Sassy Scrappers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ScrapCity Creative Team Call

2 posters

Go down

ScrapCity Creative Team Call Empty ScrapCity Creative Team Call

Post  twinklescrapbooks Sun Sep 28, 2008 6:12 am

~Sharing this with the Sassy Scrappers~

The ScrapCity is having a Creative Team Call.

Do you enjoy being challenged by sketches, ads, recipes and other creative ideas…then this is the team for you!
The ScrapCity is looking for 4-6 team members to join our ScrapCity Socialites. This Creative Team will be working with different sketches, ads, recipes, etc each month to show off their talents for our members and get all of our mojo going.

At this time I can only offer you a great site, gallery and blog to show off your work. We all need some inspiration to get our mojo going and I hope being on the Creative Team will do just that.

As part of the team you will be required to come up with creations based on sketches, recipes, etc, and at times to come up with techniques and challenges for other members. The amount of creations you have to create are low and you will be using items from your stash.

We are a very flexible team, however communication is the key. If something comes up we need to communicate that to the other team members. Participation on the board/forum is a big part of being on the Creative Team.

If you are interested, please email the following to thescrapcity@yahoo.com Send two layouts and two cards that represent your work.

Send your name, ScrapCity Site name, address, email address, gallery link and blog link (if you have one) Please include any design teams you currently participate on as well as past design teams (this does not disqualify you). Also, include online scrapbook site you frequent or are active on.

I would like to hear any ideas you have to help build our site or ideas for our members. Let me know why you are interested in joining The ScrapCity Team.

Submission deadline is September 30th. Announcement of team will be made no later October 15th. The Team will start with creations in November 2008 and the term will go until then end of April 2009.
twinklescrapbooks
twinklescrapbooks
Baby Be Good
Baby Be Good

Number of posts : 75
BLOG: : www.mommycomplex.blogspot.com
Registration date : 2008-08-20

Back to top Go down

ScrapCity Creative Team Call Empty Re: ScrapCity Creative Team Call

Post  scrappyshel Sun Sep 28, 2008 8:12 am

A real nice bunch over there at Scrap City too!!
scrappyshel
scrappyshel
Betty Boop For President
Betty Boop For President

Number of posts : 5086
Registration date : 2008-03-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Sep 29, 2008 4:39 pm

thanks for sharing. Might have to check it out

Back to top Go down