spots.
mmeier
mmeier
Sally Swing
Sally Swing

Number of posts : 1494
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Deanna Tue Nov 17, 2009 11:34 am

Jill and Martha, those are GREAT and thanks for taking my challenge! Deanna's Halloween Papers Challenge - Page 2 560577
Deanna
Deanna
Inspirational Team
Inspirational Team

Number of posts : 9293
Registration date : 2008-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2