Sassy Scrappers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dec. 5th Christmas Crop & Chat! *Winner Posted*

+8
scrappyshel
Tammyscraps
meterr
Janice Nielson
Berta
redd1977
jillybean66
stephster17
12 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Dec. 5th Christmas Crop & Chat! *Winner Posted* - Page 3 Empty Re: Dec. 5th Christmas Crop & Chat! *Winner Posted*

Post  jillybean66 Sun Dec 07, 2008 2:29 pm

Great job with your projects Linda...I am sitting here being cold as usual, and working on my son's snowflake family tradition project....don't these teachers realize I am busy and have tons of christmas shopping to do...UGH!!!
jillybean66
jillybean66
Judge For A Day
Judge For A Day

Number of posts : 4428
Registration date : 2008-03-18

Back to top Go down

Dec. 5th Christmas Crop & Chat! *Winner Posted* - Page 3 Empty Re: Dec. 5th Christmas Crop & Chat! *Winner Posted*

Post  Janice Nielson Sun Dec 07, 2008 2:40 pm

I'm going to be doing some more later this evening.
Janice Nielson
Janice Nielson
Poor Cinderella
Poor Cinderella

Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2008-04-11

http://janicen.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Deanna Sun Dec 07, 2008 2:49 pm

Terri and Linda, those are all beautiful! dance

We took Kaylee to see Madagascar today and then we decorated the tree FINALLY and I got out all my little lighted houses but didn't get them all hooked up yet. That is such a job!
Deanna
Deanna
Inspirational Team
Inspirational Team

Number of posts : 9293
Registration date : 2008-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  redd1977 Sun Dec 07, 2008 3:45 pm

Jill, I can't believe what they have that little guy of yours do. UGH! Is right.

Deanna, do you have a lighted village? Do you collect houses for Christmas? I didn't set my village out this year since the season was so short, I dreaded getting it out and having to put it away again after New Years.

Here is my bookmark I made for Bailey, he is really getting into reading books this year. So I thought I would try to make him one and before I give it to him I will put contact paper on it, so it stays nice.

Dec. 5th Christmas Crop & Chat! *Winner Posted* - Page 3 1-20085
redd1977
redd1977
Moderator and Inspirational Team

Number of posts : 4798
Registration date : 2008-03-16

Back to top Go down

Post  stephster17 Sun Dec 07, 2008 7:18 pm

We are home! It was raining and miserable last night, but we had fun anyways! My mom brought diapers, lol! She is awesome! Today we just hung around at Brian's most of the day, took Socks out for a nice long walk, and now the three of us are back here workin on having supper pretty soon. Hoping to get to work on some of these projects later tonight when things quiet down.

Berta, sorry about your computer troubles, but glad your son was able to get you up and running again! Glad you had a great day celebrating your hubby's birthday!

Tammy, can't wait to see some pages using those older photos you got!!

Terri, sounds like your son's ride-along was quite eventful!

Michelle, hope you had a great day scrappin with your friends!

Awesome cards and other projects ladies!! Jill, great job on your ornament, I love it!!
stephster17
stephster17
Betty Boop For President
Betty Boop For President

Number of posts : 5711
Registration date : 2008-02-17

http://mommy2austin.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  911 scrapper Mon Dec 08, 2008 8:54 am

Hello - Had a great time yesterday at our scrap get together!!! Just 3 of us - but more goodies for us to eat and had a blast talking and scrapping!!! Then we went back to her house for outside Christmas pictures - Now I have to go and finish up my challenges, post them and get started on more scrapping items!!! take care all!!! michelle m
911 scrapper
911 scrapper
The Impractical Joker
The Impractical Joker

Number of posts : 2014
BLOG: : http://michelle-imaginethat.blogspot.com/
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Dec. 5th Christmas Crop & Chat! *Winner Posted* - Page 3 Empty Berta's Dark Background challenge

Post  Janice Nielson Mon Dec 08, 2008 9:28 am

Here's my card for Berta' Dark Background challenge. I made two of these
Dec. 5th Christmas Crop & Chat! *Winner Posted* - Page 3 New_Year_s_Card_1
Janice Nielson
Janice Nielson
Poor Cinderella
Poor Cinderella

Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2008-04-11

http://janicen.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  stephster17 Mon Dec 08, 2008 1:30 pm

What a neat card Janice!!

Glad you had a good day with your scrappy friends Michelle!

We are off to a tree decorating "party" at the Early Intervention place. Austin will get to see his old Infant Development worker there! She was coming to see us every couple weeks before she found out she had cancer just after Christmas last year. It will be so nice to see her! Our family support person will be there as well and we haven't seen her in a while either, so I am hoping Austin will not have any of his fits and it will be a nice afternoon!! If nothing else it will get me out of the house and keep me from doing something that could get me in trouble...there are guys here working on the upstair balconies, and they have their generator and a power bar plugged into MY outside electric outlet!!! I have had battles before bout people plugging into my outlet, and I am appalled that she would let someone do it again! I don't know what I can do, but I did take photos, cause there has to be some way to get reimbursed for them racking up my electric bill!

Anyways...that's my rant for the day, lol! I did get projects done for all of the challenges last night so I will load them up in a minute!
stephster17
stephster17
Betty Boop For President
Betty Boop For President

Back to top Go down

Post  stephster17 Mon Dec 08, 2008 1:39 pm

Here are my projects...

Jill's Santa Card challenge:
I cut the santa out of a piece of fabric.
Dec. 5th Christmas Crop & Chat! *Winner Posted* - Page 3 100_9092

Berta's Dark Background challenge:
Dec. 5th Christmas Crop & Chat! *Winner Posted* - Page 3 100_9093

Michelle C's Bookmark challenge:
Dec. 5th Christmas Crop & Chat! *Winner Posted* - Page 3 100_9091

Michelle M's Magnet challenge:
This was so simple I think I am going to whip up a bunch more! I have a bunc of these "keepsake" sized photos...some family ones from the portraits we had done in the summer, and then these ones of Austin from some new portraits I had done last month. I have been wondering what the heck I am going to do with all these teeny tiny photos and this was just the thing!!
Dec. 5th Christmas Crop & Chat! *Winner Posted* - Page 3 100_9090

Linda's Paper Piecing challenge:
I got the pattern from Scrapbooks Etc.
Dec. 5th Christmas Crop & Chat! *Winner Posted* - Page 3 100_9088

Tammy's Tag Challenge:
Dec. 5th Christmas Crop & Chat! *Winner Posted* - Page 3 100_9086

Deanna's Sketch Challenge:
Dec. 5th Christmas Crop & Chat! *Winner Posted* - Page 3 100_9085

Steph's Ornament Challenge:
Managed to get one more ornament finished and a few more started!
Dec. 5th Christmas Crop & Chat! *Winner Posted* - Page 3 100_9084
stephster17
stephster17
Betty Boop For President
Betty Boop For President

Back to top Go down

Post  jillybean66 Mon Dec 08, 2008 2:01 pm

Love your New Years card Janice...didn't get to play last night...don't know if I will have anymore time to do these awesome challenges!!
jillybean66
jillybean66
Judge For A Day
Judge For A Day

Back to top Go down

Post  jillybean66 Mon Dec 08, 2008 2:02 pm

Holy Cow Steph...all your projects came out awesome!!!! Glad you had some great family time too!
jillybean66
jillybean66
Judge For A Day
Judge For A Day

Back to top Go down

Post  911 scrapper Mon Dec 08, 2008 4:52 pm

Steph - glad you took pictures of the "electricity stealers"!! - How was the tree decorating party? - Great challenges girls!!!

Here are mine: -

Michelle C.'s Bookmark Challenge: I cut out the snowmen from one of last year's Christmas cards and glued it to a antique looking tag I had with the string already on it - super simple - thanks, Michelle C.!!
Dec. 5th Christmas Crop & Chat! *Winner Posted* - Page 3 Scrapb88

Linda's Paper Piecing Challenge: I used the CM star paper punch in different sizes and made the star Christmas Tree - super easy! Thanks, Linda!
Dec. 5th Christmas Crop & Chat! *Winner Posted* - Page 3 Scrapb89

Steph's ornament: - I used a Scenic Route Heart Chipboard and used blue cardstock, added snowflakes from my new Cuttlebug!!! - Super easy - thanks, Steph!
Dec. 5th Christmas Crop & Chat! *Winner Posted* - Page 3 Scrapb90

Deanna's Sketch Challenge: I used a brown craft paper card and applied the two tones/patterns of Christmas pp - added ribbon and a Holiday Cheer embelishment - super easy - thanks, Deanna!

Dec. 5th Christmas Crop & Chat! *Winner Posted* - Page 3 Scrapb92

Jill's Santa Challenge:
I used a CTMH santa stamp, cut around it - inked the edge and used a dimensional thing - and stamped the Happy Holiday on the off white cardstock - again, super, super easy! thanks, Jill!!

Dec. 5th Christmas Crop & Chat! *Winner Posted* - Page 3 Scrapb91

Tammy's Tag Challenge:
I played around with my new cuttlebug and came up with the round tags -super duper easy!! and used my Stampin Up tag maker for the snowpeople tags - super easy - thanks, Tammy!!Dec. 5th Christmas Crop & Chat! *Winner Posted* - Page 3 Scrapb93

911 Scrapper's Challenge: This was my challenge, super easy Wink
Dec. 5th Christmas Crop & Chat! *Winner Posted* - Page 3 Scrapb94
911 scrapper
911 scrapper
The Impractical Joker
The Impractical Joker

Number of posts : 2014
BLOG: : http://michelle-imaginethat.blogspot.com/
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Tammyscraps Mon Dec 08, 2008 5:39 pm

Steph, Linda, Janice and Michelle, great job with the challenges!!!!

I managed to get some done this weekend in between decorating the house!

Deanna's sketch:
Dec. 5th Christmas Crop & Chat! *Winner Posted* - Page 3 Sketchcard

Linda's paper piecing:
Dec. 5th Christmas Crop & Chat! *Winner Posted* - Page 3 Treecardweb

Steph's chipboard ornament:
Dec. 5th Christmas Crop & Chat! *Winner Posted* - Page 3 Joyornamentweb

Berta's dark background card:
Dec. 5th Christmas Crop & Chat! *Winner Posted* - Page 3 Darkbackcard

Jill's santa card:
Dec. 5th Christmas Crop & Chat! *Winner Posted* - Page 3 Santacardweb

Tammyscraps
Judge For A Day
Judge For A Day

Number of posts : 4198
BLOG: : http://tammy-tammyscraps.blogspot.com/
Registration date : 2008-02-26

Back to top Go down

Post  jillybean66 Mon Dec 08, 2008 5:56 pm

Tammy and Michelle...awesome projects...they all came out so neat!!!
jillybean66
jillybean66
Judge For A Day
Judge For A Day

Back to top Go down

Post  stephster17 Mon Dec 08, 2008 6:36 pm

Wonderful projects Tammy and Michelle!!!

I am glad I got photos too! They were just packing up and leaving when we got home just after 4pm! I told Brian about it and he is goin to call his parents (they manage an apartment building over in Vancouver) and ask them what I can do about it, since it is totally illegal for them to have done that!!! I had a look at my breaker box when I got home (wish I had thought of it earlier!) and I found the breaker for the outside plug. So everynight when I go to bed and unplug my Christmas lights, I am going to turn the breaker off and not turn it on until I plug the lights in again the following night. And after Christmas I will just turn it off and leave it off...I never use it anyways, other than Christmas lights! That way they can plug whatever they want into my outlet, but they won't get any power!!

The party was good. Not a whole lot of other kids there, but Austin had a blast with one other little boy. We decorated cookies, had some other snacks and just played around in their physical therapy room (most of the stuff was put away). We got to see our family support worker, but the other lady was in a training thing today and wasn't there. We have to go back on Thursday because Austin has an appointment with the Physical Therapist, so maybe we will see her then. He had a bit of a fit when we left, he was having too much fun, lol!
stephster17
stephster17
Betty Boop For President
Betty Boop For President

Back to top Go down

Post  Berta Mon Dec 08, 2008 7:37 pm

WOW!! You ladies have been busy!! Love all your projects Linda. Especially the Santa card...way cute! I love your New Years card Janice. I hadn't thought of doing those. Steph, you really got a lot done considering you were gone a lot of the time! Awesome work!!
Tammy and Michelle beautiful projects! Tammy, do you have a pattern you can share for your tree. I love it!
Berta
Berta
Inspirational Team
Inspirational Team

Number of posts : 3862
Registration date : 2008-05-12

Back to top Go down

Post  Tammyscraps Mon Dec 08, 2008 8:15 pm

Steph hope you get things straightened out and you can get reimbursed! I know renting can be very frustrating!!

Berta, I found the instructions for this over at Christmas Cards All Year Long. If you do one be sure to go over to my weekly card challenge, that's my challenge for this week to make a card from the website!

Tammyscraps
Judge For A Day
Judge For A Day

Back to top Go down

Post  redd1977 Mon Dec 08, 2008 9:21 pm

Wow! Awesome job ladies...

Janice, great New Years card.

Steph, I really like your magnet.

Michelle M. I'm liking those round tags.

Tammy, beautiful tree.

You ladies have been working hard...

Steph I do have a question for you, what size are your snowflakes that you are decorating with the glitter?
redd1977
redd1977

Number of posts : 4798
Registration date : 2008-03-16

Back to top Go down

Post  stephster17 Tue Dec 09, 2008 12:03 am

Thanks Linda! The magnet was fun!

The snowflakes I have posted so far are about 6 inches across. I am working on a couple smaller ones right now, about 3 inches across.
stephster17
stephster17
Betty Boop For President
Betty Boop For President

Back to top Go down

Post  jillybean66 Tue Dec 09, 2008 3:02 pm

Thank you all Ladies for doing my Santa challenge.....the winner of the Santa Stamp is....

Tammy!!! Congrats Girl!!!
jillybean66
jillybean66
Judge For A Day
Judge For A Day

Back to top Go down

Post  Tammyscraps Tue Dec 09, 2008 4:50 pm

Oh wow!! Thanks Jill! I have been wanting a santa stamp!!

Tammyscraps
Judge For A Day
Judge For A Day

Back to top Go down

Post  stephster17 Tue Dec 09, 2008 7:29 pm

Congrats Tammy!!

I will try to do a big RAK winner later tonight!
stephster17
stephster17
Betty Boop For President
Betty Boop For President

Back to top Go down

Post  stephster17 Wed Dec 10, 2008 12:47 am

The RAK winner for the weekend is...

Michelle M!!!

Congrats! I'll get your RAK out next week!
stephster17
stephster17
Betty Boop For President
Betty Boop For President

Back to top Go down

Post  jillybean66 Wed Dec 10, 2008 5:05 am

Congrats Michelle....Yipeeeeeeee!!!!
jillybean66
jillybean66
Judge For A Day
Judge For A Day

Back to top Go down

Post  Deanna Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:28 am

Congrats Tammy and Michelle! cheer cheer
Deanna
Deanna
Inspirational Team
Inspirational Team

Number of posts : 9293
Registration date : 2008-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next